Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Marty Jannetty confesses to murder?

8/6/20 4:29 PM
6/19/12

It’s times like this that make me wish Shawn Michaels was a gay weed dealer.   

8/6/20 4:47 PM
10/8/07

Would they even be able to charge him if his story ended up being true(highly unlikely)? I mean....13 year olds don't normally get charged for stuff like this. He might have just came clean knowing he couldn't get in trouble so what's the point of keeping it a secret anymore?

8/6/20 5:30 PM
7/12/12
The Destroyer88 - 

Would they even be able to charge him if his story ended up being true(highly unlikely)? I mean....13 year olds don't normally get charged for stuff like this. He might have just came clean knowing he couldn't get in trouble so what's the point of keeping it a secret anymore?

Don't get charged for murder?? Yes they would be able to charge him, and if so he'll be in deep shit if no one is able or willing to corroborate the guy being a kid raper.

If they don't find the body with a skull done in by blunt force trauma he can always say he was just talking shit for attention.
8/6/20 6:51 PM
7/21/18
jujitsujamo -

Burnout Marty Jannetty with incoherent stories would make for a great gimmick.  Somebody needs to give this man his cheddar.

Would of definitely happened in the attitude era, kind of did with hawk. RIP

8/6/20 6:51 PM
2/25/12

Wow And the dumbest mother fucker award goes to 

8/8/20 4:03 PM
8/14/12

Might explain why he has such substance & mental issues 

8/8/20 6:22 PM
12/6/10

What a moran

8/25/20 3:51 PM
2/29/16

9/6/20 7:42 PM
8/20/15
Taylor27 -
jujitsujamo -

Burnout Marty Jannetty with incoherent stories would make for a great gimmick.  Somebody needs to give this man his cheddar.

Would of definitely happened in the attitude era, kind of did with hawk. RIP

And Scott Hall.

9/9/20 12:18 PM
1/1/01

Jannetty is now backtracking saying that it was the beginning of a wrestling storyline he was going to start. He’s aaked police to stop investigating and wasting money but it is still open. 

9/9/20 5:40 PM
1/8/04

Yeah I saw TMZ picked up the story, lol.

9/9/20 5:51 PM
1/1/01

Such a great moment in WWF history.

9/11/20 7:41 AM
10/11/18
Koma - 

Jannetty is now backtracking saying that it was the beginning of a wrestling storyline he was going to start. He’s aaked police to stop investigating and wasting money but it is still open. 

What an idiot. Ofcourse they're not going to stop investigating. He described a murder in great detail and even the exact location he dumped the body. They have to investigate. They're not going to stop just because he goes "Never mind. I was working the dumb marks."

I said this from the start that it would be hilarious if he ended up working himself into a shoot.
9/11/20 10:41 AM
7/14/16
BJ Penn Forever - 

Such a great moment in WWF history.

I don't think I've watched that clip since when it happened when I was kid. I didn't remember Jannetty hanging in the window like that. Did he blade himself there or did he actually get cut from the shitty breakaway glass? If he bladed, it seems it took him forever and they didn't get much payoff from the camera angle. If he fucked it up and got cut for real, just sad, like his career.
9/11/20 1:13 PM
7/12/12
I read that they used the wrong glass and that he would have probably gotten killed if that big shard hanging over him at the end had fallen. Don't remember who asserted that, was 2-3 years ago, I reckon.
21 days ago
1/13/10

• MARTY JANNETTY ADMITS TO LYING ABOUT MURDER BEING A STORYLINE – CLAIMS HE BURNED THE DEAD BODY

As we noted before, Old School WWF Veteran Marty Jannetty confessed to killing a gay man older than him because he tried to rape Jannetty when he was 13 years old.

Jannetty then clarified the situation and stated that the whole incident was just the beginning of a wrestling storyline.

In a recent interview with Hannibal TV, Jannetty changed his statement once agin and said that he just called the incident a pro-wrestling storyline so that he wouldn’t get in trouble with the police, and did really kill the man.

Below is what he said:

“You know once the police got involved — I don’t wanna say police. Once the GBI, which is the Georgia Bureau Of Investigation, got involved it got serious and I was just trying to set up a storyline.

I have to say that right now because you know it was 40 years ago, and you know what kills me? They don’t care about that 13-year-old getting raped it’s like ‘oh you killed somebody.’ What do you think he was gonna do to me after he raped me?! Because so many rape victims get murdered afterward.

I was 13-years-old, 13. You know as a grown up or any kids listening to this you say what you think, but when it actually happens, I didn’t expect that reaction. I hit him in the brick, I said it was a brick, it was a piece of concrete thing and you know if you hit someone in the temple — very vulnerable. Evidently I hit him too hard and he died right there.”

Jannetty also noted that he never dragged the body to the river and burned it down by pouring gasoline on it with his nephew’s help. He ended up putting all the remaining bones in a hole they dug up.

21 days ago
10/11/18
"They don’t care about that 13-year-old getting raped it’s like ‘oh you killed somebody.’ "

Maybe because the other guy isn't around to tell his side of the story since.. you know...murdered him.

"He ended up putting all the remaining bones in a hole they dug up"

This isn't the only hole you dug. You just keep digging yourself a bigger one.

God, if Jannetty had half a brain he would have just said it was for an angle and proceeded to shut the fuck up. Now he's saying he burnt the body and buried the remains with help from his nephew [I'm sure the nephew will appreciate being dragged into this] Yeah, Marty that will really get the authorities off your ass.
21 days ago
1/1/01

Epic 

21 days ago
7/11/11

He must’ve just finished making a murderer