6 days ago
3/28/10
RKing85 -
Glowman - 

If Mauro can't handle a simple critque, then he needs to find a new line of work.

Graves did nothing wrong.

Mauro was horrible at the Takeover show. Nigel and Beth hardly had any time to speak because wouldn't take a breath for a second.

to be fair, the less Beth speaks, the better.

Yes. She’s awful. She turned into Renee. 

5 days ago
7/13/09
evh -

Yeah, I wouldn’t want to have to be so cautious around a coworker like Mauro but it’s also really easy to not go on Twitter and blast someone publicly. Graves is a piece of shit.

Well if a piece of shit as big as you are says someone else is one then I guess we should take your word for it. 

LOL the retard everyone has to be cautious around doesn’t want to have to be cautious around someone. 

Edited: 5 days ago
8/20/15

UPDATE:

He’s in rough shape. I think everyone pretty much knows the situation, it was pretty bad the last couple of days. So, it’s pretty bad. It’s a day by day thing, there’s no way of knowing what’s gonna happen next. It was a very unfortunate situation and I think we’ve spoken a lot about it, but it’s probably worse than we said.”

Meltzer also commented on Corey Graves’ apology:

“Well, that I do know is he did apologize to Frank Shamrock. He may not have had a chance [to apologize to Mauro Ranallo] at this stage.”

5 days ago
8/20/15
Robert Thomas -

He’s in rough shape. I think everyone pretty much knows the situation, it was pretty bad the last couple of days. So, it’s pretty bad. It’s a day by day thing, there’s no way of knowing what’s gonna happen next. It was a very unfortunate situation and I think we’ve spoken a lot about it, but it’s probably worse than we said.”

Meltzer also commented on Corey Graves’ apology:

“Well, that I do know is he did apologize to Frank Shamrock. He may not have had a chance [to apologize to Mauro Ranallo] at this stage.”

It just continues. That comment even with bipolar shouldn't have the dude down like this over a week later. 

And I understand he is bipolar,.but it just seems a little much. It isn't like Graves told him to go kill himself and he sucks. He didn't even say his name actually. He basically said Mauro speaks so much the other two didn't get a chance. Nothing that should alter his life for a week bipolar or not.

Honestly wondering if he enjoys the attention at this point. 

4 days ago
8/20/15

This app sucks my last post was over 3 hours ago I'm guessing. Still says 1 minute

4 days ago
8/20/15

Update: Mauro "doing better"

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/12/mauro-ranallo-is-reportedly-doing-better-after-corey-graves-662953/

4 days ago
3/7/05
People need to understand mental health is not something you can just 'tough it out' it doesn't work that way. That being said Mauro might want to reconsider a career in the public eye if this stuff is going to hit him so hard.
3 days ago
8/20/15
BigWilliam - People need to understand mental health is not something you can just 'tough it out' it doesn't work that way. That being said Mauro might want to reconsider a career in the public eye if this stuff is going to hit him so hard.

We all understand that, but something so small shouldn't trigger such a breakdown. My aunt and others I've known who are bi polar have a rough fucking existence but stuff that happened to Mauro wouldn't set them off or trigger a personality change.

I agree with your last statement though. Of you can't handle criticism being in the public eye is a bad decision.

Edited: 3 days ago
11/11/11

Yeah graves sounds like a jerk , but mauro more than anyone else needs to be responsible for his own mental health. Respecting and honoring his own limits is something he needs to make a priority. As others said a career in the public eye, in an industry notorious for being unkind, is sort of a recipe for disaster based on his issues. With that said having known many people with bipolar id imagine the late night schedules, travel, and the highs and lows ingrained in the business and its lifestyle would be more detrimental and triggering of his symptoms. I wish him the best with whatever he decides though.

With that said graves and the wwe as a whole need to continue to change from their carny mentality.

2 days ago
12/30/03

I feel bad for Mauro but also if being told to shut up is enough to bury your head in the sand for a while, you're too weak to be on television. 

Let Mauro do voiceovers for the match preview vignettes on ppvs and interview baby faces backstage. He's good at play by play but he cant handle being on tv very long. 

Maybe lets get Joey Styles and Mauro to shoot a remake of Perfect Strangers to air on WWE network

2 days ago
3/7/05
Even if everyone that works for WWE is told to not get on his case the world is full of critics who leap at the chance to tear down public figures. And if they know they will get into his head the trolls will NEVER let up.
2 days ago
12/15/00

I'm surprised we have not seen some indy wrestler create a character "The Bi Polar Rock n Rolla" and dress up as Mauro...his finisher could be The Mood Swing. 

You know WCW would have done something like that back in the Monday Night Wars. 

2 days ago
1/1/01

22 hours ago
3/28/10

He’s back. Looked good.