Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Meltzer and Cornette have twitter beef

9 days ago
3/7/05
batman32314 - 
phillyhybridmma -

Here is whats funny, he hates the midgets, yet loves Ricky morton..... hates comedy in wrestling.... yet did promos about his momma, hates so much that he actually pioneered!

He's mad the Bucks are a way better tag team than any version of the midnights

WOW, that is hilarious.
9 days ago
10/11/18

Someone needs to delete Corny's social media accounts. He's always having beef with someone online.

9 days ago
12/10/08
BigWilliam -
batman32314 - 
phillyhybridmma -

Here is whats funny, he hates the midgets, yet loves Ricky morton..... hates comedy in wrestling.... yet did promos about his momma, hates so much that he actually pioneered!

WOW, that is hilarious.

And true, the real hilarious thing is that it's not even close

9 days ago
3/7/05
batman32314 - 
BigWilliam -
batman32314 - 
phillyhybridmma -

WOW, that is hilarious.

It's all subjective, but the bucks couldn't carry the Midnight Express's boots.
9 days ago
1/14/11
batman32314 -
phillyhybridmma -

¿¿¿ 

9 days ago
12/10/08
BigWilliam -
batman32314 - 
BigWilliam -
batman32314 - 
phillyhybridmma -

WOW, that is hilarious.

Yea that's cornette's primary job

8 days ago
12/30/03
batman32314 -
phillyhybridmma -

Cornette's view's on wrestling largely align with my own so it's hard not to be biased but:

Look at a guy like Braun Stroman. He's not a great worker but he's huge and wrestles like a big man. No fancy flips, no random moon saults. Just stiff big man work with guys who can sell his stuff. 

The crowd goes nuts for him and he isn't even a great talker or overly charismatic. 

Even when people know wrestling is scripted, they will still flock towards the guys they can say "Yeah wrestlings fake but this dude could fuck someone up" about. 

There's a place for high spot wrestlers but you don't need a roster full of them. Wrestling changes slightly but at it's core, wrestlers who look like they get pussy and can beat people up will always be able to get over. 

Create heels, book heat (heels winning all the time) and use the heat to create big baby faces to eventually thwart the heels. Don't let the baby faces touch the heels every week. It dilutes everything and kills the heat. 

Look at MJF and Cody. That angle is one of the most interesting angles in a long time to me and it's because Cody has to go through endless shit just to get his one shot against MJF. Compare that to the WWE typical angle:

Heel attacks babyface backstage 

Match announced at ppv

Each week they cut a promo then wrestle one another in random tag matches. 

PPV comes and they have the match.

Next week, they are likely on to the next random angle. 

8 days ago
7/13/09

Here's the newest meltdown where he diagnoses Meltzer as having Aspies.  

8 days ago
3/7/05

Well he is probably right about Meltzer have you heard the guy try to have a conversation?

Rumor is that MJF watches a ton of old wrestling tapes, and he is the best young heel, maybe the best heel period in the business today.

8 days ago
1/14/11

I'll say this Cody is one tough sob taking those lashes fuck that shit looked excruciating

6 days ago
10/11/18
batman32314 - 
phillyhybridmma -

No way are the Balding Bucks better than the Midnight Express. The ME could actually tell a story and had psychology to their matches. The Balding Bucks are just another dime a dozen spot monkeys.
6 days ago
12/28/12
batman32314 -
BigWilliam -
batman32314 - 
BigWilliam -
batman32314 - 
phillyhybridmma -

WOW, that is hilarious.

Yea that's cornette's primary job

lol 

5 days ago
12/10/08
Mr Karate -
batman32314 - 
phillyhybridmma -

No way are the Balding Bucks better than the Midnight Express. The ME could actually tell a story and had psychology to their matches. The Balding Bucks are just another dime a dozen spot monkeys.

Cool story bro I glad you enjoy all your ring psychology and all the great story telling..... along with a lot boring lazy rest holds

5 days ago
10/10/15

I can see both sides. Anyone who thinks Omega's matches are filled with great ring psychology hasn't watched alot of wrestling, so Meltzer is off the mark there.  Corny is off the mark by saying there's no place for someone like Omega in wrestling.  Omega's antics wouldn't be that bad if he was one of a couple of people on the card doing what he does.  When 90% of the card does what he does but not as well, that isn't good.

5 days ago
10/11/18
batman32314 - 
Mr Karate -
batman32314 - 
phillyhybridmma -

Cool story bro I glad you enjoy all your ring psychology and all the great story telling..... along with a lot boring lazy rest holds

Enjoy your spot fests and no selling.
5 days ago
7/12/12

I have an ROH "Secrets of the Ring" with Al Snow where he says Meltzer is the best worker ever in the business because he makes 250k without taking a bump.

5 days ago
3/7/05
Size - 

I have an ROH "Secrets of the Ring" with Al Snow where he says Meltzer is the best worker ever in the business because he makes 250k without taking a bump.

What was it Nash said, the only real things in wrestling are the money and the miles?
2 days ago
7/12/12
BigWilliam -
Size - 

What was it Nash said, the only real things in wrestling are the money and the miles?

Indeed, I remember finding and watching that shoot on YouTube while living with a friend that isn't a wrestling fan, and he ended up totally sucked into it, later watching the Hall and Outsiders RF shoots as well.