Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground "Miz TV SUCKS! Miz TV has ALWAYS SUCKED!!" —DB

23 days ago
12/6/10

Ain’t that the fucking truth lmao

Thank you Daniel Bryan for saying what needed to be said

Miz TV not only sucks,.. it’s absolutely cringeworthy

23 days ago
1/1/01
I hate when he has the crowd say the name of miz tv,and then he says it again.
23 days ago
1/13/10

They’re still using that stupid segment?

22 days ago
1/22/05
I never got Miz. He's so fucking cringe.
22 days ago
10/3/16

MizTV sucks but man oh man will I never forget that fucking promo Miz cut on Daniel Bryan.

22 days ago
1/8/04
Miz is awesome. The only reason I can't hate DB is because he ended up getting the better Bella twin.
22 days ago
9/24/18

^^^ Cmon no one is taking Brie over Nikki 

22 days ago
3/12/16
Jones right nostril -

Anyone with a half of a brain would.

21 days ago
1/8/04
thetouchofdeath - 
Jones right nostril -

Nikki might have been a lil hotter because of the fake tits 7 years ago. But she is not aging well and has shown to be completely insane.
21 days ago
9/24/18
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
thetouchofdeath - 
Jones right nostril -

Nikki might have been a lil hotter because of the fake tits 7 years ago. But she is not aging well and has shown to be completely insane.

Give me crazy big titty Nikki for a night over sweet innocent Brie any day though 

21 days ago
1/8/04
Jones right nostril - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
thetouchofdeath - 
Jones right nostril -

Give me crazy big titty Nikki for a night over sweet innocent Brie any day though 

She freezes your cum behind your back! What fuckin psycho does that?!
21 days ago
7/12/12
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
Jones right nostril - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
thetouchofdeath - 
Jones right nostril -

She freezes your cum behind your back! What fuckin psycho does that?!

Lmao, forgot about that, though I'd like to think it was an angle for Total Divas. Cena should've sued her, probably could've established a solid precedent against such underhanded shenanigans and had the story of "The Cena precedent" told to the end of time.

"While my client did freely give the sample without conditions, such an extreme, clandestine measure taken to preserve live, impregnation-capable samples of my client's DNA was completely unforeseeable and never would have been approved or allowed. This act was not done in good faith relative to my client's known expectations of the transaction, and by her sneaky move to preserve my client's boys and keep the deed secret from him after the fact, the defendant has admitted as much."

20 days ago
1/8/04
John Cena would have been a legend if he took that shit all the way to the Supreme Court.