16 days ago
9/24/18
AnthonyWeiner - 
Coil3623 -

Seth Rollins as a face is cringe worthy. They need to make him a heel. It's where he exceeds. He has a heel personality

I think the real issue is that Rollins is just naturally a dickhead. Look how he talks in interviews, or interacts with other wrestlers... This shit is not "in character". His television character is the good guy overcoming the big bad guys. Yet off television every word out of his mouth is how every other wrestler sucks, no one can hold his jockstrap, how WWE is the shit and anyone else in any other promotion is nobody, yadda yadda... The guy is a fucking asshole.

Just embrace it. Be you. Put Twitter Seth Rollins on RAW, let him feud with a likeable face (not Roman), have some fun. Let Becky be the pre-WrestleMania Becky again, make them the couple you love to hate. Look how happy the crowd was when that moron Baron Corbin hit her with the End of Days.

Why is booking so hard for WWE? This shit is easy.

Boom, this. 

15 days ago
7/31/19
AnthonyWeiner -
Coil3623 -

Seth Rollins as a face is cringe worthy. They need to make him a heel. It's where he exceeds. He has a heel personality

I think the real issue is that Rollins is just naturally a dickhead. Look how he talks in interviews, or interacts with other wrestlers... This shit is not "in character". His television character is the good guy overcoming the big bad guys. Yet off television every word out of his mouth is how every other wrestler sucks, no one can hold his jockstrap, how WWE is the shit and anyone else in any other promotion is nobody, yadda yadda... The guy is a fucking asshole.

Just embrace it. Be you. Put Twitter Seth Rollins on RAW, let him feud with a likeable face (not Roman), have some fun. Let Becky be the pre-WrestleMania Becky again, make them the couple you love to hate. Look how happy the crowd was when that moron Baron Corbin hit her with the End of Days.

That is pretty much what I said. It's probably a merchandise thing. Faces sell more merchandise with kids.. That is why Vince is stubborn

15 days ago
9/22/16
Coil3623 - 
AnthonyWeiner -
Coil3623 -

That is pretty much what I said. It's probably a merchandise thing. Faces sell more merchandise with kids.. That is why Vince is stubborn

At some point it's going to hit a breaking point. Either Fox or USA is going to get tired of the declining ratings and adult fan apathy.