20 days ago
10/8/07

Opening with Joe. Nice

19 days ago
10/20/07

Any mention of passing of the Harley?  Hopefully they do a good package

19 days ago
10/20/07

Turned it on just in time to catch it.  Well done.

19 days ago
10/8/07
Festus -

Turned it on just in time to catch it.  Well done.

Yep. Very well done

19 days ago
10/8/07

Has to be Rikishi targeting Roman ;)

19 days ago
8/28/11

Most underwhelming title reign in history just ended.

19 days ago
10/8/07
StruggleSnuggles -

Have they even defended the belts since winning them at Mania? The only matches I've seen them in since then, they've lost

19 days ago
8/28/11
The Destroyer88 -
StruggleSnuggles -

Have they even defended the belts since winning them at Mania? The only matches I've seen them in since then, they've lost

They had 2 squash matches but dont think they were for the titles.. dont know why the WWE even made those titles if they didnt have any way forward with them.

19 days ago
12/28/12

i wasnt really watching. they lost the belts on a go home raw? are they injured? why not just have them interupt for a dq finish to build heat for a loss on the ppv??

19 days ago
1/1/01
Thank god the titles are off the Iiconics!!!!!!!

They are a really good act who can be a plus for WWE programming......they should not be within 100 miles of the women's tag titles.
19 days ago
8/28/11
evh -

i wasnt really watching. they lost the belts on a go home raw? are they injured? why not just have them interupt for a dq finish to build heat for a loss on the ppv??

It was really an odd booking. It was a fatal four way elimination match. They started off looking good but were the first team eliminated.

19 days ago
9/24/18

Jimmy Uso must have been drink driving again, almost killed Roman

19 days ago
8/14/12
Jones right nostril -

Jimmy Uso must have been drink driving again, almost killed Roman

He did it for the rock

19 days ago
12/30/03
StruggleSnuggles -
evh -

It was really an odd booking. It was a fatal four way elimination match. They started off looking good but were the first team eliminated.

If I had to guess they had a meeting and decided they wanted to jazz Raw up with some title changes and then after multiple better ideas were shot down they landed on the this. If it were me, I'd be focusing on stables more. In a perfect scenario I would have AJ Styles face Kofi Kingston for the title, Gallows and Anderson attempt to interefere late in the match and New Day rush them. It looks like Kofi is about to win and Matt Riddle runs down and belly to backs him from the apron. Show ends with all four in the middle of the ring celebrating the new champ and Riddle gets a rocket put on his ass with a new stable as a heel, eventually he defects and beats AJ for the title. 

19 days ago
9/24/18

Just watched (mostly fast forwarded) Raw. Man, Rollins is SO not over right now. The crowd shat on his performance tonight. He's been booked off a cliff since Mania. 

19 days ago
10/8/07

Yeah, I couldn't be anymore bored of Rollins right now. The problem is there isn't anyone else to feud with Lesnar besides Roman(who is on Smackdown) and Seth. Who knows what they are doing with Strowman. Aside from his 10 second backstage segment with Maria last week, they've got him doing nothing. 

19 days ago
12/14/00
I have zero clue who is on what roster. Half the time someone comes out due to the wild card rule, they don't even mention it. Maybe I'm just not paying attention enough. It would be awesome if Dolph shoots on Goldberg at Summer Slam btw.
19 days ago
1/1/01

Terriible Raw.  Other than the Mysterio Adrande match which I loved.  

My buddy watched for the first time in years and thought it was brutal.  You win some you lose some with Go home shows.

19 days ago
10/8/07

Rey can still work his ass off for being in his mid 40s, on top of all the injuries he's sustained over the years.

17 days ago
7/31/19

Seth Rollins as a face is cringe worthy. They need to make him a heel. It's where he exceeds. He has a heel personality

17 days ago
12/6/10
Coil3623 -

Seth Rollins as a face is cringe worthy. They need to make him a heel. It's where he exceeds. He has a heel personality

I don’t think that’s the problem with Rollins. Dude just needs lessons on how to be more naturally charismatic. He’s been given the ball many times since Mania but he just can’t run with it because he’s so terribly mediocre on the mic.

His voice, delivery, everything.. its just bad

17 days ago
12/28/12
Gino_Corona -
Coil3623 -

I don’t think that’s the problem with Rollins. Dude just needs lessons on how to be more naturally charismatic. He’s been given the ball many times since Mania but he just can’t run with it because he’s so terribly mediocre on the mic.

you cant teach charisma. and he clearly doesnt have any. he needs to be a heel.

17 days ago
7/31/19
Gino_Corona -
Coil3623 -

I disagree..he is annoying..and that fits good as a heel..he was great when he was a heel back in the day. Great charisma as a heel. But as a face,  he turns into the cheesiest motherfucker ever with his delivery. I cant buy into him as a face 

16 days ago
9/24/18

16 days ago
9/22/16
Coil3623 -

I think the real issue is that Rollins is just naturally a dickhead. Look how he talks in interviews, or interacts with other wrestlers... This shit is not "in character". His television character is the good guy overcoming the big bad guys. Yet off television every word out of his mouth is how every other wrestler sucks, no one can hold his jockstrap, how WWE is the shit and anyone else in any other promotion is nobody, yadda yadda... The guy is a fucking asshole.

Just embrace it. Be you. Put Twitter Seth Rollins on RAW, let him feud with a likeable face (not Roman), have some fun. Let Becky be the pre-WrestleMania Becky again, make them the couple you love to hate. Look how happy the crowd was when that moron Baron Corbin hit her with the End of Days.

Why is booking so hard for WWE? This shit is easy.