Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Money in the Bank official thread

27 days ago
7/10/17

I enjoyed the MITB Match just fun to see them do different stuff

27 days ago
4/18/01
Yeah that was a lot of fun. Didn't think ajy of my picks would get it so that was pretty fucking cool.
27 days ago
5/1/14

Enjoyed the second half of the show quite a bit.

27 days ago
5/4/12

Is it me or does carmela get hotter everytime I see her.

Shes steadily climbing into my top 10 all time 

27 days ago
5/20/12
MyUnclesCreepy -

Is it me or does carmela get hotter everytime I see her.

Shes steadily climbing into my top 10 all time 

Is it me or did her tits get bigger?

27 days ago
1/1/01

If they did that every week it would get old. But they don’t (yet) so I was fine with it. I had very high expectations. Maybe didn’t quite meet them but that last match definitly gets a thumbs up from me.

27 days ago
12/28/12

So did they not pay off the hacker? 

27 days ago
1/1/01
evh -

Nope..... showed what I think was a replayed teaser.

27 days ago
1/1/01

Heyman was 100% the best part of the MITB match - him tossing the fruit aside, then lovingly looking at the sandwhich was gold. Then the look on his face after the tray pancaked him had me rolling..

The rest of the match was really rather lame, though.

(Well, except for Asuka - she's always awesome.)

At least I guess Nia Snax didn't kill anyone. And good grief did Vince look terrible.

As an aside - now that Otis won Mandy, beat Ziggler, won MITB, etc, should we just assume that poor ole' Tucker is gonna get the Marty Jannety treatment from this point forward?

27 days ago
1/1/01
Wiggy -

Heyman was 100% the best part of the MITB match - him tossing the fruit aside, then lovingly looking at the sandwhich was gold. Then the look on his face after the tray pancaked him had me rolling..

At least I guess Nia Snax didn't kill anyone. And good grief did Vince look terrible.

As an aside - now that Otis won Mandy, beat Ziggler, won MITB, etc, should we just assume that poor ole' Tucker is gonna get the Marty Jannety treatment from this point forward?

I think it was in the same scene as the food fight.  Nia powerbombs Carmella through the table. Almost put Carmella’s head through the ceiling. 

I was laughing when Steph told Dana to clean up Nia “because she’s drooling everywhere” in the conference room.

26 days ago
4/18/01
Koma - 
Wiggy -

I think it was in the same scene as the food fight.  Nia powerbombs Carmella through the table. Almost put Carmella’s head through the ceiling. 

I was laughing when Steph told Dana to clean up Nia “because she’s drooling everywhere” in the conference room.

Rey getting choked out, smashed between Otis and Nia, and motorboating Nia as he falls was next level lok
26 days ago
10/8/07

Thought the MITB matches were alright, not something I'd like to see again though(unlike the boneyard match which I'd love to see once a year). I thought it was more humorous if anything, the ladders really took a backseat which I don't know if that's good or bad in a match designed around ladders. We always get a minimum of one huge spot in a MITB match and none this time around.

26 days ago
10/8/07
Koma -
evh -

Nope..... showed what I think was a replayed teaser.

I like that they've been teasing this for a bit now and nobody has a clue who it is. I've heard theories ranging from Punk to Maryse to a new stable so it could literally be anybody. 

26 days ago
9/22/16

It looks like Carmella took the time off to make some upgrades...

26 days ago
10/10/05

Just watched. I like that they are at least going outside the box & trying new things. The empty arena matches get old fast, so these cinematic matches are fun.

26 days ago
5/1/14
The Destroyer88 -

Thought the MITB matches were alright, not something I'd like to see again though(unlike the boneyard match which I'd love to see once a year). I thought it was more humorous if anything, the ladders really took a backseat which I don't know if that's good or bad in a match designed around ladders. We always get a minimum of one huge spot in a MITB match and none this time around.

Alistair Black got thrown off the roof of Titan Tower man. That's a huge spot.

26 days ago
1/1/01

Yeah, how is a double murder not a big enough spot for you???

26 days ago
1/1/01

26 days ago
12/28/12
Thrill Hammer -
The Destroyer88 -

Alistair Black got thrown off the roof of Titan Tower man. That's a huge spot.

Yeah, two people were murdered

What more do you people want

26 days ago
5/11/13

26 days ago
8/14/12

Vince ha? a dinosaur skull in His Office 

26 days ago
1/1/01

In case anyone didn't see the other thread - Becky is preggers.

She just gave up the belt on Raw, saying the women's MITB match was actually for the title.

Asuka via winning MITB is now the Raw women's champ.

26 days ago
5/4/04

Just tuned into Raw.  Did they explain what happened to Rey and Alistair?

Edited: 25 days ago
9/22/16
Black changed his social media photos to a ghost. LMAO.
25 days ago
12/14/00

My oh my was Mella looking incredible! I think she has taken Alexa's spot as my current fave. However, every time I get a glimpse of Alexa's back dimple piercings, I am instantly in love.

Was the Smackdown tag title match at MITB just a rematch of what was on SD 2 nights prior? Stupid.

I hope Otis keeps the briefcase a while and cashes it in for a championship run. They could do some funny skits were he packs his lunch in it, like an entire turkey.