Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground My favorite moment from TNA

19 days ago
1/1/01

19 days ago
1/1/01

Knew exactly what it was gonna be even before I clicked. Still one of the best promos / segments in pro wrestling history.

VTFU!

19 days ago
1/1/01
Wiggy -

Knew exactly what it was gonna be even before I clicked. Still one of the best promos / segments in pro wrestling history.

VTFU!

This guy gets it....

19 days ago
1/1/01

19 days ago
1/1/01
Koma - 
Wiggy -

VTFU!

This guy gets it....

The crazy thing about that segment is that you could easily argue that Jay Lethal's Ric Flair was better than Ric Flair's Ric Flair.

19 days ago
11/11/11

What's up with Jay lethal? Why didn't he ever make it bigger or in wwe?

19 days ago
7/12/12
TheBearStare -

What's up with Jay lethal? Why didn't he ever make it bigger or in wwe?

I dunno, great in-ring worker, good talker, but not long on personality/charisma. Sufficient creative effort on giving him an interesting persona might yield a WWE main eventer, as I'd expect he can perform a script well enough.

Did the "Black Machismo" Macho Man impersonation gimmick for a while in TNA but I hardly saw a lick of it so I can't say how he did with it, but comedy gimmicks don't main event anyway.

Accused of misconduct by former valet Taeler Hendrix a few years ago after she left ROH. I believe the allegation was along the lines of "put out or you're out of work."

Was an in-ring prodigy, I remember Buck Woodward from pwinsider talking about how he remarked during a match to the promoter who had booked him that he was pretty good and the guy responded "Yeah, this is his third match."

19 days ago
1/1/01

After TNA, he went to ROH & was one of their top guys for quite a while - had a long run as their champ IIRC. Ended up having quite the lengthy heel run, too.

He'd have been 100% wasted had he ever gone to WWE, IMO - especially considering the time at which he was the most over.

19 days ago
8/31/07

I'd say favorite comedy bit.

Angle Joe headbutt , brawl favorite of all.

But it's definitely 1A, 1B , neck and neck.

19 days ago
10/15/06
Wiggy - 

VTFU!

I was hoping for a Velvet Sky ring entrance.
Edited: 18 days ago
12/27/19

Other than the worse dive through ropes(some chick) I’ve never watched tna, I know who jay lethal is though from the black macho man thing but that was pretty fucking funny

18 days ago
7/2/13

Drunk Jeff Hardy / Pissed off Sting should be on this list. 

18 days ago
12/1/05

The huricanrana off the cage

18 days ago
5/3/12
Charles Barkley -

The huricanrana off the cage

This is it.

Edited: 17 days ago
2/25/12

TNA was great for a few years 

The AJ, Joe, Daniels matches are >

WTF is up with this site, can't type certain words

16 days ago
12/14/00

Black Machismo was hilarious.  Him confusing Abyss for Andre, Low Ki for Hakushi, Velvet for Elizabeth, etc. had me laughing my ass off.

15 days ago
7/12/12

Jk, probably the hurracanrana for me, but I liked this as well.