Edited: 13 days ago
7/13/09
Dravenlives -
JJitsu -

Aaaand this is why we can’t have nice things.  Good job with your SJW outrage you millennial buttholes you killed the brand. This week they’re only at 70k views and the entire comments section are people agreeing with me and NOT dumbasslives over here and telling them they suck...great... was fun for a minute.

You are one dumb mother fucker. At no point did I say I was offended or outraged

I just said Cornette is trash...and dont be fucking ignorant and act like he didn't know what he was saying

I'd respect him more if he said yeah I said it cos black people love fried chicken 

What pisses me off is faggots that want to say shit then act like they didn't mean it and apologise cos some cunts on Twitter might not watch their shitty wrestling show 

Doubling down on stupid isn’t a good look for you dumbass. No one cares if you’re offended or not. You’re just being a complete and total scumbag jumping in on cancel culture and trying to ruin a mans reputation by calling him a racist just because you don’t like him. Dont be ignorant it’s obvious that’s what youre doing. 

The only excuse for being this scumbaggy is if you were a dipshit millennial who WASNT there so is too stupid to know that those are starvation jokes from the time of Live Aid. It honestly sounds like you heard a southern accent and the word fried chicken and don’t like the guy so want to cry racism like...the bitchmade millenial I said you were. Had it been from some other old redneck it would have more merit. Cornette’s a ridiculous liberal so it comes off as disingenuous when you cry racism at him....

now go have a juice box and a time-out and think of something better to defend your dickwad stance.

Edited: 13 days ago
7/13/09

I'd respect him more if he said yeah I said it cos black people love fried chicken 

And here we have a specific example of why your parents failed you and taught you to be racist. While we’ll just ignore that you just said something racist for the moment we can highlight the dipshittery in your argument. The joke is obviously not good for 2019. But the bitchmade millennial mindset is captured right here in this simple statement ladies and gentlemen. 

This would be true if Jim Cornette wasn’t from the south and a known ridiculous liberal. My family’s from South Eastern Arkansas and I grew up eating Fried Chicken and Watermelon at my grandmas house all day. I’ll put her Gumbo or jambalaya against ANY black persons any day. What your dipshit parents didn’t teach you is that SOUTHERN FOOD IS SOUL FOOD. So acting like a dude from the south is instantly racist because he said fried chicken is in itself a stereotype and bigoted. And I actually am posting this from across the street from liberal Utopia ground zero in Burbank.  I am born and raised in this ridiculous SJW town and know when someone’s being an SJW asshole or not.

13 days ago
2/25/12

Didn't read a word of your little rant ya dumb bitch

12 days ago
12/28/12
Dravenlives -

lol now you can expect another three or four even longer ones from him

12 days ago
10/5/12

I didn't read any of what you guys said but, ugh, Karataaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!

12 days ago
2/25/12
evh -
Dravenlives -

Hope he doesn't snap and shoot up a school 

Edited: 12 days ago
7/13/09
evh -
Dravenlives -

No I come here when I’m taking an angry shit. Yesterday’s was quite wrathful. I take solace in knowing I’m right and that millenial shitstain and your jock sniffer bitch ass knows it. 
as previously stated to evh numerous times. fuck you and your mother, you’re a bitchmade faggot fuck and I’ve told you this in previous threads. Coming in to defend shitstain millennial here doesn’t change that undeniable FACT. Keep stalking and jocking me pussy I love it. 

Edited: 12 days ago
7/13/09
Dravenlives -
evh -
Dravenlives -

Hope he doesn't snap and shoot up a school 

Finished your juice box already?

FYI The kids that snap are the pussies from your bitchmade generation. My generation gang banged liked proper idiots you fuckin bitch made millenial LOL.

11 days ago
2/25/12

I really hope you dont have any children...or a wife...or family or anyone who has to suffer your company unconditionally 

9 days ago
8/31/07

Just finished the Season Finale.

Into the Fire ppv card seems complete, wonder how long it will last, UFC that night , Matt Brown vs Ben Saunders at 8pm hard to pass up for FITE iPPV.

Addition of Stu Bennett to commentary is.... good news.

9 days ago
10/20/07

I actually marked out a bit with the RnR and the cornette celebration was great

9 days ago
8/31/07

My biggest , really only complaint against WOR/WOL,in Meltzer/Alvarez site in general this year is their "spoiler" of the RnR tag title win far before it aired. I know, I know, we live in a different time, but no chance whatsoever to avoid that spoilers which was the leteral finale / peak of the 9 episode season *kicks rocks and cries in hoot*

9 days ago
12/30/03

Can anyone link me to the best Briscoe Brothers matches? I keep hearing how they are the best tag team in wrestling right now from people and the very little I've seen so far hasn't been far and away the best stuff I've ever seen or anything. 

9 days ago
10/20/07

And with the RNR I was disappointed they didnt come out to music "when rock and roll was king"

9 days ago
8/2/05

What does everyone think Kamille is saying?

8 days ago
8/31/07

I don't know but I think we are going to see Tim Storm help Aldis, Kamille come off more conflicted somehow, and the 2 Storms in a feud next. 

And I think Eli Drake will become Aldi's next contender.