Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Nattie lingerie sharpshooter tutorial!

29 days ago
1/1/01

That dirty girl knows how to put asses in seats!!! 

29 days ago
1/1/01

29 days ago
5/13/05

I remember watching a Total Divas episode (I know, I know) where Nattie was putting on lingerie for TJ and he wouldn't even give her the time of day.  I would've switched places with him as he seemed like a cuck/swinger who wants bulls to do his dirty work with his wife while he scratches the 20 cats he has in his house.

Edited: 29 days ago
1/1/01
cyberc92 - 

I remember watching a Total Divas episode (I know, I know) where Nattie was putting on lingerie for TJ and he wouldn't even give her the time of day.  I would've switched places with him as he seemed like a cuck/swinger who wants bulls to do his dirty work with his wife while he scratches the 20 cats he has in his house.

His prowrestling marriage is still ongoing, he must be doing something right. I know this crazy, but maybe never acting as the kids say, "thirsty" inspires loyalty in a woman and desire to work hard to measure up. 

Crazy theory....I KNOW!

That channel is non stop videos of her and her sister's fake tits on display. It's glorious!!!! 

29 days ago
5/13/05
DaveFu -
cyberc92 - 

His prowrestling marriage is still ongoing, he must be doing something right. I know this crazy, but maybe never acting as the kids say, "thirsty" inspires loyalty in a woman and desire to work hard to measure up. 

Crazy theory....I KNOW!

That channel is non stop videos of her and her sister's fake tits on display. It's glorious!!!! 

Or maybe she is his beard.

29 days ago
1/1/01
cyberc92 - 
DaveFu -
cyberc92 - 

Crazy theory....I KNOW!

Whatever helps you finish faster. 

28 days ago
4/22/07

Sister is hot too

28 days ago
1/1/01
cyberc92 - 
DaveFu -
cyberc92 - 

Crazy theory....I KNOW!

What does "his beard" mean?

28 days ago
10/27/10
ShanTheMan -

Sister is hot too

Sister is hotter

28 days ago
1/1/01

MIIJ?

28 days ago
1/1/01
Wiggy - 
cyberc92 - 
DaveFu -
cyberc92 - 

Crazy theory....I KNOW!

He's saying she's married to him to keep people from figuring out that he's really gay. 

28 days ago
2/4/05

She's honestly about a 3/10 at best. Like a stumpy little bulldog made of plastic. 

28 days ago
5/14/13
DaveFu -
Wiggy - 
cyberc92 - 
DaveFu -
cyberc92 - 

Crazy theory....I KNOW!

He's saying she's married to him to keep people from figuring out that he's really gay. 

27 days ago
1/1/01
I could see a nice push for Nattie if she went with the whore gimmick. Seems like she enjoys showing it off already.
27 days ago
10/27/10

So this video that you guys have here, its been heavily edited. The original video nattie uploaded was taken down less then an hour of it being uploaded. 

Nattie has a full on tit drop of her right puppy. Not a nip slip, but a whole plop. And you can see some lips when she falls over and her crotch is camera level  

You full on ass exposing doggy pose on all fours of natties sister and you see her thonged ass. 

It's all over reddit. There is a sub called wrestlewiththeplot or wrestlingwiththeplot and it has a bunch or posts with people who saved the original unedited footage

27 days ago
1/1/01
Also with my whore gimmick push for Nattie I would have her learn and start using her dads laugh. Only instead of doing it when you pull on your beard she does it wall squeezing them titties. Money.
27 days ago
1/11/14
Juggernautt -

So this video that you guys have here, its been heavily edited. The original video nattie uploaded was taken down less then an hour of it being uploaded. 

Nattie has a full on tit drop of her right puppy. Not a nip slip, but a whole plop. And you can see some lips when she falls over and her crotch is camera level  

You full on ass exposing doggy pose on all fours of natties sister and you see her thonged ass. 

It's all over reddit. There is a sub called wrestlewiththeplot or wrestlingwiththeplot and it has a bunch or posts with people who saved the original unedited footage

Thank you for your service

27 days ago
1/11/14
Juggernautt -

Don’t see it

27 days ago
6/2/11

The video is on reddit. It’s pretty bad quality. But her top does fall and her tit comes out but you can’t really see it because it’s when she turns to the side. Honestly it’s not worth it.

25 days ago
10/27/10
Sweet_Baby_Jesus -

The video is on reddit. It’s pretty bad quality. But her top does fall and her tit comes out but you can’t really see it because it’s when she turns to the side. Honestly it’s not worth it.

Not Worth what? Its 3 min of your time, its free lol. Just trying to share with my brethren. She does turn to the side but you can see the full tit as well as the lips

24 days ago
6/2/11
Juggernautt -
Sweet_Baby_Jesus -

Not Worth what? Its 3 min of your time, its free lol. Just trying to share with my brethren. She does turn to the side but you can see the full tit as well as the lips

I wasnt trying to be a dick. It took my like 10

minutes to find and it was shitty quality. It just wasn’t worth it imo. But I didn’t see everything you saw I guess. I just saw her top fall from the side and some side tit. Nothing to write home about. 

21 days ago
8/6/06
cyberc92 -
DaveFu -
cyberc92 - 

Crazy theory....I KNOW!

He always seemed gay to me.

18 days ago
1/1/01

Titties for days in the new video with some Lana too.