Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground New show: Quest for Lost WWE Treasures

29 days ago
6/9/16

A&E Network has greenlit the new series “The Quest for Lost WWE Treasures” (wt) in partnership with WWE Studios which takes viewers on the ultimate hunt to find some of WWE’s most iconic, lost memorabilia. In each episode, WWE’s Stephanie McMahon and Paul “Triple H” Levesque, will lead a team of collectors, WWE Superstars and Legends as they investigate, negotiate, bid and travel across the country to hunt down and reclaim some of the most elusive WWE collectibles.

Throughout history, WWE’s action-packed storylines have spawned iconic, one-of-a-kind memorabilia, most of which is lost in attics, hidden in boxes or even claimed by competitors. Guided by McMahon and Levesque, the series will unearth these rare items in the hopes of preserving and sharing the legacy behind the memorable moments in WWE history. Episodes will feature exclusive WWE footage as well as unprecedented access to the WWE Archives, which holds more than 10,000 rarities including Andre the Giant’s custom boots, Vince McMahon’s cement-filled Corvette, The Undertaker’s caskets and more. Over the course of ten one-hour episodes, WWE Superstars and Legends will give viewers a unique look into WWE history as they seek out the missing treasures that have left a lasting mark on pop culture.

“The Quest for Lost WWE Treasures” (wt) is produced by WWE Studios for A&E Network with Susan Levison and Ben Zierten serving as executive producers. Elaine Frontain Bryant, Dolores Gavin and Jonathan Partridge serve as executive producers for A&E Network. A+E Networks holds worldwide distribution rights for “The Quest for Lost WWE Treasures.”

https://rajah.com/node/ae-announces-new-series-quest-lost-wwe-treasures-featuring-hhh-stephanie-mcmahon

Edited: 29 days ago
6/9/16

Edited: 29 days ago
6/9/16

29 days ago
1/1/01

Every episode could have been filmed at Zack Ryders house.

29 days ago
2/4/11
Koma -

Every episode could have been filmed at Zack Ryders house.

He has alot of scarce/prototype figs, but not alot of rare oddities.. He mainly focuses on actual retail soft goods and figs.. Not personal wrestler stuff other than his own gear..

There are a bunch of guys out there with huge treasure troves of stuff.. Conrad Thompson who is Ric Flair's son in law has some cool stuff along with none other than Dave Millican to name a few.. Cornette has tons of stuff some WWE/F, but alot of 70s pro wrestling era which is where most his knowledge lies..

28 days ago
12/15/00

Will watch...I find myself watching American Pickers and Pawn Stars even though I know it is all staged...add in some old WWF stuff, and I’m in. 

28 days ago
10/3/16

Gay

28 days ago
10/20/07

I wonder if it's only wwf/e or anything they have license to will be covered?  AWA, Midsouth, WCCW etc...

27 days ago
1/1/01

Im actually looking forward to this.

26 days ago
5/1/14

Will watch.

26 days ago
5/22/02
Jim Cornette has it all.