16 days ago
5/8/13

There used to me one every Monday. You know the product is awful if nobody here is watching lol 

16 days ago
12/28/12

I almost created a thread about the show being snowed out but didn't

I am not watching this dumb show

16 days ago
5/8/13
evh -

I almost created a thread about the show being snowed out but didn't

I am not watching this dumb show

It really sucks I can't get into it even when I really want to...

16 days ago
5/8/13

If AEW could get like 3 guys who are legit 6'2 or so and 220 lbs, maybe 1 guy like over 6'6.... it would make them perfect for my tastes. I'm not like Vince lol, but I need some size mixed with all these small guys 

16 days ago
12/28/12
Dugs95 -

If AEW could get like 3 guys who are legit 6'2 or so and 220 lbs, maybe 1 guy like over 6'6.... it would make them perfect for my tastes. I'm not like Vince lol, but I need some size mixed with all these small guys 

you like big men

you should talk to caveman dave

he loves big men

16 days ago
10/3/16

Raw is gay

16 days ago
10/3/16
MarcusAurelioFan -

Raw is gay

16 days ago
10/3/16
MarcusAurelioFan -
MarcusAurelioFan -

Raw is gay

16 days ago
10/3/16
MarcusAurelioFan -
MarcusAurelioFan -
MarcusAurelioFan -

Raw is gay

16 days ago
10/3/16
MarcusAurelioFan -
MarcusAurelioFan -
MarcusAurelioFan -

Raw is gay

Raw is gay

16 days ago
5/8/13
evh -
Dugs95 -

you like big men

you should talk to caveman dave

he loves big men

Lmao, I guess I do! I like a few in my wrestling org, to add that badass feel, I don't like to think I can take most of the roster in a fight or at any sport haha 

15 days ago
8/31/07

Lance Archer said to be in talks

Brian Cage once he's healed

Brodie Lee / Luke Harper

15 days ago
1/1/01

lmao - Raw is so bad that in a Raw thread, not only is there not a single post about the show, but within half a page, the conversation is about who is coming to AEW.

15 days ago
10/8/07

I'm a huge fan of Liv Morgan's wrestling attire. Her ass looks great in leather shorts.

Ruby Riot returning does nothing for me, but hopefully this ends the ridiculous Lashley/Rusev/Lana/Morgan storyline that has gone on far too long.

I already hate babyface Drew McIntyre. Thought he was one of the best heels in the company, now he's the Scottish(or irish or whatever he's supposed to be) version of Roman Reigns.

Orton getting booed was great. He got legitimate heat for taking out Edge last week.

Fell asleep an hour in so no comments on the rest of the show. Rollins is insufferable. That is all.

15 days ago
10/20/07

He's no longer the Scottish Psychopath...he is now the Sexy Scot

I just dont see that going well for a baby face 

Edited: 15 days ago
1/1/01

Checked out a couple of the highlights on youtube - saw the clip of Rhea coming out to confront Charlotte and good grief...what a mess.

First - I know Vince doesn't watch (let alone give a shit about) NXT, but when Rhea's music hits, maybe the very first thing your announce team says *shouldn't* be "Who's this?"

aka - your NXT women's champ should be important enough that the announcers actually recognize her music and don't have to wait to see her name on the tron or her actually walking out to know who it is.

Next - how do you even book this storyline, anyway?

If Charlotte wins, she what - goes to NXT? Are we supposed to believe that's gonna happen?

So that leaves Charlotte putting Rhea over. Are they really gonna do that...especially this early in Rhea's career, in a one-on-one match, and at Mania?

All that aside - if they *are* gonna tease Rhea / Charlotte, shouldn't they at LEAST wait until next week? You know, *after* Rhea's defense against Bianca Belair THIS SUNDAY?

Or are they ok with basically saying, "Yeah, you know that PPV title match this weekend? Don't worry about watching, because we're basically telling you who wins on national television a week early..."

I know I'm not at all any kinda pro-wrestling booking savant, but none of this shit makes any sense to me...

15 days ago
3/7/05

Checked out the Liv/Lana match. Man everything Lana does in there feels so forced and scripted, just awful. But yes, Liv looks amazing in that ring gear.

15 days ago
3/26/02
Wiggy - 

Checked out a couple of the highlights on youtube - saw the clip of Rhea coming out to confront Charlotte and good grief...what a mess.

First - I know Vince doesn't watch (let alone give a shit about) NXT, but when Rhea's music hits, maybe the very first thing your announce team says *shouldn't* be "Who's this?"

aka - your NXT women's champ should be important enough that the announcers actually recognize her music and don't have to wait to see her name on the tron or her actually walking out to know who it is.

Next - how do you even book this storyline, anyway?

If Charlotte wins, she what - goes to NXT? Are we supposed to believe that's gonna happen?

So that leaves Charlotte putting Rhea over. Are they really gonna do that...especially this early in Rhea's career, in a one-on-one match, and at Mania?

All that aside - if they *are* gonna tease Rhea / Charlotte, shouldn't they at LEAST wait until next week? You know, *after* Rhea's defense against Bianca Belair THIS SUNDAY?

Or are they ok with basically saying, "Yeah, you know that PPV title match this weekend? Don't worry about watching, because we're basically telling you who wins on national television a week early..."

I know I'm not at all any kinda pro-wrestling booking savant, but none of this shit makes any sense to me...

"Who's this?" to Rhea's music= the Rock saying "Who the blue hell are you?" to Booker T when they first met.

Maybe they do a triple threat or 4 way elimination match at WM, with winner gets the belt or belt of whoever she beats; like last year.
14 days ago
7/12/12

^Yeah, "Who's this?" is just to give the idiot fans their cue to ask the question to themselves and raise anticipation for the answer.

13 days ago
1/1/01
Dugs95 - 

There used to me one every Monday. You know the product is awful if nobody here is watching lol 

I remember about 5 years ago when RAW threads would have over 100 posts; with everyone discussing and debating even the most minute of details in the show. Now there is no debate, just agreement of how bad it is. Holy shit...