24 days ago
5/8/13

Ha, the sign Spears was holding up before the show started with his face, made me chuckle. I’m starting to like him and I actually disliked him when I started with AEW...

23 days ago
6/22/07
I like Tully, but they should have him manage someone else, as Spears is more fun when he isn't trying to be a deadly-serious old-school heel.
23 days ago
9/22/16
Roy Batty - I like Tully, but they should have him manage someone else, as Spears is more fun when he isn't trying to be a deadly-serious old-school heel.

I agree with this. The "Chairman of the Board" tough-guy angle sucks, but the gambling "I Need a Partner" Covid version of him has been great.
23 days ago
3/7/05
I missed the opening, what was on the sign?
Edited: 23 days ago
3/25/20

They need to team up spears and mjf as a tag team. mjf isnt a big guy to be top guy in aew but perfect with spears to compete for tag belts

23 days ago
5/8/13
BigWilliam - I missed the opening, what was on the sign?

“Nyla dropped a bomb” 

21 days ago
1/1/01

Spears being loud with the air horn last week and clapping the 2x4s this week legit cracked me up.

21 days ago
3/25/20
Wiggy -

Spears being loud with the air horn last week and clapping the 2x4s this week legit cracked me up.

He is easily one of the wrestlers that the corona virus helped. The chairman  serious wrestler thing doesnt show off his mic skills.

Moxley on the other hand. God damn is he stale. The guy needs to stop trying to be stone cold. It is pretty cringy. His mic skills are boring as shit. throw  in some jokes  . He was great in wwe concerning mic skills. guess he had writers

16 days ago
9/12/12

Honestly I think they've booked him horribly. When spears came in with new gear, new music, and after that chairshot, big heat and they had him feud with Cody I was impressed. I think he should have gone over on Cody at least one time to build him up as a legitimate heel and shown his mic skills and make him a real nasty threat. Instead they had him lose convincingly and then job out for the next 2 months. You can't have someone the fans respect if he can never win. They crushed his character before he could have been built proper and it's sad when talent gets squandered. 

13 days ago
5/8/13
Captain Epic -

Honestly I think they've booked him horribly. When spears came in with new gear, new music, and after that chairshot, big heat and they had him feud with Cody I was impressed. I think he should have gone over on Cody at least one time to build him up as a legitimate heel and shown his mic skills and make him a real nasty threat. Instead they had him lose convincingly and then job out for the next 2 months. You can't have someone the fans respect if he can never win. They crushed his character before he could have been built proper and it's sad when talent gets squandered. 

Agreed 

13 days ago
1/1/01
alexm41 -
Wiggy -

He is easily one of the wrestlers that the corona virus helped. The chairman  serious wrestler thing doesnt show off his mic skills.

Moxley on the other hand. God damn is he stale. The guy needs to stop trying to be stone cold. It is pretty cringy. His mic skills are boring as shit. throw  in some jokes  . He was great in wwe concerning mic skills. guess he had writers

I agree totally about Moxley...I thought he was boring in WWE also...

13 days ago
3/7/05
I still don't get the logic of taking the belt from Jericho for Mox. Jericho should have held that for 18 months before Cody took it off him.
13 days ago
8/31/07

Mox in another great match Sat vs Lee, y'all hate every damn thang.

11 days ago
8/2/05

Mox is dollar store stone cold without the believability 

11 days ago
9/22/16
I love Mox, and his match with Brodie was amazing. The only dud he's had in AEW was the Jake Hager.
11 days ago
7/31/15

I enjoy Mox but do see the SCSA comparisons.

I like his matches and have no issue with the promos. 

10 days ago
1/1/01

His hair is almost gone, so soon add a shaved head and............