Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground OFFICIAL AEW THREAD FOR 11/20

15 days ago
1/13/10

Lol wish I could hear what Jericho was saying in the back on the way to the ring.

15 days ago
1/13/10

Lol at the sign in the crowd, I googled Juvey 

15 days ago
1/13/10

Damn that Private Party finisher is beautiful 

15 days ago
11/11/11
Barry_BondsMVP -

Damn that Private Party finisher is beautiful 

Agreed. Its excellent, slick, and not all contrived like most modern tag finishers 

15 days ago
1/1/01
Another stellar episode. Darby's kinda low bridge fall to the floor.....yikes. also loved the coffin drop to the rear naked. Pentagon jr getting eliminated early made me sad tho.
15 days ago
7/31/15

That finish in the main event though!!  Loving Moxley in aew

15 days ago
1/1/01

15 days ago
1/1/01
Barry_BondsMVP -

Lol wish I could hear what Jericho was saying in the back on the way to the ring.

Boom

15 days ago
1/1/01

That show is just so damn good. Really like how anyone can win, except The Librarian.

15 days ago
1/1/01
Barry_BondsMVP - 

Lol at the sign in the crowd, I googled Juvey 

hahahaha holy shit - I missed that
15 days ago
7/10/17

AEW has my hooked and totally drawn in - product makes it fun to be a wrestling fan again 

I've said this before but its been years since I've enjoyed the E show as much as I'm enjoying AEW 

15 days ago
7/15/16

Really enjoying AEW. It's like I'm a kid watching wrestling again. That avalanche paradigm shift was brutal.

15 days ago
1/1/01

When Dynamite ends, you want to come back next week. RAW and smackdown rarely give you that same desire.

15 days ago
1/13/10
Koma -
Barry_BondsMVP -

Boom

Hilarious, thank you my man 

15 days ago
3/7/05
Jericho has gone full old school heel, awesome.
14 days ago
1/1/01
I absolutely love this show. Things like hearing my smark kids LOL last week when Ortiz gently closed the bathroom door (with Orange Cassidy in it) after he had just been brawling violently a few seconds before, and hearing them yell when Mox hit Darby with that Paradigm Shift took me back to when I was a kid.

14 days ago
1/1/01
I have to admit, they have used Orange Cassidy very well. Was not a fan when they signed him. He has not offended me yet on AEW tv.
14 days ago
1/1/01

I really want to see Darby Allin vs. Orange Cassidy.

14 days ago
11/19/09

Another great episode. I love AEW. Someone said it already but this show makes you want next weeks show to come around. Wwe hasn't done that in years. 

14 days ago
1/13/10
shibbyguy -

Another great episode. I love AEW. Someone said it already but this show makes you want next weeks show to come around. Wwe hasn't done that in years. 

Yes it was RKing and I agree with you guys 

14 days ago
12/28/12

just finished. another great show. everything feels organic. no hotshotting stuff to pump the ratings. never thought i’d be so excited for a scorpio sky singles match but here we are

14 days ago
1/13/10

Explain to me the whole Orange Cassidy hands in the pocket/fake kick thing he does?  

Edited: 14 days ago
11/11/11
Barry_BondsMVP -

Explain to me the whole Orange Cassidy hands in the pocket/fake kick thing he does?  

I think its just hes too cool to do anything. Its grown on me after I watched a few Indy matches. Its totally a product of meme-tastic modern culture and thats sort of its charm. He also drinks orange juice to hulk up once he starts actually wrestling. I think he does some special pin as his finisher

I sort of get the vibe hes like a cool underdog hero sort of like ash from evil dead in the sense of the cult following.

Very curious to know whats the end game with him. Otherwise he will eventually just look like a schmuck if hes always losing or treated like a scrub. If hes going to be too school for school he needs to eventually still prove his worth.

14 days ago
10/3/16

Orange Cassidy is doing a Ryan Gosling gimmick.

14 days ago
1/13/10
TheBearStare -
Barry_BondsMVP -

I think its just hes too cool to do anything. Its grown on me after I watched a few Indy matches. Its totally a product of meme-tastic modern culture and thats sort of its charm. He also drinks orange juice to hulk up once he starts actually wrestling. I think he does some special pin as his finisher

I sort of get the vibe hes like a cool underdog hero sort of like ash from evil dead in the sense of the cult following.

Very curious to know whats the end game with him. Otherwise he will eventually just look like a schmuck if hes always losing or treated like a scrub. If hes going to be too school for school he needs to eventually still prove his worth.

Thank you for the breakdown, lol I gotta see him hulk up after drinking some OJ