Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground OFFICIAL AEW THREAD FOR 11/20

20 days ago
10/10/05

I like watching Darby wrestle as he has been having good matches. A few weeks ago when he was wrestling with his hands handcuffed behind his back was ridiculous. AEW is great in that I keep looking forward to the next week. Jericho has been the perfect champ for them. 

20 days ago
1/1/01
CryLikeAGoat -

I like watching Darby wrestle as he has been having good matches. A few weeks ago when he was wrestling with his hands handcuffed behind his back was ridiculous. AEW is great in that I keep looking forward to the next week. Jericho has been the perfect champ for them. 

So glad Hangman didn’t win. I was worried Jericho would be too busy w/ Fozzy touring but that guy just works his ass off.

Edited: 20 days ago
6/2/11

I saw that documentary on hardcore wrestling/death matches that featured Darby Allin. I wasn’t impressed at all. I thought it was corny and he couldn’t wrestle. I also though Orange Cassidy was a joke.....

They are my favorite things to watch in all of wrestling right now. 

Darby takes crazy bumps and brings something different to the show. I think they’re handling him well; he puts up good matches with Cody, Jericho and Moxley. But he doesn’t beat them. 

Or you can switch over to WWE and see The OC wrestling on NXT or how about having a run-in DQ in basically every match on every show this week.