grizz632 - Kind of a quiet weekend in Japan, but the All Japan Jr Hyper Tag League did kick off. The show started with a 10-bell salute to Reid Flair
AJPW "JR. HYPER LEAGUE 2013", 30.03.2013
Toyama Uozu Ariso Dome
350 Fans - No Vacancy
1. Jr. Hyper League: Koji Kanemoto & Minoru Tanaka  beat SUSHI & Andy Wu  (11:01) Tanaka over Wu with a Ground Cobra Twist.
2. Jr. Hyper League: Hiroshi Yamato & Hikaru Sato  beat Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Aoki  (17:20) Yamato over Aoki with a Cross-Arm Suplex Hold.
3. Turn to Champion Carnival: Takao Omori, Seiya Sanada & Ryota Hama beat Masakatsu Funaki, Masayuki Kono & MAZADA (9:17) Omori over MAZADA with an Axe Bomber.
4. Turn to Champion Carnival: Jun Akiyama & Go Shiozaki beat KAI & Yasufumi Nakanoue (12:34) Shiozaki over Nakanoue with the Go Flasher.
5. Turn to Champion Carnival: Suwama beat KENSO (16:54) with the Last Ride.
6. Jr. Hyper League: Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Masanobu Fuchi  beat Kaz Hayashi & Shuji Kondo  (18:53) Kanemaru over Hayashi with the Touch Out.
Jr. Hyper League Standings
1. Koji Kanemoto & Minoru Tanaka 
-. Hiroshi Yamato & Hikaru Sato 
-. Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Masanobu Fuchi 
4. Kaz Hayashi & Shuji Kondo 
-. SUSHI & Andy Wu 
-. Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Aoki 
One other news note came out of Osaka Pro, where a major roster shakeup occurred. It was announced that current Osaka Pro Champion Daisuke Harada as well as KUUGA will not be renewing their contracts with the company after they expire at the end of April. Along with them, 4 other wrestlers will become freelancers and will no longer be full time Osaka Pro wrestlers. Those wrestlers are 1/2 of the current Osaka Pro Tag Team Champions HAYATA, as well as Hideyoshi, Masamune, and Orochi. Harada and HAYATA both vacated their respective championships, and Kuuga announced that the JOKER stable will be ended after the April 29th show.
These are pretty big losses for a small company like Osaka Pro, but they should be fine. They have a good fanbase and do well for a small regional indy. I'm not sure where the others will end up, but I fully expect to see Daisuke Harada show up in Pro Wrestling Noah once his contract officially end in Osaka. His former tag team partner Atsushi Kotogi made that same jump last year and Harada joining him there seems like a natural fit
Is Delphin still running Osaka Pro?