This pic says it all for me
However the card for 7/20 where this is suppose to take place is shaping up to be real nice.
-results from Strong Spirit-
NJPW "DOMINION 6.22?, 6/22/13 (WPW/PPV/iPPV)
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium
7,240 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
0. TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo & Taichi beat Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask (7:09) when Taichi used a Taichi- Gedo clutch on Tiger.
1. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov (c) beat KUSHIDA & Alex Shelley (13:09) when Romero pinned KUSHIDA after the Contract Killer (1st defense).
2. Karl Anderson, Tama Tonga & Bad Luck Fale beat Yuji Nagata, Ryusuke Taguchi & Captain New Japan (8:19) when Fale used the Grenade on Captain.
3. IWGP Tag Team Title – 3WAY Match: Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima (c) beat Toru Yano & Takashi Iizuka and Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr. (11:50) when Kojima used a lariat on Archer (1st defense).
4. NWA World Heavyweight Title: Rob Conway NWA (c) beat Manabu Nakanishi (8:32) with the Ego Trip.
5. Minoru Suzuki & Shelton Benjamin beat Shinsuke Nakamura & Tomohiro Ishii (12:36) when Benjamin used the Paydirt on Nakamura.
6. Tetsuya Naito Return Match: Tetsuya Naito beat Yujiro Takahashi (15:01) with a Stardust press.
7. Special Singles Match: Katsuyori Shibata beat Hirooki Goto (13:16) with a PK.
8. Prince Devitt beat Hiroshi Tanahashi (15:33) with the Bloody Sunday.
9. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Kazuchika Okada (c) beat Togi Makabe (25:04) with the Rainmaker (2nd defense).
* "Rainmaker" Kazuchika Okada retained his IWGP Heavyweight Title against Togi Makabe before a packed house in Osaka tonight. In an exciting match, Okada overcame a really tough challenge from the former champion and after spiking Makabe with a tombstone piledriver, finished him off with the Rainmaker to conclude a 25 minute war. Okada was immediately challenged by Bullet Club leader Prince Devitt who is set for his first ever shot at the IWGP Heavyweight Title after picking up the biggest win of his career in the semi final. Devitt, the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Champion and Best of the Super Jr. winner, has completely dominated and conquered the junior division so facing Tanahashi, the face of the company, was a real test of his credentials in the heavyweight division. Unlike most of his junior matches, Devitt couldn't beat Tanahashi without help but did beat him after help from Anderson and Fale, a second Bloody Sunday getting the job done and securing a momentous victory for the Irishman. Okada vs. Devitt looks set to happen at the pre-G1 big show on 7/20 and will determine who enters pro wrestling's biggest tournament as IWGP Heavyweight Champion. Okada "reverse" challenged Devitt asking that Gedo get a shot at his IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title.
* After their double KO last month, former university friends Hirooki Goto and Katsuyori Shibata went at it again in a match that has people raving. In an intense stiff war that saw them trade vicious headbutts, Shibata weakened Goto with a sleeper hold before landing a PK for the big win. Shibata's Laughter7 tag partner Kazushi Sakuraba announced on the show that he will a return from injury on 7/20 and challenged Nagata to a singles match!
* Tetsuya Naito returned from a very long injury absence against the man who put him on the shelf, former NO LIMIT tag partner Yujiro Takahashi. This was a difficult return match for Naito which Yujiro largely dominated, but Naito's fighting spirit saw him come back and win with a Stardust press. Much will be expected of Naito in the coming months.
* The NWA Invasion continued with Rob Conway's second NWA World Heavyweight Title defense on a New Japan show. After defeating Kojima earlier this year he today faced another third generation veteran, Manabu Nakanishi. Conway defeated Nakanishi with his Ego Trip (elevated DDT) and New Japan has still yet to throw anyone at him who can bring the historic NWA World Heavyweight Title to the company.
* The IWGP Tag Team Title was again contested by multiple teams as Tenzan & Kojima (IWGP Tag Team Champions) made a successful V1 defense of their belts against Yano & Iizuka (GHC Tag Team Champions) and the Killer Elite Squad (NWA World Tag Team Champions). Archer & Smith Jr., who were very unlucky to lose the belts last month in a 4WAY Match as neither was pinned, had the match won but the referee was knocked out. TenKoji took advantage of this, Kojima nailing Archer with a lariat for the win. Yano did what Yano does and stole the belts after the match.
* The TIME SPLITTERS vs. Forever Hooligan series continued with yet another addition to this entertaining if slightly overdone series. Having won the IWGP Jr. Tag Team Title back last month, Romero & Koslov were able to prevent another title switch as they successfully defended the belts against KUSHIDA & Shelley with Rocky pinning KUSHIDA.