Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Official Puroresu Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

10/25/14 8:20 PM
1/1/01
my Halloween costume this year. If a blue namer could be so kind:

Jushin Thunder Liger as a MMA fighter.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/RKing85/038.jpg
10/25/14 8:47 PM
1/1/01
That's fantastic King, I can't vote you up enough!

10/25/14 9:04 PM
1/1/01
Tom Lawlor - Fish & O'Reilly are going to the finals at least. Cmon reDRagon! Phone Post 3.0
Off to a good start! I'd love to see them get a shot at the Jr Tag titles at the Dome

Also, every time I see him Bobby Fish looks more and more like he belongs on a turn of the century baseball card Phone Post 3.0
10/25/14 9:56 PM
11/5/06
Liger may could've had a better go at MMA if his first fight wasn't against Suzuki!
10/25/14 10:51 PM
11/11/11
Or if he didn't use a rolling kopou kick as his opening attack... Phone Post 3.0
10/26/14 1:47 AM
1/1/01
One note after the New Japan show that I failed to mention before was that they announced the dates for next year's "Fantastica Mania" shows with CMLL. As usual, it will be in January on the tour following Wrestle Kingdom, but this year there will be 6 shows, the most ever

Also, while there will be shows nearly every day this week, the semifinal matchups for the Super Jr tag tournament are not until next weekend and they'll line up like this:

Saturday: Taichi & El Desperado vs. The Young Bucks
Sunday: Forever Hooligans vs reDRagon
Monday: Finals
10/26/14 5:26 PM
1/1/01
Results from today's Noah show.

NOAH "GLOBAL LEAGUE 2014", 26.10.2014 (Samurai! TV)
Hakata Star Lane
1,100 Fans - Super No Vacancy

1. Mitsuhiro Kitamiya beat Hitoshi Kumano (4:32) with a Manjigatame.
2. Cho Kibou-gun vs. Crazy Dynasty: Kenou & Hajime Ohara beat Super Crazy & Pesadilla (7:53) Kenou over Pesadilla with a Dragon Suplex.
3. Battle for the Purpose: Mohammed Yone, Taiji Ishimori & Atsushi Kotoge beat Shane Haste, Mikey Nicholls & Junji Tanaka (9:05) Yone over Tanaka with the Muscle Buster.
4. GHC Jr. Heavyweight Title Skirmish: Akitoshi Saito, Daisuke Harada & Genba Hirayanagi beat Colt Cabana, Yoshinari Ogawa & Zack Sabre Jr. (6:58) Harada over Sabre with a Cradle.
5. Global League - Block B: Yuji Nagata [4] beat Quiet Stom [0] (10:50) with a Backdrop Hold.
6. Global League - Block B: Masato Tanaka [8] beat Shuhei Taniguchi [2] (10:07) with the Sliding D.
7. Global League - Block B: Takashi Sugiura [4] beat Chris Hero [4] (12:07) with the Olympic Slam.
8. Global League - Block A: Katsuhiko Nakajima [6] beat Takeshi Morishima [0] (13:34) with a Right High Kick.
9. Global League - Block A: Satoshi Kojima [6] beat Naomichi Marufuji [2] (14:41) with a Lariat.

Global League Standings:

Block A:
1. Katsuhiko Nakajima [6]
-. Satoshi Kojima [6]
-. Daisuke Sekimoto [4]
4. Shane Haste [2]
-. Colt Cabana [2]
6. Naomichi Marufuji [2]
7. Akitoshi Saito [0]
-. Takeshi Morishima [0]

Block B:
1. Masato Tanaka [8]
2. Chris Hero [4]
-. Takashi Sugiura [4]
-. Yuji Nagata [4]
5. Mikey Nicholls [2]
-. Maybach/Shuhei Taniguchi [2]
7. Mohammed Yone [0]
-. Quiet Storm [0]

Marufuji is having a shocking tournament so far, as is Morishima
10/26/14 5:38 PM
1/1/01
Videos from Day 1 of the Global League finally surfaced online today

Block A: Katsuhiko Nakajima vs Naomichi Marufuji

Block B: Masato Tanaka vs Takashi Sugiura

Block B: Chris Hero vs Yuji Nagata

Block A: Shane Haste vs Satoshi Kojima

Block A: Daisuke Sekimoto vs Akitoshi Saito

Block B: Maybach Taniguchi vs Muhammed Yone
10/26/14 6:35 PM
1/1/01
Also today, DDT drew a sell out crowd at Korakuen Hall. Results courtesy of Dramatic DDT and purolove:

DDT "SPECIAL 2014", 26.10.2014 (Samurai! TV)
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
2,200 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

0. MIKAMI beat Shunma Katsumata (4:29) with an Avalanche- School Boy.
0. Shigehiro Irie vs. Daisuke Sasaki - Time Limit Draw (10:00).
1. Makoto Oishi & Saki Akai beat Cherry & Yasu Urano (6:35) Oishi over Cherry with the Miracle Ecstasy.
2. KUDO & Masa Takanashi beat Keisuke Ishii & Soma Takao (7:10) Takanashi over Takao with the Takatonic.
3. Tetsuya Endo beat Kazuki Hirata (3:38) with a Small Package Hold.
4. Yukio Sakaguchi beat Super Sasadango Machine (2:57) with a Cross Armbreaker.
5. Dramatic Send-Off Kenny Omega DDT Last Match ~ Falls Count Anywhere Match: Kota Ibushi & Kenny Omega besiegen Danshoku Dino & Konosuke Takeshita (25:43) Omega pinned Dino after the Golden Shower.
6. DDT EXTREME Title ~ Give Up Only Rules: Akito (c) beat Antonio Honda (13:38) with a Modified Sharpshooter (2nd defense).
7. KO-D Openweight Title Match: HARASHIMA (c) beat Isami Kodaka (15:21) with the Somato (5th defense).

The matches for the show were determined by the results of last month's "DDT Dramatic General Election". Kota Ibushi was the runaway winner of the election and won both a cash prize and a title shot at DDT's massive Saitama Super Arena show next year. By finishing second in the election, Isami Kodaka earned the main event title shot on this show against HARASHIMA. After the main event, DDT General Manager Amon Tsurumi announced that they would need to determine a new #1 contender for the title. And what better way to determine the #1 contender than to hold a rock-paper-scissors tournament immediately!

KO-D Title Next Challenger Rock-Paper-Scissors Tournament

1. Round 1: Tetsuya Endo defeated Super Sasadango Machine with Scissors.
2. Round 1: Makoto Oishi defeated Yukio Sakaguchi with Paper.
3. Round 1: Konosuke Takeshita defeated Masa Takanashi with Scissors.
4. Round 1: Yasu Urano defeated Antonio Honda with Paper.
5. Round 1: Kazuki Hirata defeated KUDO with Scissors.
6. Round 1: Soma Takao defeated Akito with Paper.
7. Round 1: Cherry defeated Saki Akai with Paper.
8. Round 1: Keisuke Ishii defeated Danshoku Dino with Scissors.
9. Quarter Final: Makoto Oishi defeated Tetsuya Endo with Paper.
10. Quarter Final: Yasu Urano defeated Konosuke Takeshita with Rock.
11. Quarter Final: Soma Takao defeated Kazuki Hirata with Rock.
12. Quarter Final: Cherry defeated Keisuke Ishii with Paper.
13. Semi Final: Yasu Urano defeated Makoto Oishi with Rock.
14. Semi Final: Soma Takao defeated Cherry with Paper.
15. Final: Soma Takao defeated Yasu Urano with Paper.

So Soma Takao gets next crack at HARASHIMA's KO-D Openweight title. This show also marked the final appearance of Kenny Omega in DDT before he heads to New Japan full time. His final match was interrupted numerous times by members of the DDT locker room begging him not to leave. But, despite the best efforts of Nakazawa, Endo, and even everyone's favorite sex toy turned wrestler YOSHIHIKO, Omega will indeed be heading off to NJPW. After the match, President Takagi thanked Kenny, who told the crowd that DDT would always be with him

10/27/14 11:13 AM
1/1/01
I can't decide if that rock/papers/scissors tournament would be better if it was a shoot or if they actually scripted it.
10/28/14 12:46 AM
1/1/01
Have I mentioned lately that I love Jushin Thunder Liger? Cause I do...

10/30/14 9:31 PM
1/1/01
Cool gif of Kenny Omega's farewell to DDT
10/30/14 9:56 PM
11/5/06
grizz632 - Have I mentioned lately that I love Jushin Thunder Liger? Cause I do...

VU

I still hate WCW had Liger job to Pillman and he had to wrestle down to him just to have a match.
10/30/14 10:25 PM
11/11/11
LIGER: HEY ABRASIVE AMERICAN GAIJIN! HERES SOME SIGN LANGUAGE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/14 1:40 PM
1/1/01
Results from today's NJPW show, including the first semi-final from the Super Jr Tag Tournament, courtesy of puroresufan

NJPW, 11/1/14
Sagamihara Municipal Gymnasium

1. Yohei Komatsu beat Sho Tanaka with a high-angle crab hold.
2. Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask beat Mascara Dorada & Fuego (8:52) when Tiger used a Tiger suplex hold on Fuego.
3. reDRagon beat Ryusuke Taguchi & BUSHI (9:21) when Fish pinned BUSHI after the Chasing The Dragon.
4. Toru Yano, Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov beat Minoru Suzuki, Takashi Iizuka & TAKA Michinoku (10:00) when Romero pinned TAKA after the Contract Killer.
5. Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, Bad Luck Fale, Yujiro Takahashi & Tama Tonga beat Tetsuya Naito, Tomoaki Honma, Captain New Japan, KUSHIDA & Alex Shelley (11:55) when Anderson pinned Captain after the Magic Killer.
6. Super Jr. Tag Tournament 2014 – Semi Final: The Young Bucks beat Taichi & El Desperado (12:04) when Matt pinned Desperado after the More Bang For Your Buck.
7. Hiroshi Tanahashi, Katsuyori Shibata, Togi Makabe & Hirooki Goto beat Kazuchika Okada, Shinsuke Nakamura, Tomohiro Ishii & YOSHI-HASHI (18:03) when Makabe used a King Kong kneedrop on YOSHI-HASHI.

So the Bucks advance to the finals. Their opponents for Monday's final will be determined on tomorrow's show in Shizuoka where reDRagon take on Forever Hooligans

After their victory over Mascara Dorada & Fugo, Liger & TM IV received an interesting challenge. Pro Wrestling Noah's current GHC Jr Heavyweight Tag champions Kenou & Hajime Ohara came out and challenged them to a match in Noah. Liger said he'd crush them in singles matches, so it looks like Liger will be involved in a few shows for Noah, I'm sure leading to a GHC Jr Tag title match at some point
11/1/14 10:33 PM
1/1/01
A few people were asking for more info about Dragon Gate. Considering there are a couple of huge shows coming up for Dragon Gate, I figured I'd set them up a bit for people who don't follow it regularly.

As many people know, Dragon Gate is very much driven by factions. This gives it a really interesting dynamic that no other company really has, and is the perfect backdrop for the multi-man tag matches that they do so well. After a period of relative stability within the groups, there has been some movement recently and it looks like a major shakeup is coming sooner rather than later. The first big shot was fired last month with the formation of a new group, Dia Hearts. The next will be fired at the 11/6 Korakuen Hall show, where the main event will be an 8-man tag match between The Millenials and Team Veteran Returns. If The Millenials win, Team Veteran Returns will be forced to dissolve, but if Team Veteran Returns win, The Millenials will be forced to return to Mexico. Team Veteran Returns disbanding would cast a lot of big names into free agency and would no doubt stir a big reshuffling within the existing units, and probably the formation of a new unit as well. In advance of the two big shows coming up this week, here's how the current roster is aligned:

Mad Blankey: YAMATO, Naruki Doi, Cyber Kong, KZY, Mondai Ryu, Punch Tominaga
Monster Express: Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, Shingo Takagi, Ricochet, Uhaa Nation, Shachihoko Boy
The Jimmyz: Genki Horiguchi "H. A. Gee Mee!", Jimmy Susumu, Ryo Jimmy Saito, Jimmy Kagetora, Jimmy KandaMr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin
The Millenials: T-Hawk, Eita, U-T, Yosuke?Santa Maria, Flamita
Dia Hearts: BxB Hulk, Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid, Big R Shimizu
Team Veteran Returns: CIMA, K-Ness, Don Fujii, Super Shisa, Kenichiro Arai, GAMMA, "Hollywood" Stalker Ichikawa
Currently Unaffiliated: "Mr High Tension" Kotoka, Yuga Hayashi

Heading into "Gate of Destiny" tonight in Osaka, the main feuds are between The Millenials and Team Veteran Returns, Monster Express and Dia Hearts, and The Jimmyz and Mad Blankey. There have been interations between the groups outside of these pairings, Mad Blankey's harassment of Shimizu prior to his recruitment by Dia Hearts for example, but for the most part this is how it's been lining up over the last few tours. And 5 of the 7 matches at the big "Gate of Destiny" show feature those pairings. Every title is being defended at "Gate of Destiny", including a clash for the Open the Dream Gate Championship between two long time rivals who both entered the Dragon Gate dojo on the same day 10 years ago, BxB Hulk of Dia Hearts and Akira Tozawa from Monster Express. Dia Hearts and Monster Express will also face off in a 6-man tag early in the card which features the newest recruit for Dia Hearts, Big R Shimizu, who recently discarded his anime character gimmick and accepted Mochizuki's invitation to join the group. As his name would suggest, he has a similar look to Big E Langston now, complete with singlet and mohawk. Mad Blankey and The Jimmys clash twice, in a tag match and a 6-man tag for the The Jimmyz' Open the Triangle Gate titles. Flamita is back from Mexico for the first time in nearly 2 months and will defend the Open the Brave Gate title against #1 contender Jimmy Kanda. Flamita's Millenials teammates T-Hawk and Eita continue the rivalry with Team Veteran Returns by defending the Open the Twin Gate titles against Osaka06, CIMA & GAMMA.

If anyone is interested in watching the show live, it's available via iPPV through NicoNico for about $24, which includes on demand viewing later using their "time shift" feature. There's a great tutorial on how to sign up for an account and order the show here:

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/118-daily-updates/39692-how-to-order-dragon-gate-tonight-and-new-japan-next-week

And here's the full card

11/02/2014 Osaka, BODYMAKER COLOSSEUM ~THE GATE OF DESTINY 2014~
1. Yosuke?Santa Maria, "Mr. High Tension" Kotoka, Yuga Hayashi vs. Don Fujii, Super Shisa, "Hollywood" Stalker Ichikawa
2. Jimmy Kagetora, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin vs. Mondai Ryu, Punch Tominaga
3. Open the Brave Gate Championship Match: Flamita vs. Jimmy Kanda
4. Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid, Big R Shimizu vs. Masato Yoshino, Shingo Takagi, Shachihoko BOY
5. Open the Triangle Gate Championship Match: Ryo "Jimmy" Saito, Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! vs. YAMATO, Naruki Doi, Cyber Kong
6. Open the Twin Gate Championship Match: T-Hawk, Eita vs. CIMA, Gamma
7. Open the Dream Gate Championship Match: BxB Hulk vs. Akira Tozawa

I'm going to do my best to be awake for this one. I think Hulk/Tozawa will be fantastic, and I'm really looking forward to the Twin Gate match as well. There's really not a bad match on the card to be honest, adn it should be a really fun show. As usual, I'll post the full show once it surfaces for those that can't order it
Edited: 11/1/14 10:33 PM
1/1/01
And to further set the stage for tonight's show, here's the most recent Dragon Gate show from Tuesday, which was the last one before tonight. This show includes the introduction of Big R Shimizu as a member of Dia Hearts

Jimmy Kagetora vs Mondai Ryu

Jimmy Susumu & Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin vs Naruki Doi & Punch Tominaga

Dragon Kid vs Shachihoko BOY

Shingo Takagi vs Big R Shimizu

CIMA, GAMMA, & Don Fujii vs T-Hawk, Eita, & Yuga Hayashi

Ryo Jimmy Saito & Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! vs YAMATO & Cyber Kong

Akira Tozawa & Masato Yoshino vs BxB Hulk & Masaaki Mochizuki
11/2/14 7:22 AM
10/1/05
So where is omega going? I heard he wanted to go to new Japan before. Phone Post 3.0
11/2/14 9:09 AM
1/1/01
bruddahoodaman - So where is omega going? I heard he wanted to go to new Japan before. Phone Post 3.0

Full time for NJPW. He rules.

11/2/14 10:51 AM
11/5/06
it still saddens me seeing Tozawa and BB on opposite sides. Thanks for posting Grizz
11/2/14 4:06 PM
1/1/01
You're not alone on that Stryfe. Results from "Gate of Destiny 2014" courtesy of iheartdg

11/02/2014 Osaka, BODYMAKER COLOSSEUM ~THE GATE OF DESTINY 2014~
1. Yosuke?Santa Maria{W}, "Mr. High Tension" Kotoka, Yuga Hayashi (6:40 Mexicano) Don Fujii, Super Shisa, "Hollywood" Stalker Ichikawa{L}
2. Jimmy Kagetora{W}, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin (6:07 Kurumakakari) Mondai Ryu{L}, Punch Tominaga
3. Open the Brave Gate Championship Match: Flamita (11:42 Flam Fly) Jimmy Kanda
*6th Defense
4. Masato Yoshino, Shingo Takagi{W}, Shachihoko BOY (15:25 MADE IN JAPAN) Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid, Big R Shimizu{L}
5. Open the Triangle Gate Championship Match: Ryo "Jimmy" Saito, Jimmy Susumu{W}, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! (24:24 Jumbo no Kachi!gatame) YAMATO, Naruki Doi{L}, Cyber Kong
*1st Defense
6. Open the Twin Gate Championship Match: CIMA{W}, Gamma (24:02 Meteora) T-Hawk, Eita{L}
*T&E fail in their 3rd Defense, Osaka06 become the 33rd champion team
7. Open the Dream Gate Championship Match: BxB Hulk (26:26 Phoenix Splash) Akira Tozawa
*3rd Defense

Tozawa came out in the best shape of his career and gave an admirable effort, but in the end he wasn't able to dethrone his long time rival Hulk. Post match, he thanked Hulk for everything he's done for him in his career, said he'd choose a new path and new challenge for himself, and helped strap the Open the Dream Gate belt around Hulk's waist. He then asked Hulk to reunite with him for one night only in a tag match. Hulk accepted, on the condition that all the members of both Dia Hearts and Monster Express agreed to it. The members of both groups that were present agreed, as long as it was for one night only, however Monster Express member Shingo Takagi was sitting in on color commentary and remained silent while looking none to thrilled with the idea. He questioned Hulk agreeing to team with an outsider when his own group was in it's infancy, so expect some dissent within Monster Express leading into Final Gate. I'm penciling in Shingo as Hulk's challenger for the title at Final Gate right now

Team Veteran Returns managed to grab some momentum going into the big "Unit disbands vs deportation" match against The Millenials on Thursday as Osaka06 captured the Twin Gate titles from T-Hawk and Eita in the clear match of the night. Post match, CIMA said that Team Veteran and the rest of the generation that remembers the Walkman are not done living out their dreams. The 8-man match at Korakuen is setting up to be absolutely epic

11/6/2014 Tokyo, Korakuen Hall
-Team Veteran Returns vs. Millenials 4 on 4 All Out War ~ Unit Disbands contra Deportation Match: CIMA, Gamma, Don Fujii, Super Shisa vs. T-Hawk, Eita, Yosuke?Santa Maria, Flamita
*If Team Veteran Returns win, the Millenials all are sent to Mexico, If the Millenials win, Team Veteran Returns disband
Edited: 11/2/14 4:31 PM
1/1/01
Results from the NJPW show in Shizuoka, including the second semi-final match in the Super Jr Tag Tournament, courtesy of puroresufan

NJPW, 11/2/14
Twin Messe Shizuoka
2,100 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House

1. Fuego beat Yohei Komatsu (7:42) with a modified armlock.
2. Ryusuke Taguchi, KUSHIDA & Alex Shelley beat TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo, Taichi & El Desperado (12:08) when Taguchi used the Dodon on TAKA.
3. Yujiro Takahashi, Tama Tonga, Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson beat Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, BUSHI & Mascara Dorada (10:23) when Matt used the Indytaker on BUSHI.
4. Minoru Suzuki & Takashi Iizuka beat Toru Yano & Gedo (11:28) when Suzuki used a Gotch- piledriver on Gedo.
5. Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows & Bad Luck Fale beat Togi Makabe, Tetsuya Naito & Captain New Japan (10:36) when Anderson pinned Captain after the Magic Killer.
6. Super Jr. Tag Tournament 2014 – Semi Final: Bobby Fish Ring of Honor & Kyle O'Reilly Ring of Honor beat Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov (15:03) when O'Reilly pinned Koslov after the Chasing The Dragon.
7. Kazuchika Okada, Shinsuke Nakamura, Tomohiro Ishii & YOSHI-HASHI beat Hiroshi Tanahashi, Katsuyori Shibata, Togi Makabe & Hirooki Goto (18:17) when Nakamura used the Boma Ye on Honma.

So the Super Jr Tag Tournament final for tonight is set, it will be The Young Bucks vs reDRagon at Gifu Industrial Hall. If it's anything like their match at ROH's War of the Worlds, then it will be fantastic. For those that didn't see that match, no more excuses...

Who is that dashing character in reDRagon's corner anyway??
11/2/14 4:45 PM
10/1/05
Tom Lawlor -
bruddahoodaman - So where is omega going? I heard he wanted to go to new Japan before. Phone Post 3.0

Full time for NJPW. He rules.

Saw an interview where he said he was hoping one day to make good money, not just "good money for a gaijin". Phone Post 3.0
11/2/14 5:17 PM
1/1/01
I said a few weeks back that I was interested in seeing the big Wrestle-1 Sumo Hall show for Keiji Muto's 30th anniversary in wrestling. After reading the results, I don't think I really care anymore.

WRESTLE-1 "KEIJI MUTO 30TH ANNIVERSARY ~ HOLD OUT", 01.11.2014
Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan
7,200 Fans - No Vacancy

1. WRESTLE-1 vs. Novus: Yasufumi Nakanoue, Seiki Yoshioka, Daiki Inaba & Hiroki Murase beat Yusuke Kodama, Koji Doi, Jiro Kuroshio & Fujiwara Lion (9:06) Nakanoue over Fujiwara with the Knock Away.
2. Hiroshi Yamato beat LEONA (6:27) with a Northern Light Bomb.
3. Ryota Hama, Andy Wu & El Hijo del Pantera beat Yoshihiro Takayama, NOSAWA Rongai & MAZADA (6:07) Hama over NOSAWA with the Okido Press.
4. Manabu Soya & AKIRA beat Ryouji Sai & KAZMA SAKAMOTO (6:07) Soya over SAKAMOTO with the Wild Bomber.
5. Masato Tanaka beat KAI (11:54) with the Sliding D.
6. WRESTLE-1 vs. TNA: Kaz Hayashi, Shuji Kondo & Minoru Tanaka beat Robbie E , Jesse Godderz & DJ Z (13:03) Kondo over Z with the King Kong Lariat.
7. WRESTLE-1 vs. DESPERADO vs. TNA 3 Way Match: Seiya Sanada beat TAJIRI & Matt Hardy (10:00) with a Japanese Leg Roll Clutch Hold on TAJIRI.
8. Special Singles Match: Alberto beat Masakatsu Funaki (8:32) with a Horizontal Cradle.
9. WRESTLE-1 Title: Keiji Muto beat Masayuki Kono (c) (18:20) with a Figure-Four Leglock - New Champion.

I've tried to like Wrestle-1, but I just can't do it. Muto has zero business being the champion of a major promotion at this point in his career and everyone seems to see it but him. It was cool seeing Kobashi and Chono turning out for the occasion though

11/2/14 10:55 PM
1/1/01
Today's NJPW show is up online already. Here's the Super Jr Tag Tournament semi-final between reDRagon & Forever Hooligans