Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Official WWE: Survivor Series Theead

20 days ago
1/1/01
RKing85 - 
Wiggy - Yeah, odd booking,but I'm ALL for an NXT win.

And I'm pretty sure Io is made of gummy bears & magic with how hard she lands sometimes.

Like Grizz said last night, she is just made of cartridge and nothing else. No bones to break, no muscles to tear.

lmao no kidding
20 days ago
1/1/01
Cutting Roddy's music short...not cool
20 days ago
1/1/01
you have no idea how glad I am to not have everybody wearing brand shirts. And everybody in this match wore the right colors!!!! *cough* fuck you RAW women *cough*
20 days ago
1/1/01
^legit lol
20 days ago
1/1/01
Damn, Lawler is painful to listen to.
20 days ago
7/10/17

Crowd is dead compared to any of AEW's offerings 

20 days ago
1/1/01
Just now hearing about Corey Graves tweet from last night which apparently sent Mauro into a tailspin and had him removed from the show. Corey took a shot at him last night on twitter for talking too much over top of Beth and Nigel. Not smart since everyone knows of Mauro's mental issues.
20 days ago
1/1/01
as good and as experienced as Nakamura is.....he still stares at the ref when he is getting pinned. Drives me nuts when guys do that.
20 days ago
1/1/01
RKing85 - as good and as experienced as Nakamura is.....he still stares at the ref when he is getting pinned. Drives me nuts when guys do that.

Yeah,that was pretty obvious.
20 days ago
1/1/01
Sotasportsrube - 

Crowd is dead compared to any of AEW's offerings 

The crowd is just pacing themselves, they are only halfway through 5 shows in 6 days. haha.
20 days ago
1/1/01
Holy shit!!! I was not expecting Strong to win that match what so ever but I will gladly take it!
20 days ago
9/24/18

I need to actually count how many kicks/knees there are on a wrestling show. Literally eveyone does them. 

20 days ago
1/1/01

Good match but as stated before the crowd was dead for that.

20 days ago
7/10/17
RKing85 - Holy shit!!! I was not expecting Strong to win that match what so ever but I will gladly take it!

Nice little surprise there indeed 

20 days ago
1/1/01
I fucking love it. Perfect kinda win for Roddy, too.

Really enjoyed that match.

It's actually the same way Roddy beat Keith Lee & Djakovic (or however you spell it) a few weeks ago.
20 days ago
1/14/07
Sotasportsrube - 
RKing85 - Holy shit!!! I was not expecting Strong to win that match what so ever but I will gladly take it!

Sadly, it probably means they are getting shut out for the rest of the night.

Not a big Shayna fan... but thought they should give her the win in the women's triple thread.
20 days ago
1/1/01
hoping for minimal backstage agenting for this match.

What the hell, I'll go with Dunne in this one just to freshen up the top of the NXT roster.
20 days ago
1/1/01
RdotC - 
Sotasportsrube - 

Not a big Shayna fan... but thought they should give her the win in the women's triple thread.

If they booked it right, they could use Duke & Shaffir to help her get the win and setup a horsewomen vs horsewomen feud.
20 days ago
1/1/01
RdotC - 
Sotasportsrube - 

50/50 chance they count this NXT title match as a win for NXT. haha.
20 days ago
1/1/01

Should have sold the bump from last night and cancelled this match till a later date.

20 days ago
1/1/01
How times does Dunne go for fingerlocks tonight - more or less than 10?
20 days ago
1/14/07
fryabusa - 

Should have sold the bump from last night and cancelled this match till a later date.

Dude's also rocking a broken wrist.
20 days ago
1/1/01
They can use last night's finish as a reason as to why he's not 100% and have Dunne beat him. Set up a rematch for the February NXT special.
20 days ago
1/1/01
Nigel is the best the WWE has in terms of taking the WWE scripted lines and making them seem natural and almost like something somebody would really say. (i.e. "The Big dog is defending his yard and is looking to take a bite out of his opponent") Don't get me wrong, it's still bad, but Nigel can at least make it passable.
20 days ago
1/1/01

Supposedly a lot going on behind the scenes because of comments Corey Graves made on Twitter last night in reference to Mauro Ranallo. Mauro has deleted all his social media accounts and this could be a very big HR issue.