3/18/17 1:13 PM
11/11/11
kingofpancakes80 -
grizz632 - @17 seconds...

Ahhhaha perfect 

HAHAHAHAHAHA
3/18/17 1:33 PM
1/1/01
Anyone think this could somehow help her career? I can see guys being more motivated to buy tickets to shows she's on, or conventions she's appearing. I would absolutely love it if she changed up her moveset to include amatuer wrestling's low single, for the simple fact that a followup to that move is called a "backdoor." How awesome it would be to hear JBL or Mauro yell "Paige is great at using the backdoor!" Or some punches her and she sells it well" "Paige just got blasted in the face!"
3/18/17 1:43 PM
1/1/01
WGTT!

3/18/17 2:42 PM
8/14/12

You know she had to fuck. Other guys on the roster 

3/18/17 3:00 PM
2/29/16
What do you guys think the fall out of this will be for Paige and Woods?
3/18/17 3:02 PM
1/1/01

Poor Del Rio. Half the comments on his Twitter are just pix of Paige getting blasted

A lot of mentions that there may be a Paige/Summer Rae vid as well that Maddox filmed 

3/18/17 3:08 PM
3/12/14
Mandible_Claw - What do you guys think the fall out of this will be for Paige and Woods?
Nothing for Woods. Nothing happened to Seth, and his dick pic was on wwe.com

Paige doesn't want to be there anyway
3/18/17 3:21 PM
1/1/01
Koma -

Poor Del Rio. Half the comments on his Twitter are just pix of Paige getting blasted

A lot of mentions that there may be a Paige/Summer Rae vid as well that Maddox filmed 

There's a pic out there now of a blonde getting it in the shower that's allegedly Summer Rae. Can't see her face though, so who knows
3/18/17 3:44 PM
1/1/01
I can't believe I am seeing the odd twitter "I can't believe Paige would do that"

Are you fucking kidding me??????
3/18/17 4:08 PM
1/1/01
Conor McGazelle - 
Mandible_Claw - What do you guys think the fall out of this will be for Paige and Woods?

Even though I don't think anyone did anything wrong here, this is way worse than the Seth thing.

I think she is done. There is no escaping this and with her attitude, the wellness fails and now this. That's it for her. Maybe Japan is the only place she could go to not hear about it.

I think Woods is going to be taken off TV and be stuck with house shows until this thing dies down. If it ever really does, because every time he's out there for the foreseeable future he's going to hear chants, see signs etc., so I believe they are going to remove him from TV until it goes away. Hope he loves being a Youtuber, because that's what I think he'll be stuck with for awhile.

I've only watched a handful of WWE TV shows in almost two years, but I plan on tuning in now just to see if anything happens.
3/18/17 4:13 PM
11/7/14

Are we certain that was woods 

3/18/17 4:40 PM
1/1/01
if they do punish Woods, it won't be til after Mania.

Another Summer teaser pic apparently. No face. can see a necklace. I'm sure the internet boys are working like crazy to see if they can find a picture of Summer wearing the same necklace
3/18/17 5:28 PM
1/1/01
RKing85 - if they do punish Woods, it won't be til after Mania.

Another Summer teaser pic apparently. No face. can see a necklace. I'm sure the internet boys are working like crazy to see if they can find a picture of Summer wearing the same necklace
It's not her, the sleuths already found the source video the caps were taken from on xvideos. Nice vid but not Summer Rae
3/18/17 5:51 PM
1/1/01
damn
3/18/17 6:03 PM
9/22/16
The timing couldn't have been any better. RAW this week will be in Brooklyn. The crowd is going to pour it on. Would have only been better in Philly or MSG.
3/18/17 6:06 PM
11/17/11
Fallout will be worst for Paige. Can't imagine WWE is too excited about their Championship Title having having jobber dong and splooge all over it. The same title that little girls at NXT tapings aspire to hold one day.
3/18/17 6:09 PM
2/29/16
Daking Indanorf -
Conor McGazelle - 

Even though I don't think anyone did anything wrong here, this is way worse than the Seth thing.

I think she is done. There is no escaping this and with her attitude, the wellness fails and now this. That's it for her. Maybe Japan is the only place she could go to not hear about it.

I think Woods is going to be taken off TV and be stuck with house shows until this thing dies down. If it ever really does, because every time he's out there for the foreseeable future he's going to hear chants, see signs etc., so I believe they are going to remove him from TV until it goes away. Hope he loves being a Youtuber, because that's what I think he'll be stuck with for awhile.

I've only watched a handful of WWE TV shows in almost two years, but I plan on tuning in now just to see if anything happens.
I'm pretty sure New Day will still host WM.
3/18/17 7:04 PM
12/20/10
Lol man, good news really travels fast. The Internet can be a wonderful thing but downright devastating at the same time. I wonder what's going through Del Rio's mind right now.
3/18/17 7:10 PM
9/22/16
The Topester - Lol man, good news really travels fast. The Internet can be a wonderful thing but downright devastating at the same time. I wonder what's going through Del Rio's mind right now.

"I divorced my wife for Brad Maddox and Xavier Woods' sloppy seconds."
3/18/17 7:13 PM
12/29/09
Anyone in Solomonsters fb group?

The amount of people either acting like it's a nuisance just having to read posts about it or just flat out white knighting is staggering. Here's a lil white knight copy paste from a dude concerned about Wrestling Soup making fun of her...

So I'm going to get heat for this I think but I honestly I feel terrible for what happened to Paige getting hacked & those pictures and videos being shown to the world I'm sorry for the people who have ever been in that same situation, I hope to never be in that situation ever in my life, and to the asshole who ever it was who decided it would be ok to do that I say FU
But my issue with this whole thing is this from WrestlingSoup yesterday that Joe Mish and Jon are going to do an episode weather today or tomorrow about this Paige situation and their going to feel bad for her Maybe to a point but the whole episode is about making fun of her and laughing at her for being in this situation which I think absolutely wrong to do, the fact this happened to her and what her life is going to be like after the fact I think is punishment enoug
3/18/17 7:21 PM
9/22/16
TFK_Samsonite1084 - Fallout will be worst for Paige. Can't imagine WWE is too excited about their Championship Title having having jobber dong and splooge all over it. The same title that little girls at NXT tapings aspire to hold one day.

WWE blacklisted Alundra Blayze for over a decade when she threw the women's title in the garbage on WCW.

Paige allowed someone to jizz on her face and the NXT women's belt and fucking photograph/video it. Vince has got to be angrily curling barbells and staring at a poster of Trish Stratus right now.
3/18/17 7:22 PM
3/12/14
"Even though I don't think anyone did anything wrong here, this is way worse than the Seth thing."

Disagree. Seth's picture was on wwe.com, where kids could see it just by going to the site.
3/18/17 7:42 PM
8/2/05

Summer Rae gives no fucks it seems so far on twitter. 

Someone posted a gif of Goldberg shouting "you're next".

maybe it isnt her

3/18/17 7:47 PM
1/1/01
Conor McGazelle - "Even though I don't think anyone did anything wrong here, this is way worse than the Seth thing."

Disagree. Seth's picture was on wwe.com, where kids could see it just by going to the site.

I know Rollins pics and his fiance's pics got tweeted, but how did they end up on wwe.com?
3/18/17 8:04 PM
1/1/01
Conor McGazelle - "Even though I don't think anyone did anything wrong here, this is way worse than the Seth thing."

I'm of the opinion that more kids have Twitter accounts and follow every person involved with this, especially UpUpDownDown seeing as that's a Youtube video game account, than have ever been to WWE.com, and with the images and video clips being far more graphic, makes what happened yesterday far worse than what went on with Seth. Again, just my opinion.

I don't follow any wrestlers or the WWE on Twitter and saw Xaiver Woods name trending, clicked on it to see why and instantly saw the clip of Paige climbing on top of him and the tweet right under that clip was the image of her face being coated.