Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Pandemic Pandimoniun Streaming Watchlist?

10 days ago
8/31/07

What are you guys watching during the Live event hiatus?

NWA put 70th Anniversary event on YouTube today.

I'll start watching more MLW than usual. Enjoyed getting back into it over the weekend.

Might have to rejoin Highspots or IWTV, swallow pride and rejoin the Network even.

Enjoying the new Mark Maron 'End of the World Fun' standup special, rasslin next, help me out brothers.

Fingers crossed Blood & Guts and NJPW Sakara happen end of month.

10 days ago
12/28/12

Lots of good stuff on YouTube recently if you have the time

10 days ago
10/14/08

IWTV if you want to get into the indies. They are live streaming 3 empty arena shows this weekend ( GCW thurs, GCW fri, CZW sat ) and have a huge catalog. 

10 days ago
8/31/07

Thats awesome about the empty arena shows! Will look into it.

Enjoyed the hell out of Uncharted Territory post Mania and pre Dynamite last year while doing a free trial of IWTV.

Was looking for YouTube documentaries and found Wrestling Bios, but didn't find them worthwhile, watched 2.

Will give Wrestlelamia and maybe Cultaholics content a shot.

Any specific YouTube accounts or searches y'all have found and struck gold?

10 days ago
1/1/01

On the network they have a new Austin interview with Bret Hart.  Also the Ruthless Aggression series is very good, 5 episodes out now.

10 days ago
2/25/12

Just got a month free WWE network 

Watching Eddie matches

9 days ago
5/5/14
fryabusa -

On the network they have a new Austin interview with Bret Hart.  Also the Ruthless Aggression series is very good, 5 episodes out now.

The Ruthless Agression series is well produced but i wouldn't call it good.  It's fun to watch to see how they rewrite history like claiming Vince chose to change the company name to WWE to switch things up instead of mentioning what actually happened

9 days ago
8/31/07

Followed Dravens lead and used work email address for a free month. 

Going thru some old NWA , will watch the FCW and R Truth docs.

9 days ago
7/13/09

This old episode of NWA WCW is rad! It shows what the territory’s looked like in 87 and has some epic old feuds on it.  If you wanted to watch one oldschool episode of  80s NWA check this one out. 

9 days ago
8/31/07

^awesome!

The scaffild was the most epic shit to 8 year old me.

I'm returning to 1989 WCW episodes in order with Clashes and ppvs, since I lapsed as a fan late 88 to Summer of 90, probably got frustrated never getting to see the ppvs or get my pops to take me to the Charlotte Coliseum lol.

9 days ago
2/25/12
sambo4248 -
fryabusa -

The Ruthless Agression series is well produced but i wouldn't call it good.  It's fun to watch to see how they rewrite history like claiming Vince chose to change the company name to WWE to switch things up instead of mentioning what actually happened

They're also not giving Heyman credit for how damn good smackdown was when he was running it 

Edited: 9 days ago
7/13/09
savage animal -

^awesome!

The scaffild was the most epic shit to 8 year old me.

I'm returning to 1989 WCW episodes in order with Clashes and ppvs, since I lapsed as a fan late 88 to Summer of 90, probably got frustrated never getting to see the ppvs or get my pops to take me to the Charlotte Coliseum lol.

Hell yeah! I was a WWF kid at first but my best friend had Cable and would tell me about Ric Flair and War Games and Scaffold matches. So would rent all the VHS until I got cable in 87. I started right around Steamboat vs Flair but my favorite from that 88-89 era was Terry Funk vs Ric Flair I quit match at Clash of Champions.

And Muta vs Sting! That should have been a fued like Rock vs Triple H as they climbed to World Champions but Muta left instead. 

9 days ago
8/31/07

Hell yeah, I'm loving the introduction of Muta, who I consider my favorite rassler of all time not named Le Champion

Edited: 6 days ago
8/31/07

Bash 88 from Greensboro on Hidden Gems

Wargames, Scaffold, Bunkhouse Tag, Rotunda v Sting for TV title,

No commentary, was a house show of the annual Bash tour.

6 days ago
11/11/11

Flair vs luger war games 90

Nwo souled out 97

Edited: 4 days ago
8/31/07

I remember Souled Out being awful, so I take this to mean Wrestle War 90 was also shite, good to know

5 days ago
2/25/12

I've decided to rewatch WWE starting from the raw after wrestlemania 13

I realise this will take many years but some great memories to relive

Just wish I could watch WCW and ECW at the same time

4 days ago
8/31/07

Watching NWA 70th Anniversary show from Tennessee in 2018, pretty fun.

They released this on You Tune last Tuesday and tommorow another ppv, in lieu of Powerrr.

4 days ago
8/31/07

Wow, JJ seems fucked up at this thing.

4 days ago
8/31/07

NJPW has now put this year's Wrestle Kingdom (night 1) on NJPWWorld.com for Free.

Cool consolation prize for Sakara Genesis being canceled.

4 days ago
3/22/13

Wwe have released all Manias, rumbles, summers lams and survivor series, plus a fuckton of other content free on the network

https://watch.wwe.com/