Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Post your terrible WWE COVID-Era storyline ideas

19 days ago
7/14/16
Really bored, so post some COVID-Era ideas??

I'm thinking like make Asuka come from Wuhan, she takes a drink of a Carona bottle and mists people. Change her name to Patient Zero.

She is supported by Austin who rides in on a Carona truck, hosing down the roster... only to be saved by the return of the American hero Kurt Angle, entering not on a truck of his own... but hosing them both down in hand sanitizer.

Yea, that's all I got for now.
19 days ago
3/7/05
Have some guy throw dead bats at the crowd.
19 days ago
11/11/11

Papa shango and the boogeyman are responsible for the pandemic and this was all part of the curse on the ultimate warrior. They name thenselves the corona express. The same curse is actually what killed him and is now being passed on to his warrior children. Charlotte flair and Becky Lynch will teach the warrior girls how to wrestle so they can defeat papa Shango in the ring. Its the only way to stop the curse from infecting the world.

Roman reigns has been infected by the corona virus and is in the hospital. The only way he can overcome the disease is for children everywhere to write him a letter or upload a YouTube video offering support.

19 days ago
1/1/01

rewind about a year and transport the last version of Dean Ambrose's character to today

19 days ago
3/9/07

Someone coughs on Roman and he dies 

18 days ago
9/22/16
Have Charly Caruso travel to the Firefly Funhouse to interview Bray Wyatt, only for the army to show up and "quarantine" them for a couple weeks. During the day, it's Bray and his wacky cast of characters. But when the sun comes down, the Fiend comes out...

SHIT I JUST MADE VINCE A BILLION DOLLARDS
18 days ago
12/30/03

Jeff Hardy announces he has caught Carona virus. Crowd is sad. He debuts with a masked wrestler who is said to have Lyme disease. 

Carona w/ Lyme - The hot new tag team sweeping the nation. 

18 days ago
11/11/11
AnthonyWeiner - Have Charly Caruso travel to the Firefly Funhouse to interview Bray Wyatt, only for the army to show up and "quarantine" them for a couple weeks. During the day, it's Bray and his wacky cast of characters. But when the sun comes down, the Fiend comes out...

SHIT I JUST MADE VINCE A BILLION DOLLARDS

This is legit a good idea

18 days ago
11/11/11

Make dr. Tom prichard a GM. Every week he gives people diagnoses and questionable medical advice. Everyone begins to question his credentials. He starts making recommendations for individual women to be quarantined with him. I don't know the pay off

18 days ago
2/25/12

Alexa bliss and sasha Banks you gave me Corona lesbian angle 

18 days ago
5/1/14

Vince gets real sick and ends up in the Hospital, all of the wrestlers are coming and wishing him well and giving him balloons and shit.

A little time goes by and Ausuka comes in. And a weak Vince's eyes get all big. He starts rambling, "you, You, it was you who got me sick." He pulls a Hogan Hulk up and goees, "yooooouuuuu'rreeeee fired!"

This sets up weeks of  Ausuka attacking everyone on the roster and coughing in their mouths getting them sick as well.

Donald Trump sick of seeing his pals business get run into the ground comes to his aide. Io Shirai backs up Ausuka and it leads to a mixed gender tag match between tje 2 Japanese girls, "who vince.thinks are chinese because, "they all look alike." And VKM and Trump at mania.

18 days ago
2/4/07

Remember how the Million Dollar Man used to stick that dollar in his opponents mouths? Have a doctor or nurse character who sticks a thermometer in his/her opponents asses after the match.

17 days ago
12/30/10

New female character called Pam Demic. 

17 days ago
12/15/00

I'd like to see someone debut a finishing move that incorporates a 24 second pause to wash their hands...I'm envisioning something like the pause before the people's elbow drops. 

16 days ago
9/22/16
This is really a great opportunity for WWE to turn a loved face into a hated heel. I see a couple of opportunities.

Imagine when WWE comes back to live crowds, and they start the show off with New Day. Everyone comes out, trombones and pancakes, "We've missed you, WWEEEEEE", that nonsense. Dancing around and taking turns talking about how much they love the WWE universe, blah blah. Xavier goes first, Koffi goes second, and right as they're all dancing with the crowd clapping along, Big E just fucking destroys his teammates. Big Endings on tables, a huge ass-whooping. Big E takes the mic and talks about his struggle, being quarantined, losing his home. We see a vignette of government officials taking him away, wheeling some old grandmother-type person out, even TAKING HIS FUCKING DOG. When Big E needed his friends the most, they weren't there for him, they were at home, quarantined. When he needed WWE fans the most, they were playing video games and re-watching the Royal Rumble. Big E learned something during the break: His teammates suck, the fans suck, he's totally on his own from here on out, and he's better that way.

BOOM
16 days ago
1/1/01
AnthonyWeiner - This is really a great opportunity for WWE to turn a loved face into a hated heel. I see a couple of opportunities.

Imagine when WWE comes back to live crowds, and they start the show off with New Day. Everyone comes out, trombones and pancakes, "We've missed you, WWEEEEEE", that nonsense. Dancing around and taking turns talking about how much they love the WWE universe, blah blah. Xavier goes first, Koffi goes second, and right as they're all dancing with the crowd clapping along, Big E just fucking destroys his teammates. Big Endings on tables, a huge ass-whooping. Big E takes the mic and talks about his struggle, being quarantined, losing his home. We see a vignette of government officials taking him away, wheeling some old grandmother-type person out, even TAKING HIS FUCKING DOG. When Big E needed his friends the most, they weren't there for him, they were at home, quarantined. When he needed WWE fans the most, they were playing video games and re-watching the Royal Rumble. Big E learned something during the break: His teammates suck, the fans suck, he's totally on his own from here on out, and he's better that way.

BOOM

If they had Attitude Era balls, they'd pick someone to show up on SmackDown and attack Roman.

Not sure who...it'd have to be someone physically imposing. I'm thinking like a Drew, but it could be anyone. Just can't be a smaller guy.

But he's gotta DESTROY Roman...as it make it absolutely brutal. Completely murderize him. Squash. I can't stress how over the top the burial must be. Worse than anything we've ever seen.

Then just roll out of the ring and walk away as everyone (including the announce team) is in stunned, shocked silence.

Then no explanation the next week. Maybe have Rene catch up with him backstage, asking why he did it, he gives her a dirty look, and walks off.

Maybe the next week, he's backstage again, and some other face wrestlers go to get in his face, and he says something like, "Trust me man - my beef isn't with you...but it can be. And you do NOT want any part of this."

The next week, it's brought up again, but nothing - the guy isn't on the show.

The week after that, they advertise heavily the return of Roman after such a vicious and brutal attack. That he's finally back to address the WWE universe.

It's the closing segment and Roman hobbles out - on crutches, maybe with a neck brace, ribs taped up, or whatever...depends on what the new heel's finisher is, and what he's focused on. Roman gets in the ring, getting the sympathetic pop. He cuts a typical promo thanking everyone for their support, that he'll be Ok, and doctors say he'll still be out of action for another few weeks.

He then says something like it doesn't matter, because as long as he has his family and he has the WWE universe, he can overcome. That if he can beat leukemia, he can beat thi...music hits of the new bad guy.

Cole and Graves are going nuts, worrying about what's about to happen. Roman backs himself into a corner in the ring, holding one crutch like a club to defend himself. The new bad guy just struts out to the ring...slowly...defiantly...with a look of absolute outrage and disdain.

He hits the ring and proceeds to destroy Roman again...like bad.

Medical personnel come out, the bad guy actually backs off, lets them put Roman on a stretcher. As he's wheeling them out, he grabs a mic:

"Yes...please. Wheel him out. Get that sorry excuse out of my ring. Show the ENTIRE WORLD what their 'hero' is really made of...

...for WEEKS everyone has wanted to know 'why'? Why did I take out Roman? Why did I pulverize him? Why have I ruined Roman's mystique and showed you all the true coward he really is?

Because we've just come off one of the worst disasters in world history. This is when we were all supposed to come together...except we didn't.

You know what happened while the world was in turmoil? I contracted covid. I GOT IT! I was sick...quarantined...my life was in danger.

And you know who helped me out? You know who tweeted me well wishes? NOBODY! Not you (points to crowd). Not you (points to Cole & Graves). Not anyone in the back. Not you (point to everyone watching through the camera). I had to do it all alone.

So why attack Roman?

When Roman was sick, EVERYONE cared. He cuts an impassioned promo, tells you his name is real name is Joe, gets his time off, and people tear up. When I became a victim of the worst worldwise pandemic in modern history NOT A SINGLE PERSON GAVE A SHIT!"

Then he goes on from there...

16 days ago
1/1/01

The current La Parka goes on a huge losing streak because there are no folding chairs to be found.

16 days ago
1/1/01

15 days ago
3/2/11

Anti-vaxxer cult tag team starts winning matches with the "Weaponized autism" finisher, play out a storyline like they brought a covid case to infect an arena, WWE play it off as a shoot and off-script. They said they did it for their leader, the one who will cleanse us all from the lies, who is this mysterious leader...

It's Vince of course, who the fuck else?

15 days ago
9/22/16
Koma - 

As much as I want to hate Joey Janela, I can't. That was funny.
15 days ago
1/1/01

15 days ago
11/11/11
Koma -

DDT did it

15 days ago
11/11/11

The fiend needs to claim responsibility for the corona virus, and then give it to Goldberg's son