Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Prediction - Wrestlemania 36 in Saudi Arabia

25 days ago
9/21/19

Well with the NBA suspending their season the dominoes will soon fall.  My guess is with massive pressure to cancel WM in Tampa, that SA swoops in and saves the day and hosts is there next month.  

Let the cluster fucking shit show begin!

25 days ago
9/21/19

Also you know Vince is cutting promos on the coronavirus in front of the boys.

"I defeated Ted Turner and The United States Government so Coronavirus CAN SUCK MY DICK."

25 days ago
1/1/01

Wrestlemania will be the last public event to be called off. Vince will call Trump himself to try and get an exception for Mania to happen as planned.

25 days ago
1/1/01

The only way Mania gets cancelled (without being moved) is if the city of Tampa Bay itself tells Vince no or the stadium shuts down.

24 days ago
12/28/12
Wiggy -

The only way Mania gets cancelled (without being moved) is if the city of Tampa Bay itself tells Vince no or the stadium shuts down.

That’s happening tomorrow morning

Event will be moved a few months

24 days ago
1/14/12

Vince doesn’t believe in being sick just be sick at work. JR and plenty other former employees can attest to that.

Vince like other people in sports and entertainment might just have to accept it’s going to be a bad year.

24 days ago
3/7/05
Would they do the empty venue thing like March Madness. That would be CRAZY. WM in an empty arena.
24 days ago
1/1/01
BigWilliam - Would they do the empty venue thing like March Madness. That would be CRAZY. WM in an empty arena.

I think they would wanna see how that kinda thing plays out in real life, first.

Saw a thing this AM that some La Liga (I'm sure I spelled that wrong - an intl soccer league) was playing games without fans, but the fans were still showing up en mass and just tailgating in the parking lot, instead.

23 days ago
7/10/17
BigWilliam - Would they do the empty venue thing like March Madness. That would be CRAZY. WM in an empty arena.

They considered empty venue but the tournament was canceled yesterday 

No way they do mania in a empty venue - if I had to guess as others have said it will be rescheduled and done with fans 

23 days ago
11/2/11

Didnt the city of tampa bid to get wrestlemania so they couldnt just pack up and leave town to go have it elsewhere 

23 days ago
3/7/05
Sotasportsrube - 
BigWilliam - Would they do the empty venue thing like March Madness. That would be CRAZY. WM in an empty arena.

They considered empty venue but the tournament was canceled yesterday 

No way they do mania in a empty venue - if I had to guess as others have said it will be rescheduled and done with fans 

Yeah that is CRAZY. Think of the money the NCAA will lose by not having March Madness.

Maybe they will do WM from the performance center like Smackdown?
23 days ago
9/21/19

Talking to a contact at Fox Sports, if Vince can will Mania to happen as planned he's going to be able to get Super Bowl broadcast rights money for a network to air the show since there are no other sports for the foreseeable future.  I can see Vince pushing through for that pay day.