Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Probably the thing I enjoy most watching AEW.

20 days ago
8/19/03

It's fun to watch a show where the crowd is excited and into the matches again.  You can have whatever opinion you want about how the matches flow, or what the guys do in them, but its enjoyable for me to see a show that has energy in it and fans that are invested in the action. 

This is the biggest thing I hope they can maintain, but also, the most challenging one when it comes to writing, booking, and furnishing a weekly show.

AEW is starting to grow on me.  Still not a fan of the spot fest shit, but at least it doesn't say "WWE".

20 days ago
7/10/17

AEW is an ultra entertaining watch IMO the best thing going in the industry right now.  I hope you continue to watch and enjoy. 

20 days ago
11/11/11

Enthusiasm from everyone

20 days ago
1/1/01
The crowd throwing Scorpio Sky's shoe back into the ring was amazing.
20 days ago
1/1/01

Liking how anyone can win regardless of size or name recognition. Neville, Omega and the YBs have lost clean more in the last 3 months than in the last 3 years. Smaller guys like Guevarra and Allin are being given a spotlight. I’m just not sold on the women’s division and especially Nyla Rose. 

Also you can tell they are writing their own promos and not someone elses bs.

20 days ago
8/19/03
Koma -

Liking how anyone can win regardless of size or name recognition. Neville, Omega and the YBs have lost clean more in the last 3 months than in the last 3 years. Smaller guys like Guevarra and Allin are being given a spotlight. I’m just not sold on the women’s division and especially Nyla Rose. 

Also you can tell they are writing their own promos and not someone elses bs.

I agree.  Most would have probably expected someone like Omega to have won every single match,  but that hasn't been the case at all, which is how you build a brand. Put over the organization and longterm they'll be in a great position. 

20 days ago
10/3/16

Orange Cassidy ftw

20 days ago
1/1/01
MarcusAurelioFan -

Orange Cassidy ftw

Yeah it really is cool how Orange and Luchasaurus are so over out of nowhere.

Then you see Jericho forming the Inner Circle and bringing those guys along while the YBs job to Private Party in the first round. They all know how to think long term with no ego.

I am glad MJF didn’t get ruined by WWE because he can talk better than anyone except Jericho. 

19 days ago
3/7/05
I am mostly enjoying no VKM crap. In a nutshell things like Lana/Rusev/Lashley.
19 days ago
3/14/11

I love everything I have seen on AEW for the most part. I’m not as huge of a orange Cassidy fan tho. Not sure what got him over so much, but even though I don’t like him it’s not like change the channel don’t like him. The story of being homeless to taking Jericho to the limit is a awesome one for Darby Allen as well. All in all pretty awesome shows with hardly anything to complain about. 

19 days ago
8/2/05

Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy and Marco Stunt.

Lucha bros although I think theyre being a bit misused if I’m honest 

Allie

Brandi Rhodes being psycho manager

The promos

Le Champion segments and the inevitable babyface turn by Jack Swagger