Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Punk didn’t like how AEW offered him a contract

24 days ago
5/14/08

Where does his money come from that he can just turn down contracts? Does he own some stuff or operate a business I dont know of? Or has he just saved everything from the WWE days?

24 days ago
10/8/07

Between the wwe money and the ufc money I'm sure he's doing good financially. He doesn't seem like a guy who blows through his money as soon as he gets it.

24 days ago
3/19/09
Its been said that Punk is very frugal.
24 days ago
9/22/16
Twostep - Its been said that Punk is very frugal.

That explains his shitty tattoos.
Edited: 24 days ago
1/1/01
Doesn't talent continue to get royalties on merch sales that they're somehow involved in?

Like DVD sales & such?

I remember one of the reasons Austin Aries leaving WWE (aside from he seems to be a prime dickhead to get along with) was that he felt like they were trying to gyp him on that side of things. I remember specifically him not liking the fact that they left a match between him and Neville off a WrestleMania DVD when they released it, and that meant less royalty $$$ for him.
24 days ago
7/13/09
Gino_Corona -
Mr Karate -
George Stark - 

Punk is way overrated 

WWE Champion for over a year and had the lowest ratings in history during that time. He couldn't do any move without looking he was going to injure himself.

Come on man that’s a little harsh!

LOL 

23 days ago
1/13/10

I liked his stuff when he was in ECW. 

23 days ago
9/24/18
Submissable -

Where does his money come from that he can just turn down contracts? Does he own some stuff or operate a business I dont know of? Or has he just saved everything from the WWE days?

Don’t forget the settlement he got from the WWE after he left, that was said to be a huge chunk of cash. 

23 days ago
3/7/05
His last couple years in the WWE I am sure he did very well. If he invested it wisely he will never need to work again.
23 days ago
1/1/01
Jones right nostril -
Submissable -

Don’t forget the settlement he got from the WWE after he left, that was said to be a huge chunk of cash. 

He made millions wresting. Wtf lol

23 days ago
5/14/08
multiculturaljoseph - 
Jones right nostril -
Submissable -

He made millions wresting. Wtf lol

That doesnt mean it will last the rest of his life. Was just curious. 

22 days ago
8/2/05

It could be a new heel character theyre planning to be honest. The “I’m too good for this company” angle

22 days ago
1/1/01

Is Punk still working with Marvel Comics?

I wouldn’t mind seeing him for a one match deal as one of Jericho’s mystery partners.

22 days ago
9/22/16
RedDragonUK - 

It could be a new heel character theyre planning to be honest. The “I’m too good for this company” angle

CM "The Franchise" Punk.
22 days ago
9/24/18

They really need to find a way to sign him and have him as the hook for the first TV episode. He's one of the few names available out there who will go a long way to helping them draw a big first night rating. 

At the end of the day as much as they are wanting it to be based around an athletic contest and more sport oriented, they need casual fans to watch and they'll only do that iff they have "stars" like Punk.