Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Punk didn’t like how AEW offered him a contract

29 days ago
1/13/10

The last thing I got — I got a text from Cody [Rhodes]. And again, I almost don’t even know how to reply to them sometimes, because if I reply, they do interviews and are like, ‘Oh yeah, I just talked to Punk’. I’m kind of damned if I do, damned if I don’t. I always think if somebody wants to do business with me, they can come talk to me. Texting offers isn’t really a way to do good business, at least.

It was texted through three people and an offer came in through text. This is like a month ago, maybe.

I think it was just a general offer. I never could have done the last one in Vegas [Double or Nothing], because I was in California for CFFC.”

29 days ago
8/2/05

For a guy who lost two fights and is now a commentator he sure has a big ego. AEW could literally save his wrestling career if he wanted one and erase the mma stuff.

They arent going to fly to Chicago to have a meeting with the guy. AJ’s a hotter talent anyway

29 days ago
10/8/07

He'll be at starrcast in Chicago the day of All Out :)

29 days ago
9/24/18

He could be working everyone to make you think he's not turning up at All Out..

29 days ago
8/14/12

Punk just come off as a miserable person

29 days ago
1/13/10
Jones right nostril -

He could be working everyone to make you think he's not turning up at All Out..

That’s how I see it 

Edited: 29 days ago
7/12/12

Cody responded that one of them did meet with Punk, says there was never an offer in text message form, and that he wont be surprised if Punk goes back to WWE. Lol, who knows wtf is going on here, whole thing is weird.

29 days ago
7/15/16

Cody also stated they've met in person about this, too. Punk is being a diva.

29 days ago
12/28/12
Size -

Cody responded that one of them did meet with Punk, says there was never an offer in text message form, and that he wont be surprised if Punk goes back to WWE. Lol, who knows wtf is going on here, whole thing is weird.

cody tipped it being a work i think

28 days ago
10/11/18
Tongue Punch Sr - 

Cody also stated they've met in person about this, too. Punk is being a diva.

Brooks was always a diva. Its a shame the 2 losses didn't humble him.
28 days ago
9/24/18

He's always come off like a miserable cunt, which is surprising given he gets to bone AJ Lee everyday. 

28 days ago
2/20/16

Punk is way overrated 

28 days ago
10/11/18
George Stark - 

Punk is way overrated 

WWE Champion for over a year and had the lowest ratings in history during that time. He couldn't do any move without looking he was going to injure himself.
28 days ago
7/12/12
Mr Karate -
George Stark - 

Punk is way overrated 

WWE Champion for over a year and had the lowest ratings in history during that time. He couldn't do any move without looking he was going to injure himself.

Dunno if you can blame the ratings on him when he was never really the top star of the show.

28 days ago
10/8/07
Size -
Mr Karate -
George Stark - 

Punk is way overrated 

Dunno if you can blame the ratings on him when he was never really the top star of the show.

This. Plus he was working with ratings vacuums such as Kevin Nash and John Laurinaitis.

27 days ago
3/7/05
punk being a drama queen? NO! Perish the thought.
27 days ago
2/25/12

Don't blame him...how many times can he say the same shit over and over again until these nerds listen

27 days ago
9/22/16
Dude is going to die alone, without a single friend in the world. His funeral is going to have a smaller turnout than a Beto rally.
27 days ago
2/25/12

Wrestling fans have turned real fucking weird the last decade 

27 days ago
1/1/01
The newest Being the Elite took a nice subtle jab at Punk.
26 days ago
12/6/10
Mr Karate -
George Stark - 

Punk is way overrated 

Come on man that’s a little harsh!

25 days ago
3/14/11
Gino_Corona -
Mr Karate -
George Stark - 

Punk is way overrated 

Idk bout every move but his macho elbow was a god damn disgrace 

25 days ago
9/22/16
Mark Krumrine - 
Gino_Corona -
Mr Karate -
George Stark - 

Punk is way overrated 

Idk bout every move but his macho elbow was a god damn disgrace 

Dude was a skinny-fat non-athlete. WWE shouldn't have a champion that looks like me with my shirt off. Not everyone has to be a 6'8" juiced-up monster, but if you're going to be my size, you had better look like an athlete.

Like Kevin Nash said, Brooks really looked like a short-order cook at a Waffle House.
25 days ago
3/14/11

I think some of it comes down to just how unlikeable he is too 

24 days ago
8/2/05

As a wrestler I always enjoyed his work and I’m not going to rag on him he could tell a story in the ring and was both great as a heel and face. If you put him back in any company he would get over and make them money. His attitude is the problem here hes at his lowest value since before ROH so he shouldnt bite people who are trying to do business with him. He already fell out with Cabana.