Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground RAW Draws LOWEST Ratings in Modern Era (2.46)

8 days ago
12/6/10

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/wwe-raw-posts-record-low-ratings-modern-era-261401

OUCH...

Edited: 8 days ago
8/31/07

For Lesnar to be the Raw champ, under WWE contract, make headlines challenging for the UFC title in very WWE fashion, yet not be on Raw the following Monday is pathetic.

Champ doesn't give a fuck about the title, the fed, why should the fans? 

And for damn sure, why should casual fans or UFC fans?

8 days ago
5/13/05

Roman is THE GUY!

8 days ago
10/20/07
cyberc92 -

Roman is THE GUY!

He would be a better champ than Lesnar

As a fan i want the champ to carry the belt wit pride and let everyone know he is the champ.  NWA in the 80s...think anyone doubted that Flair was the greatest professional wrestler in the world when he walked into the building...amy building including airports

He was the WORLD'S HEAVYWEIGHT WRESTLING CHAMPION.  It carried prestige because he was proud to be the champ

That's what a champion should be

AJ right now is just that.  He is the true champion in the wwe

7 days ago
8/2/05

I dont watch Raw anymore Reigns and bad booking killed it for me. Its too frustrating. Three hours is too long. You have AJ the best wrestler in the world on the B show.

7 days ago
3/7/05
The endless push of Roman is really not helping. They need VKM to get his head out of his ass and try something/someone else.
7 days ago
1/14/12

3 hours is a lot to ask a casual fan to watch and that's where the big numbers come from.

Brock should have beat the crap out of anyone then let Heyman cut a promo.

7 days ago
7/14/16
Why don't they have the belt on Strowman? He can be everything Brock is, and actually be there every week.
7 days ago
12/6/10

I’m sorry but the Rollins vs Ziggler feud is a fucking yawn fest. You’ve got two of the biggest vanilla midgets in the business in Rollins and Ziggler and neither have a clue on how to carry someone.. don’t get me started on the horrible scripted promos.

7 days ago
12/29/09
Lurker99 - Why don't they have the belt on Strowman? He can be everything Brock is, and actually be there every week.

This. I love Brock, but still. Strowman should be the face of that company. They have the once in a generation guy right now.
7 days ago
12/6/10

Brock Lesnar is a fucking idiot. Good thing that big dumb buffoon didn’t appear on RAW because I would have turned off my TV.

Still cringing from that retarded promo he cut last saturday. The guy truly has nothing between the ears it’s kinda sad

7 days ago
1/1/01
kingofpancakes80 - 
Lurker99 - Why don't they have the belt on Strowman? He can be everything Brock is, and actually be there every week.

This. I love Brock, but still. Strowman should be the face of that company. They have the once in a generation guy right now.

I like Strowman too, but am not sure how I feel about a monster invincible champion. The booking might get redundant.
7 days ago
3/2/11

Until they actually protect strength and finishing overall, none of it matters.

Can't build a reason for people to lean on the edge of their seat if they already know, without the internet, what will happen and the match sequencing.

7 days ago
1/8/04
If Brock was on RAW he would have got an insane reaction.

"DC swallows...clap, clap, clap, clap, clap"