Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground RAW is a kick to the vagina

26 days ago
10/10/05

At least it's off to a decent start with the 24/7 title. Lol @ Maria's "I'll kick you in the vagina" line! 

26 days ago
11/2/11

This storyline is strange af

26 days ago
11/2/11

And Alexis looks hotter than ever tonight.

26 days ago
1/4/11
roninthebox -

And Alexis looks hotter than ever tonight.

RULES!!

26 days ago
10/8/07

The Mike and Maria shit can't end fast enough 

26 days ago
3/9/07

I think Maria is the real Man in the WWE.

26 days ago
12/6/10

The Usos make me wanna puke.

No pop. No heat. No reaction. No nothing..

Why are they still employed again?

26 days ago
1/13/10
Gino_Corona -

They did it for the Rock

26 days ago
7/12/12

It was a decent episode. Awesome Brock attack, two segments of Alexa, Club winning the straps, 24/7 title, gauntlet match annoyed me re: Cesaro, but solid action, wild brawl with Roman, Usos, and Alexander vs. Joe and McIntyre (and maybe a tag team, I dunno, was doing stuff online at the time).

One of the Usos did a running ass strike to an opponent down in the corner and they said "Shades of his father, Rikishi." ...could be building to stinkfaces as discussed in the arrest thread, lol.

26 days ago
10/8/07

Yeah the attack on Seth was well done. The f5 on the stretcher couldn't of felt good.

26 days ago
9/24/18

It's so hilarious how they had a chance leading up to Mania and after this past year to really make a star out of Seth, but they couldn't help themselves and made him out to be Becky's playboy and then jobbed him out back to Lesnar. So when Seth jobs to him again at Summerslam I would say Seth is worse off than he was before getting the big Mania push. 

Makin' superstars, people. 

26 days ago
3/28/10
Gino_Corona -

I love the Usos aside from all the drunk driving. 

26 days ago
8/19/03
Jones right nostril -

It's so hilarious how they had a chance leading up to Mania and after this past year to really make a star out of Seth, but they couldn't help themselves and made him out to be Becky's playboy and then jobbed him out back to Lesnar. So when Seth jobs to him again at Summerslam I would say Seth is worse off than he was before getting the big Mania push. 

Makin' superstars, people. 

I was thinking the same thing when they had that stupid gauntlet match with Rey Misterio burying multiple guys in a single segment.   Misterio has to be the worst guy possible for that.

26 days ago
1/1/01
The Destroyer88 - 

The Mike and Maria shit can't end fast enough 

26 days ago
3/7/05
They do that all the time. Remember when Braun had that huge head of steam up? AJ really seemed to be finding his audience too and suddenly he is out of the title picture. Everytime someone is really on the verge of getting over VKM gets cold feet, slaps the belt on Lesnar and jobs them out.
26 days ago
5/31/16

Alexa is a good actress that can sell like a motherfucker when need be.

26 days ago
3/28/10
BigWilliam - They do that all the time. Remember when Braun had that huge head of steam up? AJ really seemed to be finding his audience too and suddenly he is out of the title picture. Everytime someone is really on the verge of getting over VKM gets cold feet, slaps the belt on Lesnar and jobs them out.

I thought AJ wanted more time off these days. 

26 days ago
3/28/10

- Becky using the Shayna gimmick. 

- What the hell are they doing with Braun (aside from nothing)??

- Brock is great at being an asshole. 

26 days ago
7/12/12
The Destroyer88 -

Yeah the attack on Seth was well done. The f5 on the stretcher couldn't of felt good.

That was sick, he came down on his hip so hard. While a decent, watchable episode, the beatdown is the only thing I'd tell someone they should bother checking out if they missed the show.

26 days ago
7/12/12
Poop Doodle -

- Becky using the Shayna gimmick. 

- What the hell are they doing with Braun (aside from nothing)??

- Brock is great at being an asshole. 

That Braun segment was absurd, just heavy breathing at Maria off the Heidenreich/Snitsky script.