19 days ago
11/2/11

I'm switching back and forth tonight from the ND vs Louisville game. 

Caught the opening contract signing and it had so much cringe until aj saved it..... Kind of

18 days ago
10/8/07

What a dumb ending to the ricochet/joe match. What's wrong with ending a semi important match without any fuckery involved? 

18 days ago
1/1/01

Rey Mysterio is wearing lipstick. What the fuck?

18 days ago
7/20/01
well done ;D I don't mind
18 days ago
12/28/12

one month til aew

cant come soon enough

18 days ago
1/1/01
one more week until Monday Night football!
18 days ago
1/13/10
roninthebox -

Caught the opening contract signing and it had so much cringe until aj saved it..... Kind of

Go Irish 

18 days ago
11/2/11
Barry_BondsMVP -
roninthebox -

Go Irish 

Louisville put up a better fight than I thought they would, defintley gonna be better than a 2 win team this year.

18 days ago
1/1/01

Has any contract signing in the history of wrestling not ended with a brawl?

18 days ago
7/12/12
Koma -

My favorite was when someone was about to sign as title challenger, probably against HHH considering the timeframe, and Shawn Michaels came out, superkicked him, signed the contract, and got the match. Lmao.

Yet we've never seen that since, and everyone still does like Braun last night, putting the pen down because entrance music has started playing.

18 days ago
11/2/11
Size -
Koma -

My favorite was when someone was about to sign as title challenger, probably against HHH considering the timeframe, and Shawn Michaels came out, superkicked him, signed the contract, and got the match. Lmao.

Yet we've never seen that since, and everyone still does like Braun last night, putting the pen down because entrance music has started playing.

Wrestlemania 20 I think, Shawn kicked "he who must not be named".