Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Reigns out of Mania due to COVID concerns

10 days ago
6/9/16

10 days ago
9/10/13

Geez i didnt even think about that. I forgot he had leaukemia. Im currently staying home and not visiting my parents bc my dad has it. 

def the right move by roman

10 days ago
12/28/12

Only Vince didn’t see this coming

10 days ago
6/9/16

Goldberg vs. Braun Strowman now?

10 days ago
9/24/18

Read a rumour it could be Goldberg vs Shane 

10 days ago
2/16/09

Hopefully triple threat with Bray and Cena 

10 days ago
1/1/01

Weird - according to today's WrestleTalk video, rumor was that they'd already taped all the high profile matches / matches that needed more editing & production including Roman/Goldberg, Cean/Wyatt, AJ/Taker, etc.

10 days ago
11/11/11

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA VINCE

it is the right move though.

10 days ago
5/14/13

Would you look at that.

Even coronavirus is sick of Reigns being in the title picture.

9 days ago
10/8/07
Jones right nostril -

Read a rumour it could be Goldberg vs Shane 

Yuck. That's even worse than Goldberg vs Reigns

9 days ago
4/22/07
CANESHARP -

Geez i didnt even think about that. I forgot he had leaukemia. Im currently staying home and not visiting my parents bc my dad has it. 

def the right move by roman

They are glad this covid happened so they can avoid your dumb ass for a while. 

Xoxo

9 days ago
3/7/05
Have to wonder if this will be what finally gets VKM over him. Vince doesn't accept sickness as much of a reason, this is the guy that gets made when people sneeze.
9 days ago
9/21/19

Story is Miz showed up sick and The USO's list their shit.  Reigns was at the building but refused to do the match and left.  Match is now Strowman vs Goldberg. 

9 days ago
3/7/05
RumBarLife - 

Story is Miz showed up sick and The USO's list their shit.  Reigns was at the building but refused to do the match and left.  Match is now Strowman vs Goldberg. 

First he eats chicken in the locker room, now he shows up sick. Seriously though Vince should drop the hammer on Miz if he legit showed up infected.
9 days ago
9/24/18

Miz is the ultimate ass kissing company guy, he probably thought it would impress Vince to turn up with covid but still be willing to work. 

9 days ago
1/1/01

I hope Goldberg squashes Braun in about four seconds. Fuck that guy after his stupid social media rants talking shit on people trying to support independent wrestlers who have lost work due to covid.

9 days ago
6/9/16
BigWilliam -
RumBarLife - 

First he eats chicken in the locker room, now he shows up sick. Seriously though Vince should drop the hammer on Miz if he legit showed up infected.

Was it RAW chicken???

9 days ago
5/13/05

They said the WWE is testing people as soon as they come into the building. 

https://www.sportingnews.com/ca/wwe/news/roman-reigns-wrestlemania-36-coronavirus/3jugx8d7axsp1fw3jirkydxgd

I read somewhere that Lashley got tested and sent home. If someone can confirm this that would be great as I can't find the article now.

9 days ago
3/7/05
Taco Muncher - 
BigWilliam -
RumBarLife - 

Was it RAW chicken???

Fried, that is the reason Benoit banned Miz from the locker room for like six months.
9 days ago
5/13/05
BigWilliam -
Taco Muncher - 
BigWilliam -
RumBarLife - 

Was it RAW chicken???

Fried, that is the reason Benoit banned Miz from the locker room for like six months.

That seems incredibly petty and I hope there is more to the story than that. It sounds so weird and stupid for grown men to be upset that another man is eating a piece of chicken. What a weird bunch of carnies.

9 days ago
1/1/15
Wiggy -

I hope Goldberg squashes Braun in about four seconds. Fuck that guy after his stupid social media rants talking shit on people trying to support independent wrestlers who have lost work due to covid.

What happened?

9 days ago
6/22/12
BJTT-OGtripleOG -
Wiggy -

What happened?

Braun talked a whole bunch of shit on Twitter about "get a dif job if you cant pay your bills thats why i quit strongman don't ask for handouts"

9 days ago
3/7/05
cyberc92 - 
BigWilliam -
Taco Muncher - 
BigWilliam -
RumBarLife - 

Was it RAW chicken???

That seems incredibly petty and I hope there is more to the story than that. It sounds so weird and stupid for grown men to be upset that another man is eating a piece of chicken. What a weird bunch of carnies.

Miz was eating fried chicken 'too close' to Benoit's bag. That is pretty much it. He has spoken about it in a bunch of interviews.
Edited: 9 days ago
1/1/01
SuperKamiGuru - 
BJTT-OGtripleOG -
Wiggy - I hope Goldberg squashes Braun in about four seconds. Fuck that guy after his stupid social media rants talking shit on people trying to support independent wrestlers who have lost work due to covid.

What happened?

Braun talked a whole bunch of shit on Twitter about "get a dif job if you cant pay your bills thats why i quit strongman don't ask for handouts"

^Basically that.

Evil Uno from AEW posted this tweet about how due to CV, a lot of independent people were losing out on income - from wrestlers to artists to musicians and so on. So if we can, try to support them by buying their merch, supporting their patreons, etc. Someone then posted a similar sentiment (or maybe re-posted Evil Uno's or something) on Instagram.

Braun saw it on IG (where he posts under his real name) and started to go off, saying people were asking for gofundmes (which they weren't) and shit like "oh here we go with people asking for everyone else to pay their bills". He then went on with how if they couldn't pay their bills, maybe they should get different jobs. He then tried to make out as if that's what he did when he quit strongman because there was no $$$ in it.

It was a dick move by someone who, while he's definitely put in some time, has had a way easier road in the pro-wrestling world, and is pretty much only where he is because he's huge.

Besides - how is saying to support people who are losing money simply because they can't work because of a fucking pandemic considered a "handout"? It's not like these people quit going to work, were lazy, or whatever.

Lost all respect for him after that shit - especially when you've got guys like Rusev who is apparently offering to give away $thousands of his own money to help out people in the wrestling industry now out of work.

9 days ago
2/29/16

Didn't they finish filming the show already?