Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Riddle shoots hard on Jericho, Goldberg

18 days ago
9/22/16
evh - 

lol y’all gettin worked hard

I don't think we're the ones getting worked. There is no way Riddle's employer is on board with him shitting on Goldberg, talking about Benoit, and getting into a Twitter beef with a guy who's obviously going to be AEW's first champion.

Nothing Riddle is saying is good for the company, or good for Riddle.

He's going to talk his way right back into Ring of Honor. Which is likely fine by him, and fine by his fans.
Edited: 18 days ago
12/28/12
AnthonyWeiner -
evh - 

I don't think we're the ones getting worked. There is no way Riddle's employer is on board with him shitting on Goldberg, talking about Benoit, and getting into a Twitter beef with a guy who's obviously going to be AEW's first champion.

He's going to talk his way right back into Ring of Honor. Which is likely fine by him, and fine by his fans.

lol you’re so mad about this bro

18 days ago
9/22/16
evh - 
AnthonyWeiner -
evh - 

There wasn't a single "mad" word in my post, bro. That was my observation. Riddle is a talented moron. Nothing wrong with that, but I don't want to hear the whining when things don't go the way he wants.
18 days ago
8/2/05

Hes immature and needs guidance or he’ll talk himself out of the company like he did UFC. Maybe thats what he wants

18 days ago
9/24/18
evh - 
AnthonyWeiner -
evh - 

You're giving Riddle too much credit, as if he's capable of working anyone. He's a moron. 

18 days ago
1/1/01
AnthonyWeiner - 
evh - 
AnthonyWeiner -
evh - 

There wasn't a single "mad" word in my post, bro. That was my observation. Riddle is a talented moron. Nothing wrong with that, but I don't want to hear the whining when things don't go the way he wants.

AW hit the nail square on the head with both posts.
18 days ago
9/24/18

It's interesting that he hasn't been brought up to the main roster yet. He's been around NXT for quite a while now. 

18 days ago
12/28/12
Wiggy -
AnthonyWeiner - 
evh - 
AnthonyWeiner -
evh - 

AW hit the nail square on the head with both posts.

bro

18 days ago
12/28/12
Jones right nostril -

It's interesting that he hasn't been brought up to the main roster yet. He's been around NXT for quite a while now. 

barely a year and has only been wrestling for nine months

18 days ago
9/24/18
evh - 
Jones right nostril -

He's been wrestling since 2014

Edited: 18 days ago
12/28/12
Jones right nostril -
evh - 
Jones right nostril -

you: “He's been around NXT for quite a while now.”

me: “barely a year and has only been wrestling for nine months”

18 days ago
1/1/01

18 days ago
12/6/10

So it’s ok for an old washed up never was like Madusa to roast younger talent on Twitter with personal jabs but when it’s the other way around everybody loses their minds? 

This young vs old social media beef is kinda pathetic (work or not) but respect goes both ways

17 days ago
10/11/18
Berser_KED - Is he pure shooting on this though? It's hard to believe he would be that stupid intentionally?

He went on TV and said that he smokes weed so he doesn't beat his wife and kids. Yes he is stupid.
17 days ago
9/24/18
evh - 
Jones right nostril -
evh - 
Jones right nostril -

you: “He's been around NXT for quite a while now.”

me: “barely a year and has only been wrestling for nine months”

True that, only a short time in NXT but he does have a few years experience in the ring now. He's not getting any younger either, already 33 years old. If they think he can move the needle they should just get him on the main roster now. 

I wonder how he will go fitting in the lockerroom if he decides that he wants to continue ruffling peoples feathers. 

17 days ago
1/1/01
SCSA roasts Lance Storm
17 days ago
7/13/09

Dude I think 50year old Booker T beats the shit out of him still. 

Then prime Jericho and Lance Storm made it to a far higher level in their industry at a way younger age than he ever did in MMA or wrestling . So if they took that work ethic in their prime to MMA they would most likely have beat the shit out of him in MMA  if they were all the same age.

And seriously WTF dudebro!  Threatening to shoot on dudes in the “fake” league after not being able to do very much in the “real” one makes you look like a bully and a douche wich is not a good look when you’re supposed to be a laid back idiot Spicoli type...stop that shit bro go smoke a bong rip and chill out on the geriatrics. 

13 days ago
10/8/07

13 days ago
1/1/01

He's working himself into a shoot. 

IMO he wants a main card debut against one of his heroes, Goldberg or Lesnar. 

13 days ago
3/7/05
Man riddle is living proof you can smoke yourself stupid.
13 days ago
5/13/05
JJitsu -

Then prime Jericho and Lance Storm made it to a far higher level in their industry at a way younger age than he ever did in MMA or wrestling . So if they took that work ethic in their prime to MMA they would most likely have beat the shit out of him in MMA  if they were all the same age.

And seriously WTF dudebro!  Threatening to shoot on dudes in the “fake” league after not being able to do very much in the “real” one makes you look like a bully and a douche wich is not a good look when you’re supposed to be a laid back idiot Spicoli type...stop that shit bro go smoke a bong rip and chill out on the geriatrics. 

Riddle would dump Booker on his head. I love Booker though and Riddle seems like he would be even more unbearable if he didn't smoke at all. 

13 days ago
9/22/16
multiculturaljoseph -

He's working himself into a shoot. 

IMO he wants a main card debut against one of his heroes, Goldberg or Lesnar. 

Let his debut be a 45-second squash against Goldberg. Superkick, spear, jackhammer, good night.

13 days ago
7/13/09
cyberc92 -
JJitsu -

Riddle would dump Booker on his head. I love Booker though and Riddle seems like he would be even more unbearable if he didn't smoke at all. 

Yeah but Booker got that prison fight shit in him and isn’t he trained in some stuff? I thought he trained a bit so thought he could at least GNP lay n pray due to size. 

13 days ago
2/24/19

To quote Mystic MAC ... “Who the fook is that guy?”

13 days ago
3/7/05
Rakoshi - 

To quote Mystic MAC ... “Who the fook is that guy?”

He was on TUF back in the day, had a run in the UFC, like 7-3 I think. Got busted with weed once or twice, said something really stupid about beating his kid if he couldn't get high on the regular. Ended up in prowrestling.