Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Riddle shoots hard on Jericho, Goldberg

13 days ago
5/13/05
Rakoshi -

To quote Mystic MAC ... “Who the fook is that guy?”

Started his pro career in the UFC. Was a decent prospect and would've been 10-3 in the UFC if not for failing 2 drug tests for weed. 

13 days ago
3/12/14
The Destroyer88 -

Ha 

13 days ago
8/2/05

He was a decent fighter he would wreck all those guys in a real scrap but agree i think we’re being worked or he is fed up of the biz already

13 days ago
7/13/09
cyberc92 -
Rakoshi -

To quote Mystic MAC ... “Who the fook is that guy?”

Started his pro career in the UFC. Was a decent prospect and would've been 10-3 in the UFC if not for failing 2 drug tests for weed. 

UFC midcarder, had he stayed fighting and gone to Bellator he’d of gotten one or two Main events against another ex UFCer and maybe a short title run if he won his one title shot. 

12 days ago
9/24/18

He was an ok fighter but the worlds biggest Dana white ass kisser 

11 days ago
12/27/06
Jones right nostril - 

He was an ok fighter but the worlds biggest Dana white ass kisser 

He was a monster in the gym in Tempe AZ going with Ryan Bader,Joe Riggs, Cb Dollaway, Jamie Varner, Carlos Condit, and other monsters... Then he moved to LV and was an enforcer... he is/was a tough dude and earned his stripes...
6 days ago
12/30/03

Riddle would smoke anyone on that roster and I doubt any of them think otherwise. The problem he's going to have in wrestling is that certain guys have alot of stroke with the people who decide who's going to win, lose or wear a rooster costume as your gimmick. 

4 days ago
12/27/06
Clearly had the scoop on on the Wednesday Night move... Drawing Jericho into talking about him and Goldberg having "BEEF" with him? Its Riddle vs the World Mr. Wednesday Night. AEW is in trouble with NXT going to look old and whiney..
4 days ago
1/1/01
WrestlingSucks - 

Riddle would smoke anyone on that roster and I doubt any of them think otherwise. The problem he's going to have in wrestling is that certain guys have alot of stroke with the people who decide who's going to win, lose or wear a rooster costume as your gimmick. 

HHH was supposedly scared of Shamrock, but he still went over the guy with legit skills. Riddle better learn how to play the political Game if he wants to have a career in WWE.
3 days ago
8/31/07

They've positioned Riddle as a top NXT guy, only non champ on USA debut promo poster.

Why not bring Goldberg out on Monday 9/16, or even at the ppv the night prior, have him call out "some Millennial tough guy who talks too much online" on RAW, let them jaw back and forth a couple weeks, then have first match of a feud on NXT the first night it opposes AEW? 

Edited: 3 days ago
9/24/18

Do you guys seriously think Bill Goldberg is gonna agree to come back and do a program on NXT with Matt fucking Riddle? 

And don’t say “oh well he worked with Ziggler so why not?” That was done purely to make people forget about the abortion against taker. 

3 days ago
3/7/05
And let's be honest Goldberg is not coming back for anything but squash matches now. I think his days of any match longer than 3 minutes are over.
3 days ago
8/31/07

Goldberg is a Paul Heyman Guy

I think he'd love to do a quasi MMA type match with a legit guy like Riddle

I'd have him seemingly squash Riddle, only to be KOd or submitted during his finish,ra  wror ammy roll-up of sorts, possibilities are endless

Both can look strong

Can be something that gets people talking

Goldberg gets elevated by showing he can hang with a legit guy

Riddle elevated by Goldberg's star power 

3 days ago
1/1/01
Jones right nostril - 

Do you guys seriously think Bill Goldberg is gonna agree to come back and do a program on NXT with Matt fucking Riddle? 

And don’t say “oh well he worked with Ziggler so why not?” That was done purely to make people forget about the abortion against taker. 

God damn I hope Zig got paid well for that; can't stand Goldberg taking up a PPV match or being paid when that time could be used to elevate someone else.