26 days ago
3/28/10

Is he the best thing going...today?

He is scary, can talk and has good matches. 

26 days ago
7/12/12

It's amazing how far he's come from the old ROH days, or his TNA days. He was always a good talker, but he's a laid back guy, and I think he was taught in NXT to turn his personality up to 15, and now he's the most intense guy out there. Can't believe he's still doing the flying forearm dive. I'm happy his WWE run has gone so well, because I think it's warranted with all the tremendous work he's done in his career, and how he's continued to grow as a performer.

26 days ago
1/1/01
The thing that bugs me about him is that they never book him as strong as he should be.

He's won a couple belts on the main roster, but all the runs haven't lasted long and have been "meh". Plus, if he gets in feuds with any big names, you know he's not gonna win.

(I mean, I'm assuming he's gonna face Roman at SS...no way in hell he comes out on top.)
26 days ago
8/2/05

Taz younger brother 

26 days ago
12/14/00
Joe has definitely been awesome, but does not come out on top enough in feuds with big names (like Bray, and Braun to a lesser extent). With a good build up, a match with Joe vs Brock at WM would've been huge. At least they still had it on a PPV (forget which one it was). I hope they give him a run with one of the world belts soon.
26 days ago
1/1/01

Big Joe fan, probably my favorite guy at the moment. Its a shame they have booked him so poorly always losing his big feuds. He deserves a run with the strap, I’d love to see him take it off Kofi. His feud with AJ could have been so much better if they didn’t have him job 4 ppvs in a row

25 days ago
3/8/04

Joe's 20 second promo a few months back was so good.  The one where he made the AA reference to JeffHardy

25 days ago
9/24/18

Vince just sees a short fat guy who will never draw 

25 days ago
3/7/05
He is a great bad guy, he could be a fantastic enforcer type in a stable. Or an unstable wrecking machine.
25 days ago
10/8/07

The sad part about the WWE is that the good guy always has to come out on top. So a guy like Joe, as good as he is, will lose the majority of his feuds. It sucks because he definitely deserves a serious push.

25 days ago
1/1/01
Jones right nostril - 

Which is crazy because if Vince would take his headphones off and walk to the gorilla position for just 15 seconds during Joe's entrance, he'd hear an entire crowd yelling, "JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!"
25 days ago
3/7/05
Wiggy - 
Jones right nostril - 

Which is crazy because if Vince would take his headphones off and walk to the gorilla position for just 15 seconds during Joe's entrance, he'd hear an entire crowd yelling, "JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!"

Remember VKM didn't pay any attention to the YES! movement until it was on ESPN at a basketball game. The guy basically ignores his live crowds completely.
25 days ago
2/4/11

Joey Headrocker has always been a top performer in the business.. I would put him over instead of that out of shape cross-eyed Canadian Kevin Owens..

25 days ago
8/19/03

I've become a big fan of Samoa Joe and would say that he's been one of the bigger bright spots in the company for the time he's been there.   I was the first to say that there's no way the pudgy, bland indy darling was ever gonna make it in the big show, but he proved me wrong. 

He's got very good promos,  looks credible in the ring,  and manages to get himself and his opponent over.

If they just had a fucking brain, him, and the other 50 talent-laden guys they have on the roster would be headlining and they would have a good product. 

25 days ago
2/29/16

He just looks like that mad fat uncle that can't hold down a job.

23 days ago
9/24/18

23 days ago
3/7/05
Yeah that graphic is unfortunately true. Eventually that will completely devalue him. Hope he is at least getting paid.
22 days ago
5/4/04

He is no Umanga