Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Sasha Banks is a masochist.

4/9/19 4:18 PM
9/22/16

It was the Wendy Williams show. A bigger deal than we would think.

I'm assuming she was going to be put in a singles program with the returning Alexa and Sasha lost her mind. You know her ego can't take it. Someone has to be the person used to build Alexa up after her time off.

Alexa blocked Sasha on twitter. LOL.

4/9/19 4:21 PM
5/31/16
AnthonyWeiner -

It was the Wendy Williams show. A bigger deal than we would think.

I'm assuming she was going to be put in a singles program with the returning Alexa and Sasha lost her mind. You know her ego can't take it. Someone has to be the person used to build Alexa up after her time off.

Alexa blocked Sasha on twitter. LOL.

Not according to the internet fans tho. Sasha is suppose to dominate the women's division and Alexa is suppose to be a valet. LOL

We don't know what her current situation is. But it looks bad on Sasha's part. Her ego is so fragile, she thinks the focus should always be on her. She looked unhappy at Mania before the match started. She hates losing to anyone not named Bayley.

4/10/19 4:24 PM
5/31/16

Her soy boy husband should STFU on twitter.

4/10/19 8:51 PM
9/22/16
Glowman - 

Details? I'm banned from twitter, due to some unfortunate interactions during my NYC mayoral race.
Edited: 4/10/19 9:17 PM
5/31/16
AnthonyWeiner -
Glowman - 

Details? I'm banned from twitter, due to some unfortunate interactions during my NYC mayoral race.

He's made two passive agressive tweets that are thought to be about Alexa. But he recently cleared one up and said it wasn't. Which I just noticed. LOL

But he previously made a tweet about people living in glass houses, after Alexa had responded to a tweet from Sasha about not not being scared and telling her that she was tired of her petty shit.

4/10/19 9:54 PM
9/22/16
Glowman - 
AnthonyWeiner -
Glowman - 

He's made two passive agressive tweets that are thought to be about Alexa. But he recently cleared one up and said it wasn't. Which I just noticed. LOL

But he previously made a tweet about people living in glass houses, after Alexa had responded to a tweet from Sasha about not not being scared and telling her that she was tired of her petty shit.

Spouses really need to stay out of this shit. Then again, since Sasha's in a lesbian marriage, you know how dramatic the queens can get.
4/10/19 10:19 PM
3/12/14

Sasha is a bit better than Alexa in the ring, but conservatively...what, 20 times worse on the mic? 30 times worse? 

4/10/19 10:21 PM
5/31/16
Conor McGazelle -

Sasha is a bit better than Alexa in the ring, but conservatively...what, 20 times worse on the mic? 30 times worse? 

She's also even worse when she has to talk with Alexa. She clearly knows she isn't good on the mic and gets worse when doing segments with her.

4/11/19 8:47 AM
8/2/05

I dont even think Sasha is better in the ring than Alexa as she botches way more and endangers herself

4/11/19 10:48 AM
3/7/05
In the ring Alexa at least seems to know what she can and cannot do properly. Sasha thinks she is the second coming of Eddie. She is either going to injure someone else severely, like she did Paige, or break her own neck.
4/11/19 11:47 AM
5/31/16
BigWilliam - In the ring Alexa at least seems to know what she can and cannot do properly. Sasha thinks she is the second coming of Eddie. She is either going to injure someone else severely, like she did Paige, or break her own neck.

Alexa can do more in the ring tho. She just goes with classic heel stuff that doesn't pop the crowd.

Sasha's problem is that she isn't athletic nor very agile. She can be great in the ring, but she over does it sometimes because she's constantly out to prove how great she is. If she put that much effort into the other aspects of wrestling, she'd probably get more of the booking she wants.

4/11/19 2:55 PM
3/7/05
Glowman - 
BigWilliam - In the ring Alexa at least seems to know what she can and cannot do properly. Sasha thinks she is the second coming of Eddie. She is either going to injure someone else severely, like she did Paige, or break her own neck.

Alexa can do more in the ring tho. She just goes with classic heel stuff that doesn't pop the crowd.

Sasha's problem is that she isn't athletic nor very agile. She can be great in the ring, but she over does it sometimes because she's constantly out to prove how great she is. If she put that much effort into the other aspects of wrestling, she'd probably get more of the booking she wants.

Absolutely agree there. She needs to stop trying to be Eddie and be Sasha instead. She has great character in the ring but suicide dives are not in her wheelhouse.
4/11/19 3:01 PM
9/22/16
The official reason for Sasha' cancellation on the Wendy Williams show was a "family emergency". Yesterday Kalisto posted a photo on IG of himself and his wife with Sasha and her wife on vacation in the Dominican.

LOL
4/11/19 3:25 PM
8/2/05
AnthonyWeiner - The official reason for Sasha' cancellation on the Wendy Williams show was a "family emergency". Yesterday Kalisto posted a photo on IG of himself and his wife with Sasha and her wife on vacation in the Dominican.

LOL

Lol oh shiiiit

4/11/19 4:48 PM
1/1/01
I used to really like Sasha. I absolutely loved the match between her & Bayley at TakeOver Brooklyn when she dropped the belt. However, I may be remembering that through rose colored glasses, too - could feel different if I re-watched it.

Or maybe Bayley was the reason it was good.

Either way, I don't think she's had a great (good?) match since.

It's not surprising that she's not athletic. IIRC, it's not like she was an athlete growing up. And she must've just been born with great genetics, because I remember reading somewhere (I think it was in a Muscle & Fitness article about her, ironically enough) that she didn't even start working out until after she'd signed with WWE.
4/11/19 7:57 PM
3/12/14
OJTT_Wiggy - I used to really like Sasha. I absolutely loved the match between her & Bayley at TakeOver Brooklyn when she dropped the belt. However, I may be remembering that through rose colored glasses, too - could feel different if I re-watched it.

Or maybe Bayley was the reason it was good.

Either way, I don't think she's had a great (good?) match since.

It's not surprising that she's not athletic. IIRC, it's not like she was an athlete growing up. And she must've just been born with great genetics, because I remember reading somewhere (I think it was in a Muscle & Fitness article about her, ironically enough) that she didn't even start working out until after she'd signed with WWE.

Yeah, that's why I say only a bit better. 

I mean, we all can't be wrong, right? She was considered top level around then, right?

Is it possible that she has regressed or stayed the same, while others improved? 

4/11/19 8:20 PM
11/11/11

I dont keep up with the main program but I know her attitude issues are well known. Its probably a case of her having piss poor motivation and resentment towards her situation so she doesnt  tkeep up with her ring work training. She continues to believe she is entitled to success and that she is great so she keeps trying things that are beyond her scope of safety and technical execution.

Edited: 4/11/19 8:29 PM
5/31/16

Rumor has it that she threatened to quit after dropping the tag titles at Mania.

Fuckin mark.

4/11/19 10:30 PM
7/12/12
Glowman -

Rumor has it that she threatened to quit after dropping the tag titles at Mania.

Fuckin mark.

Wish Vince said "Bye Felicia!"

Would be funny if she missed the big daytime TV show due to an extended tantrum.

4/11/19 10:45 PM
5/31/16
Size -
Glowman -

Fuckin mark.

Wish Vince said "Bye Felicia!"

Would be funny if she missed the big daytime TV show due to an extended tantrum.

She's on a vaction with other wrestlers. So she lied about why she had to cancel the appearence.

She apparently was asked to wait a few weeks before making any decision.

4/11/19 11:46 PM
2/29/16

Sasha's little husband is a cuck.

4/12/19 12:58 AM
1/1/01
I'm in the Dominican republic right now. I have seen no wrestlers. I thought I saw nia jax, but it was just a stack of prime rib trimmings. A big stack.
4/12/19 1:01 AM
9/22/16
Glowman - 

Fuckin mark.

Yep.

Explains why she completely phoned in their entrance, as to make it completely obvious they were dropping the titles.

Sasha may be incredibly sexy, but she is definitely a gigantic bitch.
4/12/19 1:23 AM
9/22/16
joesonshuevos - I'm in the Dominican republic right now. I have seen no wrestlers. I thought I saw nia jax, but it was just a stack of prime rib trimmings. A big stack.

LOL

4/12/19 2:32 PM
3/7/05
The takeover match with Bailey was a good one. But she played within her skills and it showed that she cared about the match and wanted to help her friend get over.

Now she spends half her time pouting and the other half trying things she shouldn't be trying.