Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Sasha and Bayley acting like children

9 days ago
1/13/10

https://wwfoldschool.com/sasha-banks-bayley-made-a-fool-out-of-themselves-backstage-at-wrestlemania-35/

from multiple sources, they were laying down on the ground in the locker room at WM as well as infront of their hotel room. I guess it was some sort of protest lol?

9 days ago
2/29/16

If true, totally unprofessional. 

They would be in an immediate program with The IIconics which would only help establish the tag division. 

Now they will be punished.

I think they had a hard time seeing Becky and Charlotte get the WM 35 main event. They're likely carrying a lot of resentment and entitlement over that. So they get thrown a bone with the tag belts and it gets taken away, in their minds, leaving them to act like children.

They should be fined for unprofessional conduct. Once again, if true.

8 days ago
1/13/10

She’s now hinting at going to AEW

https://wwfoldschool.com/sasha-banks-now-hinting-that-shes-going-to-aew-becky-lynch-challenges-her-to-a-fight/

8 days ago
2/29/16

Lots of people are sure using WWF old school since I started posting their stories and links.

8 days ago
1/13/10
Mandible_Claw -

Lots of people are sure using WWF old school since I started posting their stories and links.

I just use it because it pops up on my FB feed lol. It’s more convenient 

8 days ago
12/1/11

Explains why Bayley was squashed so quick by Alexa on Monday night.

Edited: 8 days ago
3/14/08

Grown men complaining about girls that play fight.... maybe you should change the title to “OP and friends think they are still children” 

8 days ago
10/10/05
JessDogg -

Grown men complaining about girls that play fight.... maybe you should change the title to “OP and friends think they are still children” 

Sorry if the world of pro wrestling goes a bit over your head. 

8 days ago
2/29/16
Barry_BondsMVP -
Mandible_Claw -

I just use it because it pops up on my FB feed lol. It’s more convenient 

Yep. Me too bud.

8 days ago
10/8/07

They screwed themselves(if true). WWE isn't releasing anyone, let alone two of the more popular female wrestlers. And now they'll probably finish their contracts out by putting the likes of Dana Brooke and Lacey Evans over. They won't sniff another title opportunity.

8 days ago
8/19/03

If that's true, that's pretty hilarious and sad.  I for one think WWE pushed both of them far more than either one should have ever gotten and consistently featured them into their programming for quite a long time now.

Edited: 8 days ago
7/12/12

It's called a "die in," you guys, and it's poignant! Get with the program!

8 days ago
6/26/00

Lame. Can totally see Sasha taking herself too seriously, but disappointing to see it from Bayley.  If anything, losing the tag titles frees them up to get back into the singles picture. Boss and Hug was a terrible name for a team.  

8 days ago
1/13/10

8 days ago
2/22/03
Barry_BondsMVP -

He should of ended that with if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.

8 days ago
2/29/16
Barry_BondsMVP -

After seeing what that cuck looks like, I'm convinced Sasha is a lez.

8 days ago
8/2/05

Spoilt brats

8 days ago
9/22/16
What's Sasha Savings and Loan doing in the Impact Zone? She's locked on her finisher, the Credit Check!

Seriously: At least Bayley took her punishment (getting squashed by Alexa) like an adult. If Sasha keeps this up, I'd love to see her lose a series of matches to Dana Brooke on WWE Main Event before a long-term shelving.

Vince or HHHHHH needs to stop this. Sasha is a fucking child.
8 days ago
10/10/05

She probably doesn't even realize that she's being toxic & is devaluing her stock by acting this way.  Organizations want people who are easy to work with & don't take every business decision personally.

8 days ago
11/11/11

If she really wants to prove she is the living legend she thinks she is, she should go to Japan and get her ass kicked on a weekly basis by much more talented people

7 days ago
5/31/16

I dunno if the laying around part is true. I've seen pics of them doing similar, that is suppose to be from the same time.  I think Ryan Satin got played.

7 days ago
9/24/18

Why not just go directly to Vince and ask him about it? He’ll respect you for it. 

Instead they chose the dumbest, most immature route possible to voice their displeasure. 

7 days ago
1/13/10

More rumors coming out lol

The main reason Sasha was booked to lose at WrestleMania 35 is because she buried Vince McMahon (and mentioned him – which isn’t allowed) in a recent interview by saying that Vince wasn’t interested in the idea of having a Tag Team Championship for women in WWE.

Sasha has made this error regarding Vince McMahon time and time again, and she paid every single time (you might have noticed that all her Title reigns on the WWE main roster have been short) and she still doesn’t care.

Sasha’s comments during that interview reached Vince and he changed plans for WrestleMania 35 and booked Sasha & Bayley to lose.

7 days ago
12/28/12
Barry_BondsMVP - 

The main reason Sasha was booked to lose at WrestleMania 35 is because she buried Vince McMahon (and mentioned him – which isn’t allowed) in a recent interview by saying that Vince wasn’t interested in the idea of having a Tag Team Championship for women in WWE.

Sasha has made this error regarding Vince McMahon time and time again, and she paid every single time (you might have noticed that all her Title reigns on the WWE main roster have been short) and she still doesn’t care.

Sasha’s comments during that interview reached Vince and he changed plans for WrestleMania 35 and booked Sasha & Bayley to lose.

funny how these "reporters" always post stuff like this but don't link to the interview they're referencing

or like the satin story which doesn't even make a ton of sense. they were lying down in the locker room? and in a hotel hallway? and they were talking? it makes it sound like they were kicking and screaming on the floor or blocking people from moving when i guess they were just lying on the floor and talking
7 days ago
9/22/16
evh - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

funny how these "reporters" always post stuff like this but don't link to the interview they're referencing

or like the satin story which doesn't even make a ton of sense. they were lying down in the locker room? and in a hotel hallway? and they were talking? it makes it sound like they were kicking and screaming on the floor or blocking people from moving when i guess they were just lying on the floor and talking

Do you think Sasha was talking or bitching?