23 days ago
11/2/11

In my 25 plus years of watching wrestling this is the strangest shit ive seen. 

Also why are they looking into the crowd while talking, its fucking empty.

23 days ago
11/2/11

Look at the camera an talk, not at empty seats

23 days ago
11/11/11

I bet most of the wrestlers are going to look akward as hell cause they do so much pandering to the audience in promos and in matches. Is the arena empty or is it a small crowd?

23 days ago
11/2/11

Empty, like not one ass in a seat besides the announcers 

23 days ago
1/1/01

It’s kinda cool in a way because they are supposed to train there as if they are in front of an audience.

They have been showing the whole tag team elimination chamber match though so not exactly as advertised 

23 days ago
7/12/12
roninthebox -

I saw a Korean live music show where this woman singing was repeatedly putting the mic to the nonexistent crowd to fill in part of the chorus, lol.

22 days ago
2/4/05

Cena vs Wyatt promo was very, very good. 

The only decent part of the whole show. 

Edited: 22 days ago
3/2/11
roninthebox -

They are probably looking into the crowd still, because it was in their shitty script.

22 days ago
1/1/01

OMG I hated the empty arena matches.   So wierd.  HHH burying the product non stop wasnt great either. 

RAW needs a major revamp from this format. 

22 days ago
2/29/16

When Nikki Cross was trying to rile up the empty crowd and Triple H commented on that, I laughed hard.

22 days ago
1/1/01

I drove by there wednesday afternoon. It explained why all the trucks were on the street. It is in an industrial park with not much parking in an ok neighborhood. If you didnt see the sign up top, you wouldn't know what it was from the outside (other than the NXT truck on the street). They have plenty of other companies in there too. The place is ungated, you could do some serious stalking there. 13 year old me would have been arrested. 

22 days ago
1/1/01

I actually watched about 10 minutes to see what it was like.

As someone who watches a fair share of indies, it's wasn't all that jarring to me.

22 days ago
1/14/12

Wonder if they still take a break and chat during commercial break like they did and broadcast on the Israeli tv network.

22 days ago
2/29/16
BigTedBear -

Wonder if they still take a break and chat during commercial break like they did and broadcast on the Israeli tv network.

They did actually. It was caught on the international broadcast. 

22 days ago
2/29/16

20 days ago
3/7/05
It was funny how much more staged a lot of it looked without the crowd there. Sasha's kicks to the stomach looked horrible.

Bryan vs Cesaro still looked pretty tight though.
20 days ago
3/2/11
BigWilliam - It was funny how much more staged a lot of it looked without the crowd there. Sasha's kicks to the stomach looked horrible.

This, it exposed how micro-scripted and inorganic  this has become.

20 days ago
3/7/05
ChaosOverkill - 
BigWilliam - It was funny how much more staged a lot of it looked without the crowd there. Sasha's kicks to the stomach looked horrible.

This, it exposed how micro-scripted and inorganic  this has become.

Absolutely, you hit it on the head! Bryan and Cesaro have so much more experience and it definitely showed.
20 days ago
1/1/01

WWECW Arena!!!!!!