18 days ago
9/14/12

Before last night, hadn't  watched an episode of any wrestling in years. The camera was cutting back and forth and looked different live shows

17 days ago
5/8/13

I think it's the same show, but I don't know if it's actually live or not.... so awful I can't watch it anymore. AEW is where it's at imo 

17 days ago
11/11/11

Nwa power on youtube ...

17 days ago
12/28/12

i cant watch raw or smackdown because of the camera work. and nxt has mauro, so not watching that either

ppvs are better but the booking and matches are  often lackluster. royal rumble was decent on fast fwd though

17 days ago
9/14/12

Is there a reason for the jenky camera work?

17 days ago
7/12/12
Mr Sizzzz -

High-def. They don't want the audience to clearly see moves/strikes landing (or not landing). Imo it's just annoying and not all that effective at masking things.

16 days ago
2/25/06
Size -
Mr Sizzzz -

High-def. They don't want the audience to clearly see moves/strikes landing (or not landing). Imo it's just annoying and not all that effective at masking things.

Is this the real reason they do this?

16 days ago
3/9/07
Mr Sizzzz -

Because Kevin Dunn likes it and he fucking sucks.

16 days ago
10/20/07
ABCTT_PaleAndGangly -
Size -
Mr Sizzzz -

That is the reason Jim Cornette gave on one of his podcasts as well.   Said it's almost a necessity now and it also ruins some people's looks because it highlights every blemish they might have so they also have to account for that somehow.

15 days ago
7/12/12
ABCTT_PaleAndGangly -
Size -
Mr Sizzzz -

Yep, the funniest is when there's an extended barrage of punches and they just bob camera up and down, as if you're also supposed to feel like you're the one getting punched while seeing it from the outside.