15 days ago
10/20/07

the FREAK is back and laid waste.   Just tirned on to catch the ending of that part.

15 days ago
7/12/12

Rob Terry? Jk I'm guessing you mean The Fiend. I see AJ was moved to Raw. If they move The Fiend and Alexa, I'll probably switch the main roster show I watch from SmackDown to Raw. Maybe I'll watch both when Bryan comes back, but that doesn't seem to be anytime soon.

15 days ago
10/20/07

Lol.   No LARS SULLIVAN!

15 days ago
10/20/07

And We are getting a Bayley vs Sasha title match on Smackdown?????   Im guessing there will be some shenanigans

On now btw

15 days ago
10/20/07

And It was.   Shocking shocking 

15 days ago
7/12/12
Festus -

Lol.   No LARS SULLIVAN!

Oh my, lmao. Thought it was an auto-correct snafu.

15 days ago
10/20/07

And Somehow bayleys pooch with her boots makes her even hotter

(Not saying the pooch is out of shape as it is nothing but muscle...its just hot!)

15 days ago
7/12/12

I can't believe Riddle's finishing move is called the Bro Derek. I'm in my mid-30s and all I even know about Bo Derek is that she was some famous chick who did Playboy before my time (and I discovered my dad's Playboys relatively young). I don't think I'd have ever recognized her from a picture, so of course my point is it's a tremendously dated reference for a company trying to be somewhat hip.

15 days ago
10/20/07
Size -

I can't believe Riddle's finishing move is called the Bro Derek. I'm in my mid-30s and all I even know about Bo Derek is that she was some famous chick who did Playboy before my time (and I discovered my dad's Playboys relatively young). I don't think I'd have ever recognized her from a picture, so of course my point is it's a tremendously dated reference for a company trying to be somewhat hip.

That picture will never go out of  All that will do is introduce it to a new generation

15 days ago
10/20/07

15 days ago
7/12/12
Festus -

Lol.   No LARS SULLIVAN!

Just saw on DVR, all I can think of is g4y p0*n (I just got a suspect ad after you mentioned Lars, so I don't want to exacerbate whatever is causing this stuff to be sent my way, lmao) when Cory talks about how sick Lars' mind is.

And then that shot of Morrison trying to pull Miz out of the ring by his hands, but Lars wins the tug of war by grabbing Miz's ankles as the camera looks up at him standing over Miz, who shows desperation to escape on his face...lmao, goodness gracious.

If Lars is reading this...I'm sorry man. I do believe you deserve a chance to move on from the past, and from what little I've seen I think you're fun to watch, with numerous big star traits. It's just gonna take some time for this stuff to recede from the forefront of many people's minds. I felt the need to revise the sentence before last twice to remove what might look like crude puns, for instance.

15 days ago
7/12/12
Festus -

She does look familiar to me, and it's a nice pic from a time of less refined cosmetic surgery, but she'd be just another really hot chick today, and probably was then as well, but got the media push.

Edited: 15 days ago
5/13/05

Someone needs to photoshop Miz trying to get away from a Lars rape attack in the first 3 seconds.

15 days ago
10/20/07

He did go to all 4s and present himself 

15 days ago
10/8/07

Even the piped in fan noise doesn't give a shit about Lars.

15 days ago
10/27/10

They changed his music. Total fucking fail