Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground So now Vince is sour on Baszler lmao

22 days ago
1/1/01
Apparently Vince didn't like the crowd reaction Shayna's match with Kairi Sane got (or didn't get) on this past edition of Raw. As a result, word is he's soured on her and her winning the Elimination Chamber, then going on to face Becky at Mania might completely change.

lol Vince...just lol
22 days ago
12/28/12

theres only one solution: Becky v. Goldberg

22 days ago
1/1/01
evh - 

Sounds like dollar signs!

22 days ago
7/10/17

Its a damn travesty what the E has become, it was a cornerstone of my childhood.  I grew up back when it was WWF. Then through the attitude era and the Monday Night Wars.  The E these days reminds me of what used to be I have no hope or excitement for what they will be. 

Thank goodness for AEW 

21 days ago
1/1/01

I'm not one to wish ill on another person, but I look forward to the day of Vince's death 

21 days ago
9/22/16
evh - 

Maybe he'd finally be able to do a correct jackhammer.

I mean, I'd love to see it. After the match is over, Brock can come out and tease a fight with Goldberg, but instead, hit 12 suplexes on Becky, then hit her with the F5. Then Gillberg can come out and hit her with the spear, before the Berzerker comes out of retirement and throws her into the 3rd row.

THAT'S HOW YOU BOOK A MATCH, VINCE.
21 days ago
3/7/05
It would suck to have your entire career rest on the unpredictable whims of a mad man. You do everything right but he just... isn't feeling it so you are fucked.
21 days ago
1/1/01
BigWilliam - It would suck to have your entire career rest on the unpredictable whims of a mad man. You do everything right but he just... isn't feeling it so you are fucked.

Odd thing to say maybe, but Vince is lucky WWE is as big as it is and he pays as much as he does.

I know there's definitely bidding wars for talent now with AEW on the scene, but imagine if AEW and WWE were similar in size & scope...say how WCW & WWE were during the Monday Night Wars.

Who would be crazy enough to go to WWE in that situation because of THIS very notion?

21 days ago
7/12/12

Never got in the way with THE BIG DOG.

EC3 and Shayna (allegedly), on the other hand...

21 days ago
3/7/05
Wiggy - 
BigWilliam - It would suck to have your entire career rest on the unpredictable whims of a mad man. You do everything right but he just... isn't feeling it so you are fucked.

Odd thing to say maybe, but Vince is lucky WWE is as big as it is and he pays as much as he does.

I know there's definitely bidding wars for talent now with AEW on the scene, but imagine if AEW and WWE were similar in size & scope...say how WCW & WWE were during the Monday Night Wars.

Who would be crazy enough to go to WWE in that situation because of THIS very notion?

Yeah, I can even see people taking less money to have more control over their fate. Hell isn't that why Cody left when he did?
21 days ago
1/1/01
BigWilliam - 
Wiggy - 

Yeah, I can even see people taking less money to have more control over their fate. Hell isn't that why Cody left when he did?

I've brought this up here before, but I'm pretty sure one of the biggest reason he left (or at least the proverbial "straw that broke the camel's back") was that he hated the Stardust gimmick. He apparently all but pleaded with Vince to let him drop it, but Vince thought it was a winner kept him saddled with it. Cody finally got fed up (IIRC) & asked for his release.

I still wonder if Vince ever looks back & regrets not just letting Cody not move TF onto something else.

If he had, AEW very likely wouldn't now be a thing.

21 days ago
1/14/12

It always seems surprising for Vince who if you give the devil his due is a good businessman just doesn’t see money in some talent.

Makes you wonder what big Steph and H think the point of them being there if Vince constantly rewrites shows and sours on guys they signed.

21 days ago
1/1/01

21 days ago
5/8/13

Lol, if they ever want Ronda to come back, they better treat her friend real nice...  I honestly figured part of the reason they pushed her was to make Ronda happy in the hopes of getting Her back again one day 

21 days ago
5/8/13

I don’t watch much women’s wrestling, is shayna any worse than the rest of the women? Figured she be as good at least because of the background and working with Barnett all those years.... Statlander from AEW is best women wrestler I know of right now 

21 days ago
10/11/18
Wiggy - 
BigWilliam - 
Wiggy - 

I've brought this up here before, but I'm pretty sure one of the biggest reason he left (or at least the proverbial "straw that broke the camel's back") was that he hated the Stardust gimmick. He apparently all but pleaded with Vince to let him drop it, but Vince thought it was a winner kept him saddled with it. Cody finally got fed up (IIRC) & asked for his release.

I still wonder if Vince ever looks back & regrets not just letting Cody not move TF onto something else.

If he had, AEW very likely wouldn't now be a thing.

Plus they never saw Cody as anything more than a midcarder.
21 days ago
10/8/07

I never saw Shayna as anything more than a dollar store version of Ronda(at least looks wise). Vince was probably hoping he had another star in the making but Shayna just hasn't done anything to get over with the fans, so far anyways.

I'm not saying to just pull the plug on her vs Becky but I get it. Watching her wrestle usually does nothing for me, plus Becky doesn't have the momentum she did a year ago so the crowd at Mania would most likely be dead silent for their match.

20 days ago
9/24/18

Beckys crowd reactions have been poor for a while

20 days ago
9/22/16
Jones right nostril - 

Crowd pop is flatter than her chest.
20 days ago
12/10/16

Let WWE focus on women's wrestling. I kind of like that I get a break from it in AEW. It's not something I'm interested in at all. 

It's like MMA, where you are forced to watch at least 1 fight per card of something you don't really care about. 

It'd be like watching the NFL and having to spend 1 quarter watching the WNBA instead. 

I am legit just not interested in it at all. Shove Becky down everyone's throats for all I care, I'll just go do something else while she's on. 

20 days ago
3/7/05
AnthonyWeiner - 
Jones right nostril - 

Crowd pop is flatter than her chest.

Well they did the classic, Becky is white hot we better cool her off. I have never, ever understood that. Play into the crowd reaction, not against it.
19 days ago
12/30/03
The Destroyer88 -

I never saw Shayna as anything more than a dollar store version of Ronda(at least looks wise). Vince was probably hoping he had another star in the making but Shayna just hasn't done anything to get over with the fans, so far anyways.

I'm not saying to just pull the plug on her vs Becky but I get it. Watching her wrestle usually does nothing for me, plus Becky doesn't have the momentum she did a year ago so the crowd at Mania would most likely be dead silent for their match.

Shayna is someone who would get over huge if she could be herself rather than read off scripts imo

19 days ago
1/1/01
WrestlingSucks - 
The Destroyer88 -

Shayna is someone who would get over huge if she could be herself rather than read off scripts imo

Agreed.

And Honda may have had the better MMA career, as well as have more public appeal / name recognition, but Shayna is a million times better than her in the ring.

19 days ago
12/27/06

Shayna is the Lesbian at the bar you always wanted to see brawl and I happily have and will pay money to watch it (and I’m a friend of hers so this isn’t derogatory)

19 days ago
5/8/13
RUSRedDevil -

Shayna is the Lesbian at the bar you always wanted to see brawl and I happily have and will pay money to watch it (and I’m a friend of hers so this isn’t derogatory)

Thought she was bi?  How do ya know her? Training?