Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground So what is actual WN main event?

27 days ago
5/4/04

Brock vs McIntyre?

Goldberg vs Roman?

AJ vs Undertaker?

Wiminz match?

Honestly Orton vs Edge is the most compelling.  Unsure what it is with Orton but he has been killing it lately.  Seems to be doing the best work of his career.

27 days ago
9/21/19
jujitsujamo -

Brock vs McIntyre?

Goldberg vs Roman?

AJ vs Undertaker?

Wiminz match?

Honestly Orton vs Edge is the most compelling.  Unsure what it is with Orton but he has been killing it lately.  Seems to be doing the best work of his career.

Orton has more control over his character and I think he has a slightly reduced schedule with his new contract so he gives a shit.  Motivated Randy Orton is like Motivated BJ Penn. Orton should move back into a heel vs heel fued with Brock into Summerslam. 

27 days ago
10/8/07

I think it's supposed to be Lesnar vs McIntyre. Vince would rather close the show with fans cheering Drew than fans booing Roman. I just hope they give Drew a lengthy title run instead of giving it back to Lesnar in three or four months.

And you're right, Orton vs Edge is the most appealing match on the card. The buildup for it has been great.

27 days ago
10/20/07

Brock vs McIntyre opens it

AJ Undertaker 3rd to last

Womens

Goldberg Roman close

27 days ago
5/4/04

And that should be WM not WN, sorry typo

27 days ago
11/11/11
Festus -

Womens

Goldberg Roman close

It's probably this

26 days ago
3/7/05
Drew and Brock is going to be the opener? Seriously? How do they put one of the two big title matches on first?
26 days ago
9/24/18
TheBearStare - 
Festus -

Womens

Goldberg Roman close

It's probably this

They ain't putting Goldberg on laast, that has the potential to be a disaster

26 days ago
11/11/11
BigWilliam - Drew and Brock is going to be the opener? Seriously? How do they put one of the two big title matches on first?

Its happened multiple times before

26 days ago
10/20/07
BigWilliam - Drew and Brock is going to be the opener? Seriously? How do they put one of the two big title matches on first?

Maybe Brock likes to get his over with and he can leave instead of staying 6 hours?  

Him and Seth opened Wrestlemania last year for the title so it's just a guess.

26 days ago
1/1/01

Vince would love to have Roman going over Goldberg to end the show. However, now that it's for the title, the crowd will shit allllll over it.

(Which is a shame as if they'd kept the belt on the Fiend, I think the crowd would've actually gotten into this match.)

On big cards like this, Brock tends to go early so he can get done & GTFO (wouldn't surprise me if they have to pay him for more for him to stay longer lol). But I'm betting him & Drew close the show so the PPV doesn't end to a chorus of boos.

26 days ago
12/28/12

It sounds like the whole event is in jeopardy so the main event is probably the least of their worries right now

26 days ago
3/7/05
Hmmm, I suppose they have done it before, try enough. It just doesn't sit right with me. Title belts should always be the end, the big event.

Hilarious if Brock has that kind of pull though. 'Fuck you Vince, I got on at noon so I can get home.'
26 days ago
7/14/16
BigWilliam - Hmmm, I suppose they have done it before, try enough. It just doesn't sit right with me. Title belts should always be the end, the big event.

Hilarious if Brock has that kind of pull though. 'Fuck you Vince, I got on at noon so I can get home.'

I could honestly see Brock negotiating that into his deals. I mean, why the fuck not? It's not like an MMA event where the last match is the marquee... he is there to work and get a paycheck. I bust out my work and go home early every chance I get, too.
26 days ago
1/1/01

I guarantee you he has that kinda pull / has it in his deals. You gotta remember that Vince will give him almost anything he wants and Brock absolutely *loathes* crowds (or even being around people in general).

Wasn't it last year's Mania that people were saying he was already home before the show even ended?

And the biggest reason he didn't get caught up in the travel issues two Saudi Shitshows ago wasn't because he had his own private jet, but because he used that jet to leave early. IIRC, he was already out of the country before all that shit even went down.

26 days ago
3/7/05
Pretty soon Brock will only appear on Raw/Smackdown by remote. And all his matches will be 'Backwoods Brawls' where the challenger comes out to the woods, they tape it and play it back at the PPV.
26 days ago
8/6/06

Roman vs Goldberg.

26 days ago
8/6/06
The Destroyer88 -

I think it's supposed to be Lesnar vs McIntyre. Vince would rather close the show with fans cheering Drew than fans booing Roman. I just hope they give Drew a lengthy title run instead of giving it back to Lesnar in three or four months.

And you're right, Orton vs Edge is the most appealing match on the card. The buildup for it has been great.

Fans booing Roman? Nooo, this is the Wrestlemania he finally gets over. 5th Wrestlemania main event is the charm.

26 days ago
1/1/01

Lesnar/Drew would be my choice.

and Roman is still going to get boo’ed.

26 days ago
7/12/12

I was gonna say I'd be shocked if it's not Brock, but then I was reminded that he would prefer to go last and successfully lobbied for it in one of the last couple years...maybe last year. I still expect it to be Brock.

26 days ago
7/12/12
BigWilliam - Pretty soon Brock will only appear on Raw/Smackdown by remote. And all his matches will be 'Backwoods Brawls' where the challenger comes out to the woods, they tape it and play it back at the PPV.

Lol, might be pretty cool if it's not just him doing a bunch of Germans and  an F5 on his deck before walking back into the house.

26 days ago
8/14/12

The Corona virus 

25 days ago
5/4/04

That would suck if they cancelled it because of the newflu

25 days ago
1/1/01
Size - 
BigWilliam - Pretty soon Brock will only appear on Raw/Smackdown by remote. And all his matches will be 'Backwoods Brawls' where the challenger comes out to the woods, they tape it and play it back at the PPV.

Lol, might be pretty cool if it's not just him doing a bunch of Germans and  an F5 on his deck before walking back into the house.

Now I actually want to see this.

Thanks a lot lmao...

25 days ago
9/24/18

McIntyre at least isn’t going to get booed and the crowd will probably be solidly behind him. If they’re wanting it to be his crowning moment then it definitely has to go on last.