Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Talent Vince has pulled the plug on

23 days ago
2/29/16

He hasn't pulled the plug on Bray Wyatt. He just has a hard on to see Roman beat Goldberg for the Universal belt at Wrestlemania. 

I feel that Sasha has really taken a few steps back.

Cedric Alexander, obviously.

I hope he shits on Shayna. She's awful.

19 days ago
3/14/11
fryabusa -

Has RVD been mentioned?  Sure he got arrested with some pills and pot but that seems small, even back then.

RVD recently said he pulled the carpet out from under himself, and that there were more instances than just the pills/weed thing. 

19 days ago
11/11/11
Mark Krumrine -
fryabusa -

Has RVD been mentioned?  Sure he got arrested with some pills and pot but that seems small, even back then.

RVD recently said he pulled the carpet out from under himself, and that there were more instances than just the pills/weed thing. 

Yeah rvd fucked himself over. It was all a big deal went things went down originally too. It made the news and pretty much told Vince rvd cant run with the ball without screwing up. It was a major fuck up on rvd's part

19 days ago
6/22/12
Wiggy -

Saw on today's WrestleTalk that since Revival won't re-sign with WWE, and booking them as a comedy act won't make them look bad (because the crowd sees through it), Vince has sent them home to sit out the remainder of their contract.

However, because they've earned more than their downside guarantee, they're either not being paid from this point forward, or if they are, it's been scaled way back.

AEW bound to be major players in their tag team scene and have show stealing matches with the bucks and omega and hangman

14 days ago
8/19/03

I certainly don't follow the garbage ass Smackdown product, so forgive me if I'm incorrect and that he got a monster push I'm unaware of, but I don't understand that with his look and charisma, how Elias isn't one of their top stars, in a WM big match position. 

This past week I DVR'd RAW and watched him comedy job to Brock at the Royal Rumble.   

Mind boggling to me that out of all the guys you do that to, its him.

Did he piss someone off?