25 days ago
9/24/18

Apparently Vince re-wrote the entire show last minute again and that’s the ending he came up with Roman .. looked like something right out of a crappy Michael bay film 

Edited: 25 days ago
9/24/18

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/vince-mcmahon-calls-rewrite-smackdown-kingston-vs-styles-set-289046

UPDATE --

WWE has changed the lineup for tonight's SmackDown again.

After announcing The New Day (Kofi Kingston, Big E & Xavier Woods) vs. The O.C. (AJ Styles, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson) for the show earlier today, it will now be WWE Champion Kingston (w/ Big E and Woods) vs. United States Champion Styles (w/ Gallows and Anderson) in a non-title match.

Dave Meltzer has confirmed that Vince McMahon called for a rewrite of the entire show for tonight. Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet first tweeted about the rewrite being called for.

Edited: 25 days ago
7/12/12

I didn't like how obvious it was that something would happen to derail the interview by how we see Carly at the interview set introducing Roman and then cut to a camera behind him walking up from 25 yards away or whatever, but yes it was pretty awkward beyond that as well.

Also have a bad taste in my mouth from another Bryan bait and switch, which is what I've most looked forward too on three straight shows. Have only seen a little of tonight's show thusfar, and that makes me want to just begrudgingly watch the AJ match and be done with it.

25 days ago
1/13/10

No Bischoff no care 

25 days ago
1/1/01
Size - 

I didn't like how obvious it was that something would happen to derail the interview by how we see Carly at the interview set introducing Roman and then cut to a camera behind him walking up from 25 yards away or whatever, but yes it was pretty awkward beyond that as well.

Also have a bad taste in my mouth from another Bryan bait and switch, which is what I've most looked forward too on three straight shows. Have only seen a little of tonight's show thusfar, and that makes me want to just begrudgingly watch the AJ match and be done with it.

lol so still no Bryan announcement?

Wonder how many times they have to do that before they realize they're pissing off fans?

Guess they're holding off to figure out if they can get a FS1 deal or not so as to figure out whether they actually wanna announce Bryan for 205 Live.
25 days ago
1/1/01
Apparently, there are screen grabs floating around Twitter showing what looks to be Buddy Murphy walking away from Roman after he was "attacked".
25 days ago
8/19/03

Ending was cringe. 

That fuckin jojo is smoking tho

25 days ago
8/19/03

Or carly or whatever the fuck her name.is

25 days ago
10/8/07

24 days ago
9/24/18

She’s a 10