Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground The Fiend's Gloves and Dan Bryan

15 days ago
7/31/15

Just watching the recent Smackdown highlights and saw some interesting comments from a Youtuber:

They noted that when the Fiend/Wyatt feuded with Balor and Rollins he always listened to his Hurt glove and now with Bryan he listens to his Heal glove.

Reason/Theory put forward is that he (Wyatt) hurts faces and heals heels, turning them the opposite of what they were prior to feuding with him.

I've not confirmed it, but given Bray's attention to detail so far, it wouldn't surprise and I think is just another awesome part of the best thing in WWE right now.

Cheers

15 days ago
1/1/01

I watched the segment. Pretty odd to have Bray come through the ring canvas because that just happened on AEW two days ago. Then throwing huge wads of Bryans hair up into the ring. 

I like the fiend idea but ditch that damn red light.

15 days ago
7/31/15

I thought the hair pulling was a bad call cause of awesome Kong in aew it's all I thought of lol

15 days ago
7/15/16
I'm siding with that view point. When Bray was saying their would be a new "face" in the Firefly Funhouse he put a lot of emphasis on face. After Daniel going full face again Friday and hearing the emphasis on how he said face I did immediately think about how Fin has turned heel and how Seth has also. I think this is honestly something that will be more apparent after this Daniel feud.
Edited: 15 days ago
7/12/12

Miz was really harping on how those who face The Fiend change when he was talking to Bryan backstage, as well.

15 days ago
3/28/10
Size -

Miz was really harping on how those who face The Fiend change when he was talking to Bryan backstage, as well.

I wondered what the point of that interaction was. Thanks. 

15 days ago
7/31/15

So I know I'm somewhat hijacking my own thread, but has the Fiend jumped the shark already?

I really liked the references (new face, heels becoming faces and all the nuances) from Friday, but felt like the end with him jumping through the ring when AEW just did that recently and the whole hair pulling thing reminded me of Awesome Kong.  Just was weird.

15 days ago
8/20/15
EggOfGreed -

Just watching the recent Smackdown highlights and saw some interesting comments from a Youtuber:

They noted that when the Fiend/Wyatt feuded with Balor and Rollins he always listened to his Hurt glove and now with Bryan he listens to his Heal glove.

Reason/Theory put forward is that he (Wyatt) hurts faces and heals heels, turning them the opposite of what they were prior to feuding with him.

I've not confirmed it, but given Bray's attention to detail so far, it wouldn't surprise and I think is just another awesome part of the best thing in WWE right now.

Cheers

I read about that last week. I think wrestling Inc,.or maybe wrestle talk reported on it. It's interesting, but whok if WWE does anything with it, or what the hell they might do with it.