Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground The Revival Request Their Release Again.

18 days ago
12/1/11

UPDATE: We reported earlier today here on eWn that The Revival once again requested their WWE releases last week. The requests were not granted for a second time. According to a report from Bodyslam.net, the two turned down their most recent offer to re-sign with the company. Their latest offer was reportedly worth more than $700,000 per year. That is the same offer Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson eventually accepted, but The Revival turned it down.

Dawson and Wilder are "just ready to go" and continue to be "extremely frustrated." They simply don't want to sign new deals no matter what WWE offers. Dawson's contract is up in April, while Wilder's is up in June.

18 days ago
3/9/07

I can't wait to see them hit the Shatter Machine on Marko Stunt.  They're going to be a great addition to AEW'S tag roster.

17 days ago
1/22/05

700k a year is a nice chunk of change though. I wonder what AEW will offer them?

17 days ago
1/1/01

Happiness

17 days ago
10/27/10

their latest offer was 900k per year, each 

17 days ago
12/28/12

they'll do well when they eventually resign with wwe

17 days ago
2/29/16
Juggernautt -

their latest offer was 900k per year, each 

That's a lot of money. Shit.

17 days ago
1/1/01

Almost makes me wonder if they're not pushing to see just how much $$$ they can milk Vince for.

Though at the same time, if Vince keeps putting the Revival in the dumb shit they have been, what's he gonna do to them after they ink big-$$$ deals and they can't go anywhere for the next five years?

Edited: 17 days ago
7/13/09

900k a year to allow someone to make you look like a complete bumbling idiot on TV...Wonder how much the guys who got paid to kiss McMahons naked ass on TV got paid? How much is dignity actually worth? 

17 days ago
7/12/12
Wiggy - Almost makes me wonder if they're not pushing to see just how much $$$ they can milk Vince for.

Though at the same time, if Vince keeps putting the Revival in the dumb shit they have been, what's he gonna do to them after they ink big-$$$ deals and they can't go anywhere for the next five years?

Feed em both to McIntyre in four minutes.

17 days ago
10/27/10

According to jackass fag meltzer, they are offered 975k a year, each. A million a year, for 3 years. 

Jesus christ. They arent even that good. Let them go to AEW. spend some of that money on your good talent 

17 days ago
1/1/01

They are very good, but WWE doesn't give a fuck about tag team wrestling so there's no reason for them to sign aside from the obvious. If they want to bet on themselves and wrestle meaningful matches, then they leave. If they're okay just collecting a check and getting embarrassed weekly, then they stay 

17 days ago
8/12/19

I woukdnt pay them over $300K. Let them walk who cares 

16 days ago
12/28/12
lifeofjaze -

I woukdnt pay them over $300K. Let them walk who cares 

yeah i dont get the appeal. theyll have better matches in aew i guess.

15 days ago
8/19/03

They're certainly not pegged, at least for the time being, as being the designated flag carriers for wwe anytime soon, so I see nothing wrong with shopping your value out in the market.   Wrestling has gained some stability nowadays in terms of options, so they should see what AEW, Japan, and everyone else has to offer.

14 days ago
9/24/18

They're not going to be difference makers for AEW. They're great wrestlers but not needle movers. Vince offering that much is insane. 

14 days ago
3/7/05

Vince offers that much because they are his toys and no one else can have them. He has done that all through the WWE/F's history.

14 days ago
1/1/01
Jones right nostril - 

They're not going to be difference makers for AEW. They're great wrestlers but not needle movers. Vince offering that much is insane. 

I'm not saying I necessarily disagree re them being needle movers, but you never know - all depends on how much they're capable of creatively.

I mean, we all know Vince would absolutely laugh at the idea of Jurassic Express...and look how over they are.

Most (or at least a lot of) fans were very much over Dean Ambrose...yet look at what Jon Moxley has done.
14 days ago
1/1/01

Jurassic is something different than the usual so it's interesting. Revival is just vanilla. Unless they can offer something very different than what they have done in the WWF, I wouldn't even spend the money on them if I was AEW.

14 days ago
1/1/01

The match vs the Bucks alone is worth AEW throwing money at them. That's been brewing for years and would be a huge draw for them 

14 days ago
10/3/16
BigWilliam - Vince offers that much because they are his toys and no one else can have them. He has done that all through the WWE/F's history.

This guy gets it.

14 days ago
7/12/12

They should take the money and run (or stay, as the case may be).