Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground The Rock’s Daughter Reports to Performance Center

9 days ago
1/1/01

9 days ago
1/1/01

Just in case you are wondering about WM in 2021.

9 days ago
3/7/05

She will certainly get a good shot and has it in her blood.

Edited: 9 days ago
11/11/11
BigWilliam - She will certainly get a good shot and has it in her blood.

I think the biggest factor will be if she actually cares for the business or not. If she does then they are going to push her to the moon and give her every opportunity she wants. She totally looks like the rock in his younger days

9 days ago
7/14/16

I have never seen his daughter before, and had no clue what I would even guess she would look like... but yea, that's about right. Cut the hair short and dye it black and you have the Nation's Rock.

8 days ago
10/8/07

Yeah she definitely got her dads looks.

8 days ago
11/11/11

8 days ago
6/22/12

Her and brocks daughter should form a tag team

8 days ago
3/7/05

Rock's first wife was not a looker either really.

Yes, how bad she wants it will be a huge factor. Rock came into the WWE with his back to the wall, he had nothing else to fall back on. She has a rich father, so does that same hunger come as easily? With her DNA though you have to think the business will come almost as naturally as breathing.

Will this be Rock 2.0 or Teddy Hart 2.0?

8 days ago
1/1/01
SuperKamiGuru - 

It would be TV gold to have vingnettes of those two being forced to hang out together because their daughters are bffs. 

"Hey Rock, you remember that time you were so good at football you played in the NFL?"

"Oh that's right, that was me!" 

"IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT YOU PLAYED IN THE NFL YOU ALBINO GOPHER!" 

Edited: 8 days ago
11/11/11

I think the rock's daughter is automatically in a rough spot with the fans compared to most children of wrestlers just cause of how over and mainstream her dad was. She might get rocky or die rocky chants from the get go. Curious what sort of name she will get. No way can they hide what her lineage is

8 days ago
1/1/01
TheBearStare -

I think the rock's daughter is automatically in a rough spot with the fans compared to most children of wrestlers just cause of how over and mainstream her dad was. She might get rocky or die rocky chants from the get go. Curious what sort of name she will get. No way can they hide what her lineage is

Pebbles

8 days ago
12/15/00

Will be interesting to see if she ends up going to the same doctor that her mom and dad go to....Rock's ex looks like this these days...

8 days ago
3/7/05

DAMN, Rock got away just in time, what the hell?

Edited: 8 days ago
1/1/01
DaveFu - 
SuperKamiGuru - 

It would be TV gold to have vingnettes of those two being forced to hang out together because their daughters are bffs. 

"Hey Rock, you remember that time you were so good at football you played in the NFL?"

"Oh that's right, that was me!" 

"IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT YOU PLAYED IN THE NFL YOU ALBINO GOPHER!" 

Imagine the vignettes of the girls making fun of their dads...

"At least your dad doesn't give you a dumb smile, say 'Daddy's gotta go to work', & laugh like an idiot."

"At least there's something else in your refrigerator besides Jimmy Johns..."

8 days ago
11/11/11
ryanJ -

Will be interesting to see if she ends up going to the same doctor that her mom and dad go to....Rock's ex looks like this these days...

Wtf?! His ex always looked like a cool normal executive chick in pics i would see. What the hell happened. Dani something wasnt it?

8 days ago
11/11/11

7 days ago
2/25/06

Property of est wwe 2013 performance center. 

That's how I read that shirt.

7 days ago
5/13/05
ryanJ -

I don't even know what to say.

7 days ago
1/14/12

I'm betting she gets to mid card at least just to keep her dad and grandparents happy.

The girl is in a tough position it's going to be hard to look like she earned her spot.

7 days ago
3/7/05
BigTedBear - 

I'm betting she gets to mid card at least just to keep her dad and grandparents happy.

The girl is in a tough position it's going to be hard to look like she earned her spot.

Still she could be the next Charlotte, if she wants it bad enough.
3 days ago
1/1/01
BigWilliam - 
BigTedBear - 

Still she could be the next Charlotte, if she wants it bad enough.

I can't find anything on previous athletic experience with Simone. Charlotte was a D1 athlete with a varied resume including gymnastics, volleyball, and personal training. But Sasha didn't have an athletic background either, she just wanted it badly enough.
3 days ago
9/22/16
I'm so done with every fucking member of Dwayne's family being forced upon the fans.

We've got the Big No-Sell headlining WrestleMania every fucking year. We've got Nia JAXXXXL injuring every woman, and half the men, in the locker room. We've got Team DUI always in the tag title scene. Now we're going to have Nyla Rose's little sister with 13 title reigns before 2025.

Give us a fucking break.
2 days ago
6/9/16

2 days ago
12/30/03

She's in a weird spot because her dad is the best promo of all time. If she's unable to cut promos, it will be even worse for her than other wrestlers. 

I think she will likely get the rocket up the butt and be in NXT too early. Likely shoot up to the main roster too early to be part of a Wrestlemania moment and then be stuck in limbo for a while because she will be too green to really do her part yet.