Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground The bearded guy from Heavy Machinery.

11 days ago
8/19/03

He's fucking cool as hell.  Some guys have a certain entertainment factor.   The way he yells, his twitching,  mannerisms.   Funny as fuck.  It's also funny that he does some shit you could call "suggestive" at times, but keeps it PG.

Good on those guys.

10 days ago
3/28/10

He’s funny. 

10 days ago
1/1/01
Sheamus has a youtube channel where he does workouts with various wrestlers.

Heavy Machinery was on there a few weeks ago & it's not a gimmick...it's literally how he is all the time. It's hilarious.
10 days ago
7/13/09

He’s a legit college wrestler too. Dudes money

10 days ago
12/14/00

Dozevich! Or just Otis now. Not sure why Vince is so fixated on dropping last names.  He is funny as shit, and decent in the ring.  I'd like to see a feud with him and Big E where they just give each other compliments. 

10 days ago
1/1/01

Follow him on social media...... he is hysterical.

Really seems to just enjoy everything.

10 days ago
5/4/04

He has a bunch of pics of Mandy Rose on his Instagram.  Please please tell me they are dating

10 days ago
3/7/05
He was a stud greco guy, almost made the Olympic team. He really could toss just about anyone on the roster around like a paper weight if he wanted. Funny as hell too.
Edited: 10 days ago
7/12/12

Easily one of the best acts in the company.

Too bad Jim Neidhart didn't live long enough to do an angle where he passed the "anvil" torch because Otis is truly a human anvil.

10 days ago
1/22/05
Yeah he's entertaining. He gets it.
10 days ago
1/1/01
jujitsujamo -

He has a bunch of pics of Mandy Rose on his Instagram.  Please please tell me they are dating

No they aren’t dating but he has a HUGE crush on her. He always reposts her pix or comments about her being his peach or queen.

He hangs out a lot with ECIII and you can tell that ECIII is on the verge of cracking up in every pic. Otis just seems like a big happy kid. Good for him.

9 days ago
1/1/01

9 days ago
3/9/07

He's funny.  Other dude needs to go with a more owen hart style of tights though.  

8 days ago
8/14/12

He Reminds me of Chris farley 

8 days ago
1/1/01
gooner666 - 

He's funny.  Other dude needs to go with a more owen hart style of tights though.  

They need to watch the video of Nikita Koloff's cock coming out of the side after Flair suplexed him to see the disadvantages of having a singlet like that. (The ref was actually the one who grabbed Nikita's single to cover his cock.) Should also ask guys why Mr. Perfect switched to a singlet with a bike short bottom.
8 days ago
5/13/17
Wiggy - Sheamus has a youtube channel where he does workouts with various wrestlers.

Heavy Machinery was on there a few weeks ago & it's not a gimmick...it's literally how he is all the time. It's hilarious.

Those two were super entertaining during the Sheamus workout video. 

8 days ago
1/1/01
The Salaminzer - 
Wiggy - Sheamus has a youtube channel where he does workouts with various wrestlers.

Those two were super entertaining during the Sheamus workout video. 

When Sheamus asked who they'd get a workout in with if it could be anyone, and Tucker said Arnold & Doze said Mandy Rose, I fucking lost it.

And when they're doing Inclines, and Doze is spotting 'em while talking shit and seemingly still in character (though it's just how he is)...fucking hell.

That dude is awesome.
8 days ago
8/19/03

Another random comment that made me laugh-

They're doing an angle where he's chasing a guy and he says "I'll catch him".

The dude jumps into a car and screeches off.

Dozer says "damn, that dude's fast."

Dude just has "it" when it comes to comedic timing.   Could be a big deal for WWE.  Would also be a good heel when the time is right.  Have him use his wrestling to fuck people up. 

7 days ago
1/1/01

6 days ago
11/3/14

Saw them front row at an nxt house show in Milwaukee a while back. When they came around after the match to slap hands it was like a mix of BO and protein farts.