Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Triple H sells more then $1 million in stock

30 days ago
2/16/09

Odd timing maybe a pending sale is coming? 

30 days ago
11/11/11

Unlike stephanie I dont think hhh has it in him to live the vince life forever. Its very clear from interviews that as much as he loves his job and business, he is a bit torn regarding his parenting responsibilities. Hhh wasnt born into that life like stephanie was

30 days ago
10/20/07

Getting ready to start his own organization

30 days ago
11/11/11
Festus -

Thats not happening in the slightest but id kill for that product. 

30 days ago
12/28/12

Probably needed some extra cash to build a statue of himself

30 days ago
11/11/11
JohnnyAppleseed4Life -
TheBearStare -
Festus -

He pretty much runs nxt which is straight garbage. Don’t get me wrong Raw and Smackdown have been pretty terrible for a while too but nxt is even worse.

It was awesome before it went to cable. Havent followed the product since

30 days ago
5/4/04

I would think if there were going to be a sale, he would be more likely to hold on to that stock.  Would be worth a lot more if it were to become shares of the mouse. 

30 days ago
1/1/01
JohnnyAppleseed4Life - 
TheBearStare -
Festus -

He pretty much runs nxt which is straight garbage. Don’t get me wrong Raw and Smackdown have been pretty terrible for a while too but nxt is even worse.

What are you on about?

NXT is by far the best brand WWE has and it's not even close.

30 days ago
8/14/12

Time to pay the Game 

30 days ago
8/2/05

I thought NXT was the best brand for wwe whats Appleseed on about?

HHH is maybe at odds with Vince 

30 days ago
9/22/16
It's only a million dollars. Dude is probably buying a beach house, or a new Ferrari and movie screening room in the house. It's not enough to say "He's liquidating all his stock!" or "He's raising capital to start a new org!"

It's a rich dude getting together some cash. Not a big deal.
30 days ago
1/1/01

It was a planned sale like all insiders should do to avoid any accusations of insider trading. To put it in perspective it was about %15 of his WWE stock and he still has over 140,000 shares. 

30 days ago
1/1/01
Wiggy -
JohnnyAppleseed4Life - 
TheBearStare -
Festus -

What are you on about?

NXT is by far the best brand WWE has and it's not even close.

It may be the best WWE brand, but that doesn't make it good. Since they moved it to USA it's been markedly worse. Now that they're shoving the infinitely unwatchable Charlotte down our throats it's an easy skip for me every week 

29 days ago
3/28/10
JohnnyAppleseed4Life -
TheBearStare -
Festus -

NXT is all I watch. I love it. 

29 days ago
9/24/18

Everyone likes something different. Opinion is all good. I mean, some people even like current WWE Raw/SD .

29 days ago
6/9/16
edward nigma -

Time to pay the Game 

VU for the word play.

25 days ago
12/27/06
probably thinks wwe has a hard road ahead of it, his advisors told him they had other stocks that would rise quicker, and he will either buy his wwe stock back, or continue getting points... just simple financial planning... It's not a secret wwe has a tough 24-48 months ahead of them imho but they will survive, it's just business he's not going to tank it on purpose to buy low, sell high... very few companies have as passionate owners (chic fila maybe) but he still wants to grow his family finances.