Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Undertaker - The Last Ride

19 days ago
9/24/18

I’m sure a lot of you have been watching the new series. Man, just t is tough to watch at times, just seeing the deterioration of his body. 

Safe to say that no wrestler has ever given more of his body and soul to the business. 

17 days ago
8/14/12

Love it So far & Funny How His wife didnt wanna meet him or kane 

17 days ago
11/11/11
Jones right nostril -

I’m sure a lot of you have been watching the new series. Man, just t is tough to watch at times, just seeing the deterioration of his body. 

Safe to say that no wrestler has ever given more of his body and soul to the business. 

Misawa died in the ring for the business

17 days ago
11/11/11

Great series so far. Makes me sad that hes the last remainder of kayfabe. Does wwe have it in there company handbook that wrestlers need to stop practicing kayfabe? Legit question. Not cause of undertaker but because of everyone's complete disregard for kayfabe. He really comes off as an ordinary dude. Interesting to see the interactions between him and vince. Undertaker totally comes off as a cheesy dad

17 days ago
9/24/18
TheBearStare - 
Jones right nostril -

Not willingly..

Edited: 17 days ago
11/11/11
Jones right nostril -
TheBearStare - 
Jones right nostril -

Not willingly..

No misawa didnt volunteer to die, but he did voluntarily continue wrestling knowing he was in really bad shape. He had wanted to retire several years prior because his body was failing. Hell the same week he died he had an interview in the sports page saying he was in immense pain and wanted to stop but knows he cant. He continued to wrestle for the sake of the roster and the company as a whole. Tv deals for the company wanted him in the ring and he knew it because he was a legend in the business and his name still carried weight. He put his ass on the line for everyone's sake. Meltzer had an excellent write up on misawa for his obituary. He died not cause of drugs or typical wrestler bs but distinctly because he took his obligations as a champion that seriously

16 days ago
6/9/16

Not from The Last Ride, but Taker on Bill Simmons' podcast discussing the Montreal Screwjob...

"I was pissed.I was pissed about the whole thing because I felt like there, I possibly could’ve been used to get what we needed. Take Shawn out of this, let me do it, and then I’ll do business on the other side, and I think Bret probably would’ve went for that. There was such disdain at that time between the two of them, and Bret was leaving. But I was just kind of, at that point I was like, if … it’s (McMahon’s) company and he did what he thought was best, but I was like, ‘Dude, I think I could’ve helped this whole thing out. I’m right here and you know I’m gonna do business.’ But it happened, and I was real pissed."

On a conversation he had with Vince McMahon afterwards:

"If this kind of s–t happens again, you’ve got to involve me here, because it doesn’t have to go down like this,’” Undertaker says he told McMahon. “And he agreed. I guess it all worked out. It was sad. I’m really tight with Bret. Bret could’ve done some things differently; Shawn could’ve done things differently; Vince could’ve done things differently. But … that’s one of the great wrestling stories of that era and that decade, the Montreal Screwjob."

15 days ago
10/20/07

At what point does the documentary go to?  Does it go through thos years boneyard match?