11 days ago
1/13/10

to the performance center lol

11 days ago
10/8/07

Jesus. What's the problem with just postponing it a couple months? It'll be so awkward watching what's supposed to be the biggest wrestling event of the year with no fans.

11 days ago
1/13/10

Maybe they’ll place cut outs in the crowd and add crowd noises 

11 days ago
2/29/16

BREAKING NEWS: WrestleMania 36 To Take Place At WWE Performance Center With No Live Audience

11 days ago
2/29/16

He's lost his damn mind. Lol.

11 days ago
7/10/17

Wild news but when I heard it I thought well its appropriate for the caliber of matches on paper. 

Seriously ridiculous I can't believe this is how they've decided to proceed vs postponement etc. 

11 days ago
8/27/11

What the fuck

11 days ago
2/29/16
Sotasportsrube -

Wild news but when I heard it I thought well its appropriate for the caliber of matches on paper. 

Seriously ridiculous I can't believe this is how they've decided to proceed vs postponement etc. 

Must be a stockmarket decision.

11 days ago
9/21/19

What the fuck?

Just postpone it!

Maybe do a few matches from the PC that night that were originally scheduled for Mania, then do the big show in June.

Insanity.

11 days ago
9/21/19

It's going to look so bad.  The talent will be so demotivated for this.

11 days ago
1/1/01

that is going to be a tough watch. A card I am not excited about for 7 hours with no audience. yikes.

11 days ago
12/27/10

On the bright side after 5 or 6 failed attempts Vince's dream will finally come true and Roman won't get booed out of the building at a Wrestlemania.

11 days ago
8/27/11

If this Raw is any indication. 

Terrible idea. 

11 days ago
11/11/11
Mandible_Claw -
Sotasportsrube -

Can you expand on this? I would think its way more beneficial and profitable to delay the show.  Other than ego stroking and bragging whats the benefit to holding wrestlemania at the performance center?

11 days ago
12/27/10

They really do need to make the show 3 hours max. There is no way anyone could make it through a 5+ hour Mania with zero crowd reactions. 

11 days ago
1/1/01

Smsvkdown was unwatchable without fans might as well shut it down for the time being. 

11 days ago
1/1/01

Postponing it is all but impossible at this point. Because let's be honest - postpone it until when? For how long?

Remember that there's still booking, more shows, etc after Mania.

Trump said in today's press conference that the current recommended climate (self quarantine if you're sick, don't congregate in groups of 10 or more, school from home if at all possible, don't eat in bars, restaurants, or food courts, etc) could last through July or August before covid gets under control.

This means Mania could be postponed until July or August or even later.

Now you're into (and past) SummerSlam territory...do you postpone that, too?

And as long as we're thinking in the medium-to-long term, Survivor Series isn't too far after that.

This isn't about the "best" decision at this point - it's about how to best mitigate losses and make the least worst decision.

And at the PC or not, given that sports have come to a stand still, and as well as a lot of other new entertainment, too, there's likely some legitimacy that Mania could appear on a major network or ESPN or whatever...which is gonna mean some big (and MUCH needed) $$$.

11 days ago
7/10/17

I saw some highlights of smack down and those were bizzare but I just tuned to raw for a bit to get a feel for a real time no crowd broadcast - I can't believe this is what is in store for mania.  

I just don't understand why they don't postpone 

11 days ago
2/29/16
TheBearStare -
Mandible_Claw -
Sotasportsrube -

Can you expand on this? I would think its way more beneficial and profitable to delay the show.  Other than ego stroking and bragging whats the benefit to holding wrestlemania at the performance center?

I agree.

The stock dropped today. I think if they were to postpone the show there could be even more of a drop in shares. I really don't know. They must honestly feel that this is the right decision for business. 

The fan probably would be fine with postponing but it's a public company and they have always put that ahead of everything else.

11 days ago
2/29/16

Shit! They cancelled the Hall of Fame ceremony and NXT Takeover.

Fuck!

11 days ago
8/27/11

It must be some kind of insurance or financial thing. 

11 days ago
2/25/12

Edges first match back with no fucking crowd....fuck outta here with this bullshit

11 days ago
2/29/16

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thewrap.com/happy-316-day-wwe-stock-falls-15-percent-raw-wrestlemania-36/amp/

11 days ago
3/2/11

Vince assumes that because he'll be the only live event broadcasting that night, that he'll draw maximum eyes by forcing his boner food and the women to perform when they should be helping stop the spread of this.

He's a carnival barker through and through.

11 days ago
2/4/06

Based on seeing Smackdown, a full WM show with no crowd will be unwatchable. They have to cut the time.