19 days ago
1/1/01

19 days ago
1/1/01

19 days ago
5/13/05
spmaskell -

Vince is so happy, finally Roman will win a title without boos 

He will just get boo'ed the next live event that they have with fans in attendance. Roman will never be the torch bearer that Vince wants. 

19 days ago
2/25/12

Postponed until june would be so much better 

19 days ago
8/27/11
Charles Barkley -

It must be some kind of insurance or financial thing. 

18 days ago
12/30/03
Koma -

Just heard that WWE was hoping that Tampa/State of FL/Feds would cancel the show for them as they had insurance for that under a natural disaster clause. By pulling the plug or moving the show they gave that up. That is what also screwed the associated Indy shows that already cancelled. Some are actually not officially cancelled despite no longer having any talent booked. Just hoping that a forced cancellation will allow them to get some money back. 

Called it

18 days ago
5/1/14
ChaosOverkill -

Vince assumes that because he'll be the only live event broadcasting that night, that he'll draw maximum eyes by forcing his boner food and the women to perform when they should be helping stop the spread of this.

He's a carnival barker through and through.

Lol at "boner food and the women."

18 days ago
7/10/17

Now its split into two days the 4th and 5th

18 days ago
1/1/01

much more palatable.

18 days ago
2/25/12

No crowd will still make it unwatchable 

But the last few wrestlemanias have sucked anyway

18 days ago
10/8/07
Sotasportsrube -

Well it's better than 6 or 7 hours in one night. Some of the recent Wrestlemanias went on far too long.

Also heard that the hall of fame will probably be taking place the night before Summerslam.

18 days ago
7/10/17
The Destroyer88 -
Sotasportsrube -

Well it's better than 6 or 7 hours in one night. Some of the recent Wrestlemanias went on far too long.

Also heard that the hall of fame will probably be taking place the night before Summerslam.

I agree especially with the empty arena bit.  I guess Gronk will be "hosting" I've heard 

I did hear the same regarding the HOF

15 days ago
2/29/16

It's being pre taped March 25th and 26th? Interesting... Hoping there's no leaks.

15 days ago
1/13/10
Mandible_Claw -

It's being pre taped March 25th and 26th? Interesting... Hoping there's no leaks.

Someone on Reddit will 

15 days ago
2/29/16
Barry_BondsMVP -
Mandible_Claw -

Someone on Reddit will 

How many people are allowed in the building though?

I'm guessing they're preparing it so they can edit the shit out of it and add effects.

15 days ago
1/13/10
Mandible_Claw -
Barry_BondsMVP -
Mandible_Claw -

Someone on Reddit will 

I'm guessing they're preparing it so they can edit the shit out of it and add effects.

Likely someone from with in the company imo will be the leaker 

Edited: 14 days ago
7/12/12
Sotasportsrube -

That was my idea after last year! Or maybe I said it some other time in between, lol.

Anyway, a taped Mania?? Sheer insanity, WTeverlovingF.

14 days ago
1/1/01
Mandible_Claw - 
Barry_BondsMVP -
Mandible_Claw -

Someone on Reddit will 

I would be Ok with that, honestly. Give us a full produced thing a la early Lucha Underground, for all I care.

It'd be something completely different, and WWE needs that. So far, they've shown they can't do live no crowd shows worth a shit, and if there's anything WWE *is* better than anyone else at, it's putting together video packages - put that work over into a finished wrestling product & let's see what happens.

14 days ago
8/2/05

If Britain and America dont take this virus seriously it could become very bad. This could take a full year to stop if nothing changes. People panic buying and not isolating. In Britain for instance we had sad benefit of seeing how its affected Italy. We have more deaths in the same time period and they are doubling every other day. Wrestlemania and Edge’s debut are meaningless at this point. Vince carries on this way he is a huge risk to himself

14 days ago
10/10/05

I hope that by taping WM early they will use technology to edit in a live crowd to make it at least seem like something completely fresh & new & interesting. This is the time to experiment since there's really nothing else out there at the moment that can compare to 'live' pro wrestling. 

14 days ago
2/25/12

So they do Mania and then what? Keep doing shows at the PC?

14 days ago
7/12/12
CryLikeAGoat -

I hope that by taping WM early they will use technology to edit in a live crowd to make it at least seem like something completely fresh & new & interesting. This is the time to experiment since there's really nothing else out there at the moment that can compare to 'live' pro wrestling. 

That's the only possible sensible reason to do it. If they can pull it off credibly it would clearly be the way to go.

Edited: 14 days ago
3/2/11
Size -
CryLikeAGoat -

That's the only possible sensible reason to do it. If they can pull it off credibly it would clearly be the way to go.

"Wow do you hear this? The loudest cheer for any wrestler ever is happening for Roman Reigns right now! He really is da big dawwwwg!"

-Cole

13 days ago
1/1/01

I barely even watch anymore but was still going to use a vacation day to watch Mania. It’s a shame they won’t postpone it when they can have a crowd

13 days ago
5/4/04

If Florida goes with the “no more than 10 people” rule - may not take place.  Should have re-scheduled it.